Stray Fawn Community

Beyond The Ice( Wof Rp/Sim) (My Au) (...Featuring a few of My Ocs.. only 4 of them)

Poo

2 hours ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"What do you expect me to do?"

"I'm carrying you to where we need to go, you lizard brain!" Dust said.

" I'm taking you to my younger brother... you either get on or get abandoned" 

2 hours ago, Pure Vanilla Cookie said:

-tell him why I’m here

-you explain to him what happened- 

"Oh... oh I really am a monster" he said. He bowed his head I'm sorrow " I'm sorry that I've caused all of this...  "  ice started to form around him, it started to reach for you as Loki panicked. 

-Other(Your choice)

14 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"Fine." They hopped on.

Dust flew to Deamos's hut (his younger brother)  and tapped his claw on the door 

" Hey, it's me!"  He called. 

Deamos opened the door and gestured for them to quickly come inside.  He then made a note on paper that said 

" WHO IN THE THREE MOONS IS THIS!? and WHY?!" 

"Well, Deamos.. first off.. don't yell. That's rude.   Second, they're here to help with the eggs. " 

Deamos quickly shook his head, and wrote " Absolutely  NOT" on the paper.  

Dust sighed. 

" If they're a spy, then at the first sign of them being a spy, they're gone. Done for. Robbed of Life. Alright?" Dust said. 

Deamos nodded as a "fine"  

You realized that Deamos was mute, this would be much harder to help them if he's mute. 

-Your choice

23 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Dust flew to Deamos's hut (his younger brother)  and tapped his claw on the door 

" Hey, it's me!"  He called. 

Deamos opened the door and gestured for them to quickly come inside.  He then made a note on paper that said 

" WHO IN THE THREE MOONS IS THIS!? and WHY?!" 

"Well, Deamos.. first off.. don't yell. That's rude.   Second, they're here to help with the eggs. " 

Deamos quickly shook his head, and wrote " Absolutely  NOT" on the paper.  

Dust sighed. 

" If they're a spy, then at the first sign of them being a spy, they're gone. Done for. Robbed of Life. Alright?" Dust said. 

Deamos nodded as a "fine"  

You realized that Deamos was mute, this would be much harder to help them if he's mute. 

-Your choice

"First of all, love how you're talikng about me like i'm not here. Second, mute guy, I don't mess around with eggs."

1 hour ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

"First of all, love how you're talikng about me like i'm not here. Second, mute guy, I don't mess around with eggs."

Deamos rolled his eyes as a "yeah right"

"He'll trust you. But he's also the only one other than the parents that know where the eggs are.. one of them is due to hatch in about a week, that's why they're in big danger, both rulers from the Icewings and the Sandwings are looking for them.. they plan to get them before they hatch..if..." Dust said.  

Dust nodded and wrote some things on a peice of paper as Dust was reading it. 

" They don't know that Sy is a hybrid either.. but the eggs aren't the problem.. they have a whole dragon hunt for Loki.. they say he's as dangerous as a firescales.. maybe even worse. If they catch him...this will be a Phyrrian issue if they catch him... everyone can...  things can happen." Dust Read out loud. 

8 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Deamos rolled his eyes as a "yeah right"

"He'll trust you. But he's also the only one other than the parents that know where the eggs are.. one of them is due to hatch in about a week, that's why they're in big danger, both rulers from the Icewings and the Sandwings are looking for them.. they plan to get them before they hatch..if..." Dust said.  

Dust nodded and wrote some things on a peice of paper as Dust was reading it. 

" They don't know that Sy is a hybrid either.. but the eggs aren't the problem.. they have a whole dragon hunt for Loki.. they say he's as dangerous as a firescales.. maybe even worse. If they catch him...this will be a Phyrrian issue if they catch him... everyone can...  things can happen." Dust Read out loud. 

Dustyflight glared at Deamos, then turned to Dust. "Tell your brother that I want to know where the eggs are."

12 minutes ago, JumpscareNightWing said:

Dustyflight glared at Deamos, then turned to Dust. "Tell your brother that I want to know where the eggs are."

Dust read the paper. "He said that he's not deaf.. but the Eggs are in the Scorpion den with Sy...they're hidden in her hut... underground... and...10 feet.... " then he growled. "Deamos forgot which spot they're in exactly.. we can't just barge in and dig everywhere! "   

Deamos shrugged and glared in frustration. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Dust read the paper. "He said that he's not deaf.. but the Eggs are in the Scorpion den with Sy...they're hidden im her hut... underground... and...10 feet.... " then he growled. "Deamos forgot which spot they're in exactly.. we can't just barge in and dig everywhere! "   

Deamos shrugged and glared in frustration. 

