Stray Fawn Community

Basically 4th times the charm

bannergirl411

Again we begin the Basic challenge. We are back using brown Nichelings.

Brown.thumb.png.306a9a8c98bb89eea1d282bf1f1ee15b.png

We have Terra and Mudstone, Chocolate and Earthy, Shade and Muck, and Koko and Soil.

Soil gains a yellow gem. First nest found!

Terra gains a Pink gem. Yay food.

Chocolate gains a Yellow Gem. Mudstone gains a pink gem. Muck has gained a Pink gem.

Chocolate and Earthy have had a basic son named Crisp. Mudstone gains a yellow gem. Koko and Soil have a basic son named Feather. We have killed a Beareyna and tamed its child.

Shade and Muck have a basic son named Grime

Terra and Mudstone have a basic daughter named Lennox. She will probably mate with the Beareyna to get some new genes.

Shade gains a pink gem. Mudstone gains a pink gem. First to color all 3!

Koko gains a pink gem.

Chocolate has gained herself two green gems for finding two Wandering males.

Two.png.5251b85b8daece2c71174c82abb2dcfd.png

Orange boy is named Prince. His mutations are Good eyes and Spots. He will be a second mate for Chocolate. Ant Eater boy is called Branch. He recieves the same mutations. He will be a second mate for Shade.

Crisp gains a yellow gem. Terra and Mudstone have a basic son named Kiwi.

Rusty.png.f8fd0d857d55680a61cebf18e76d4872.png

Chocolate and Prince have a very red son named Rusty. Gunna try again for a patterned baby.

Shade and Branch have had this boy. I need a name for digger baby. Also we despirely need girls...

Pale.png

• Like 3

Digger baby has been named Sandstorm as I need a way to differentiate between him and one of my other characters.

Momo.png.a66f5fd6daef6ebdb3b2892b5ee15112.png

Finally we got a girl. Shade and Branch's second child is called Momo. Glad to see the digging paw becoming widespread in our tribe, the claw spreading would be useful too though. 

Soil gains a pink gem. Feather gains a pink gem.

Cheri.png.23ea6c2e2fc38e4694d2de5d19dd74f3.png

Goody, another girl. Prince and Chocolate's daughter is named Cheri.

Lennox has mated with our Friendly Beareyna.

twins.png.02938fbaa3dab0d08ff9745e77706b07.png

Lennox has twins! meet Ursa and Grizz. Lennox gains a blue gem for unlocking Beareyna Claw. 

Grime gains a pink gem.

Mudstone has died. Earthy has gained two blue gems. Crisp has gained a pink gem.

Earthy and Muck have died.

Prince, Koko and Terra have died.

Babies.png.96d29107a686cc029e20cdf445285e5d.png

Chocolate and Lennox have had a baby each, Chocolate's daughter is named Spring and Lennox's son is named Twig.

Kiwi gains a pink gem.

• Like 5

We are back.

Bobbie.png.f10d7a62933dd06f48b34d9cc1a512bc.png

Shade has died leaving behind this baby boy. He is called Bobcat.

Rusty gains a Pink Gem.

Kiwi has gained a Green gem for finding himself a mate and a Blue gem because she unlocked bat wing.

Tara.png.55892d415949b16a059c9bf0e44afa94.png

Kiwi's new mate is called Tara. Her mutations are Good eyes and Short Snout.

Chocolate has died.

Soil has died.

Bt.png.bcfe1ca22bfb27586793ae7df5c32fae.png

Lennox has had another set of Beareyna twins. These ones are identical, Teddy and Bearemy.

Fuzz.png.b4da92e0f33f6c6c13bce7eb4def2139.png

Kiwi and Tara have had their first child. Fuzz is cute, but I want a scorpion child next.

• Like 3
  • Eek! 1

We are back. I accidentally skipped a day. Oops

Branch has died of old age.

Jazz.thumb.png.0cec2fef6661811977009af6c3151287.png

Tara and Kiwi's second child is named Jazz. Still need girls so bad. Will try once more for a scorpion tail baby.

Cheri and Grizz each gain a Pink gem.

Twig and Momo are now mates. waiting on children while we restoke food a few days though. Spring got rouged.

Boom.thumb.png.983be487cc8971619e830b6399ff11ed.png

Small baby boom. Ursa and Rusty have had a son named Sunku. Grizz and Cheri have a son named Darkness and Tara and Kiwi have a daughter named Luck. Luck and Darkness will be mates I expect.

Grizz gains a yellow gem.

Crisp has died of old age. Spring has had her rouge baby. a boy named Sero. We have too many boys as it is, so he is getting left in his nest. He can pick poison fruit or Cactus fruit if he lives to adulthood.

Twig and Momo have a son who looks exactly like Twig. He is named Clawd.

Sandstorm gains a yellow and a blue gem.

• Like 3

On 5/3/2022 at 4:21 AM, BirbMaster said:

So basically the rules of the challenge are that you start with plain nichelings and nichelings gain gem colours from doing things? Seems intresting.

