Stray Fawn Community

Beyond The Ice( Wof Rp/Sim) (My Au) (...Featuring a few of My Ocs.. only 4 of them)

Poo

4 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

uwu

-You read a random book, its about phyrria.. on the front page, it said that the boom was written by claw, By Sy. The book is very very interesting to your surprise-

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-You read a random book, its about phyrria.. on the front page, it said that the boom was written by claw, By Sy. The book is very very interesting to your surprise-

Crecsent keeps reading

1 minute ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

Crecsent keeps reading

-Suddenly.. a large, well build sandwing barges in.. you quickly realize that it's the Queen of The Sandwings.. Queen Anubis.- 

" WHERE ARE THEY!?" She glares at you and aims her tail.  

"You there... You know where he is...  a guard told me.. If you tell me where that icewing is.. I won't kill you. and if you dont.. then you'll die and I'll TEAR THIS PLACE APART TO LOOK FOR HIM ANYWAYS!" She snarled. 

-Tell her 

-Keep the secret and risk your life. 

57 minutes ago, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

-you tell the queen that you haven't seen them, and offer for her to read the book

The queen growls and slashed a claw against your face. You can see Loki out of the corner of your eye- you try to study him without looking directly at him..and hes... vanishing? Turning invisible? Queen Anubis soon leaves and flicked her tail in rage. -

-Other

2 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

-you tell the queen that you haven't seen them, and offer for her to read the book

The queen growls and slashed a claw against your face. You can see Loki out of the corner of your eye- you try to study him without looking directly at him..and hes... vanishing? Turning invisible? Queen Anubis soon leaves and flicked her tail in rage. -

-Other

Crescent held her talon up to her face and turned to Loki, or where he used to be.

Just now, ɮʟɨʐʐǟʀɖ said:

Crescent held her talon up to her face and turned to Loki, or where he used to be.

Loki became visible again and folded his wing again, revealing Sy. 

"I'm sorry that I didn't get here sooner. You wouldn't have that scar on your face." He said, and tilted his wings. 

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Loki became visible again and folded his wing again, revealing Sy. 

"I'm sorry that I didn't get here sooner. You wouldn't have that scar on your face." He said, and tilted his wings. 

"It's fine... Ive been through worse."

1 hour ago, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Blizzard said:

"It's fine... Ive been through worse."

Loki tilted his head. 

"Sure..." he flicked his tail. 

-Stay

-Leave

- Other

2 minutes ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

Where did we leave off?

( you were digging for the eggs with Deamos and Dust.. the queen is in the Scorpion den looking for them, so you have to stay low. ) 

-Dig left

-Dig Right 

- Dig middle

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( you were digging for the eggs with Deamos and Dust.. the queen is in the Scorpion den looking for them, so you have to stay low. ) 

-Dig left

-Dig Right 

- Dig middle

( ill be gone for an hour tho.. I'll be back..)

34 minutes ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"Got one!!!" They shout proudly.

Sys)

- you keep digging and you see another egg, this one is brown with white specks, both belong to Sy and Loki-

-You can hear the queen storming through the huts and tearing things apart for the eggs, you realize that digging for the eggs was a mistake- 

-Put them back and cover everything

- hide them somewhere besides the hut

- Fly off with the eggs and keep them for yourself

- Go find Sy and Loki

-  Other

Just now, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Blizzard said:

"Why was the queen looking for you?"

-Sy looked at Crescent and shook her head, not answering- 

-Ask until you get an answer

-Ask a different question 

-accept the silence 

-Other

1 minute ago, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Blizzard said:

-Sy flicked her tail and glared, but not at Crescent, or anyone else-

"She's looking for our eggs. And us, because we broke a law and apparently committed an act of treason...  Intertribe relationships are illegal for sandwings, Icewings, and Skywings.. possibly Nightwings as well.. but they aren't as harsh on it as the Sandwings or Icewings. They're trying to kill the eggs."  Sy said, nearly with a growl, but it was detectable. 

-Ask another question

-Other