"I don't recall saying he was deaf. I don't know about you, but for hybrid eggs, I think I would do just about anything, including digging everywhere."

4 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-you explain to him what happened- 

"Oh... oh I really am a monster" he said. He bowed his head I'm sorrow " I'm sorry that I've caused all of this...  "  ice started to form around him, it started to reach for you as Loki panicked. 

-Other(Your choice)

"No you're not! Those dragons are just narrow-minded! Stop beating yourself up!"

2 hours ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

"No you're not! Those dragons are just narrow-minded! Stop beating yourself up!"

Loki sighed. " I ruin people's lives.. by the stars, I think most would run at the sight of me.. what I'm saying is my own truth"  he wiped his talons over his face, he seemed like he was wiping away tears. 

" My mother called me a burden for it... and now my father does noe that I've killed her- I didn't mean to... *he got very quiet and his voice started to be a bit shakey*  I really didn't mean to.. im a horrible dragon.." he said..  he dug his claws into the sand. 

(He had a French/Brittish accent... don't try it, it's impossible.. lol) 

2 hours ago, Guardian of the Earth said:

"I don't recall saying he was deaf. I don't know about you, but for hybrid eggs, I think I would do just about anything, including digging everywhere."

" Well.. I guess that's a valid reason..  come on Deamos... you too Dustyflight.. " 

-You all made it to the scorpion den. You saw more guards than ever, Dust states why he's there and they let him in. You start to search the home-

-Search the corner

-Search the middle

-Search the side

13 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Loki sighed. " I ruin people's lives.. by the stars, I think most would run at the sight of me.. what I'm saying is my own truth"  he wiped his talons over his face, he seemed like he was wiping away tears. 

" My mother called me a burden for it... and now my father does noe that I've killed her- I didn't mean to... *he got very quiet and his voice started to be a bit shakey*  I really didn't mean to.. im a horrible dragon.." he said..  he dug his claws into the sand. 

(He had a French/Brittish accent... don't try it, it's impossible.. lol) 

Crescent inched closer. "Can I hug you? I mean- you look really sad. Actually thats probably not a good idea nevermind." 

Just now, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

Crescent inched closer. "Can I hug you? I mean- you look really sad. Actually thats probably not a good idea nevermind." 

Loki shook his head. "I can control it.. but uhm.. I...prefer not to be touched."  he said, and curled his tail around his talons. " I'm mostly afraid that you'll feel uncomfortable and that you'll think that I'm a freak, then you'll run away and then- *he whispered to himself* how did I get a mate this way???...." 

( ..He's had some abuse... alot of abuse. I'm not specifying, you may figure that out on your own with your big brain..)

• Paw up 1

11 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Loki shook his head. "I can control it.. but uhm.. I...prefer not to be touched."  he said, and curled his tail around his talons. " I'm mostly afraid that you'll feel uncomfortable and that you'll think that I'm a freak, then you'll run away and then- *he whispered to himself* how did I get a mate this way???...." 

( ..He's had some abuse... alot of abuse. I'm not specifying, you may figure that out on your own with your big brain..)

"I'm not uncomfortable. You're still a dragon."

43 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

"I'm not uncomfortable. You're still a dragon."

Loki looked at her. "Fine." He said, then prepared himself. He tilted his snout up and flicked his tail. 

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Loki looked at her. "Fine." He said, then prepared himself. He tilted his snout up and flicked his tail. 

Crescent tilted their head.

11 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

Crescent tilted their head.

"You can hug me. Make it quick. "  he said, and shifted his wings. 

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"You can hug me. Make it quick. "  he said, and shifted his wings. 

Crescent shifted a bit, then wrapped her wings around Loki.

Just now, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

Crescent shifted a bit, then wrapped her wings around Loki.

"Okay, okay.  Off.. right now. Off... " he said in a panick. 

18 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Okay, okay.  Off.. right now. Off... " he said in a panick. 

"Agh! Sorry!" They said, moving their wings.

2 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

"Agh! Sorry!" They said, moving their wings.

Loki got up and took a drink from the oasis. " I have a feeling that you didn't just follow me because I'm creating a commotion and you want ti figure out what's going on, because if you did.. you would be gone." He said, curious. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Loki got up and took a drink from the oasis. " I have a feeling that you didn't just follow me because I'm creating a commotion and you want ti figure out what's going on, because if you did.. you would be gone." He said, curious. 

"Yeah... I knew you were sad so I followed you!"

Just now, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

"Yeah... I knew you were sad so I followed you!"

"I was looking for someone, actually. I wasn't so sad at the moment.. but until you- well its not your fault. I just think think way with other dragons- I'm not one to socialize, but if I must, I will. So right now, I sound like I have no problem talking with other dragons. " he flicked his tail.