Yah basically. Also only wanderers can use the mutation menu. Its a challenge from @xXAngle_WolfzXx I think? from several years ago. Cant find the original post anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

We are back.

Tara has died of old age. Lennox has died of a Beareyna attack. Momo gains a blue gem for unlocking Stinky Tail. 

double.thumb.png.c1a1014b0bd6901765883cdd5110391f.png

More baby boys. Ursa and Rusty's son is named Ollie. Cheri and Grizz's son is named Zen.

Fuzz gains a pink Gem. Spring gains a Yellow Gem.

Ant.png.9c154e02d326cd3a06dbcde4251124dd.png

Momo and Twig have had a Girl. finally! I need a name for Anteater Girl.

Solar.png.1be0e897e464c913fc70ddbedfede5e1.png

Spring and Teddy have mated and had a son named Solar. 

We need to move to a new island, hopefully one with wandering females on it.

Kiwi has died of old age. Sandstorm gains a Pink gem. Grizz gains a Blue gem for unlocking Peacock tail.

Sweetie.png.3a78c11ffbac93b29170337bf98c6c6e.png

Our Rouge boy actually did something good. He found a wanderer right as everyone else is heading off to a new island. Sweetie can safely mate with Bobcat if she hurries, they are both low on lifespan. Sweetie gets Good Eyes and Spots as her mutations.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Goodness that was a long time ago that this challenge was created...

Also Termite? Thats really the best we can come up with for this poor baby girl? Fine...

moving.png.389933fc6c1b0437c65ce723ea02af89.png

We have moved to a new island. Our tribe is getting reasonable unbasic now. We have Luck, Zen, Rusty, Ursa, Sweet, Termite, Bobcat, Solar, Momo, Darkness, Sunku, Ollie, Cheri, Spring and Grizz.

Spring gains a pink gem. Rusty has died of old age.

Bobcat and Sweet have a son named Bowen who looks exactly like his dad except he has wing instead of claw. 

Cheri gains a yellow gem.

Bugsy.png.553dbcfd8bad8af3c0b47993efcbc3db.png

Second child with Bobcat and Sweet is Bugsy. Why no girls this playthrough?

Cheri and Ursa have each had their final Children. For Cheri a boy named Rocket and for Ursa a girl named Wren. Both children look like Ollie.

Momo, Cheri and Sweet have all died of old age.

Termite gains a yellow gem, Luck and Grizz each gain a pink gem.

Bebe.png.c2c8c81233d0624dd7cb37efbcb8cc91.png

Small Baby Boom, we have Sweet and Bobcat's Daughter Bebe.

mates.png.6a6f29b01caa91d29f4f1ed0dcf2a5de.png

As well as Momo's son Milo and Spring's daughter Tulip.

Ursa and Grizz have died of old age.

Bobcat has died of old age. Solar and Zen were killed in a Beareyna attack.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We are back. Teddy and Spring have died of old age.

Tulip gains a pink gem. Ollie gains a pink gem.

We got some baby girls finally.

Silver.png.052887e71765fcba941d6badb5448746.png

First we have Luck and Darkness's daughter Silver

Cupcake.png.b146066484c28a4e9913773ac99527bb.png

Then we have Termite and Ollie's Daughter Cupcake. Cupcake can safely mate with Rocket. So they will likely be mates later even though they are cousins...

Wren has gained a blue gem for finding a wanderer.

Nessy.png.af585f154c18e87bc248dd97d6674461.png

Nessy is sickly, but has some really cool genes. She will be mated with Sunku and they should have enough lifespan for 2 babies I hope.

Poison.png.0d9f068fbff6bf52a424c435a7f378a3.png

Best decision I ever made. Peachy poison boy needs a name. Also Cupcake will be his mate instead, though they are also related.

• Eek! 3

Peachy poison boy will be named Genesis.

Rocket gains a pink gem. Silver gains a pink gem. Nessy and Sunku have died leaving behind a daughter.

51228599_BabyA.png.de6abf29c02f18fc52c227c49aca2266.png

Baby girl is named Ande, she has both kinds of Claws which I am very excited about.

Termite and Ollie have had another daughter, She looks exactly like her father. I have named her Berry.

Tulip has gained a Blue gem for unlocking Digging Paw.

So I had Milo and Tulip breed accidentally and the good news is Loki has double Beareyna claw and the bad news is he is sickly... Might breed him with Ande or Berry anyways. Or both. Your thoughts?

Termite gains a second yellow gem.

Elizza.png.35526a580c50a7b75b99646f47be2d11.png

Well the tail is a surprise after all these generations, meet Elizza.

Darkness and Luck have died leaving behind a third daughter. She is identical to her sister Silver and is named Echo.

Bowen has gained a pink gem. Bebe has gained a pink gem. Rocket has gained a pink gem. My exploration group is earning their keep today.

Bugsy has died of old age.

boy.png.15f418390a8565174e3b407fafea0e56.png

I have no idea what is going on with these genetics, but Genesis and Cupcake's son needs a name.

Also we are being besieged by Beareyna... And there is a sickly baby wanderer attempting to infect us all. Should I bring her into the tribe?

• Like 3

Red Ant Eater boy has been named Justice from a previous suggestion.

Rori.png.055e9cb93bbdc684346530149227a6b3.png

Silver gains a Blue gem for inviting the sickly baby into our tribe. Aurora is Melanistic with Nimble Fingers. She has Ram Horns, Bird Beak and Stripes Recessive. I have given her Good Eyes and Peacock Tail in her mutations. She does not have the same Illness as Loki, so Im going to plant them next to a healing fruit and see if I get some decent children.

Bebe gains a Pink Gem.

Pitter.png.feaa4792ff07b08346331550f75acfd6.png

Genesis and Cupcake's second child is a daughter named Pitter. Need to try again for poison fangs.

Rocket has died in the Beareyna attack. Silver gains a Pink Gem. We defeat the Beareyna and tame its child.

Ollie has died of old age. Wren gains a Pink gem.

Acid.png.657d392d012c83a79fe0db864379e45b.png

I love this child! Meet Acid! Cupcake gains a Green Gem for the birth of a child with Beareyna Ears.

Ande gains a Yellow Gem. She is still out searching for a mate. Termite has died leaving a basic looking red girl I have named Scarlet. Wren has died of old age. Bebe has gained her third Pink Gem. Bowen gains a Pink Gem.

otis.png.c26c074cb0baab3ece8031007cd6decb.png

Ande has gaind a Blue Gem for finding herself a mate. Otis is an albino Double Claw. I have given him Good Eyes and Ram Horns as Mutations. His remaining life is short so im hoping to get a nice baby or two out of them.

• Like 2

Justice and Elizza are now mates, hoping to get that scorpion tail spread throughout our tribe.

Sicklys.png.9aba9c138430804e558c94fc6b60b46c.png

Our Sickly's have a daughter named Raya, didn't get the recessive gene I wanted so we'll try again.

Tulip gains a Yellow Gem.

Lionel.png.5f47b6fecb159a579fdcd020f79f7a1c.png

Ande and Otis have a Son named Lionel. I kinda love him.

Bowen has died of old age. Echo gains a pink gem. 

Sickly's have had a second daughter. Shayla looks exactly like her sister except mustard yellow... not a fan.

Eden.png.e7aaf938895ce24639b2cf8ab0568cae.png

Second child of Otis and Ande I do love. Eden has more claws and stinky tail like brother, and a lovely pale colored coat.

• Like 2

Otis and Ande have another child.

family.png.7b4dc020d580487807a1db607425a226.png

Big nosed girl is named Florence. We will only get one more from this pair, Otis is almost out of life.

I need names is anyone has good ones, I've used alot of my goto names in these basic runs.

Milo has died of old age. Pitter has bred with our friendly Beareyna. Otis has died of old age.

Cupcake has gained a yellow gem. Berry has gained a Pink gem. Echo has gained a pink gem.

Justice and Elizza have had a Basic looking son named Judge. He will be Eden's mate.

The sickly's have had a son who looks exactly like Shayla. He is named Dannon.

Pina.png.4793c74ac0725c80d9f984c70c7c8414.png

Cupcake and Genesis have had a cute Beareyna Eared daughter named Pina.

Our Sickly pair Aurora and Loki have died from their illnesses. Tulip has died of old age.

Acid has gained a Pink Gem.

Doe.png.5d167fcf69f220649277a45eeec25794.png

Pitter has had a daughter with the Beareyna, she is a bit plain. Her name is Doe.

Leif.png.2b029031d6bb74c11e3b92795cff6d15.png

Echo has gained a blue gem for finding this Sickly child. He doesnt look like much, but he has C Immunity which we lost awhile ago and also I love patterns and we really have struggled to get those this run. He could breed with Florence or Pina or both, who should I mate with him?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bannergirl411 said:

Otis and Ande have another child.

family.png.7b4dc020d580487807a1db607425a226.png

Big nosed girl is named Florence. We will only get one more from this pair, Otis is almost out of life.

I need names is anyone has good ones, I've used alot of my goto names in these basic runs.

Milo has died of old age. Pitter has bred with our friendly Beareyna. Otis has died of old age.

Cupcake has gained a yellow gem. Berry has gained a Pink gem. Echo has gained a pink gem.

Justice and Elizza have had a Basic looking son named Judge. He will be Eden's mate.

The sickly's have had a son who looks exactly like Shayla. He is named Dannon.

Pina.png.4793c74ac0725c80d9f984c70c7c8414.png

Cupcake and Genesis have had a cute Beareyna Eared daughter named Pina.

Our Sickly pair Aurora and Loki have died from their illnesses. Tulip has died of old age.

Acid has gained a Pink Gem.

Doe.png.5d167fcf69f220649277a45eeec25794.png

Pitter has had a daughter with the Beareyna, she is a bit plain. Her name is Doe.

Leif.png.2b029031d6bb74c11e3b92795cff6d15.png

Echo has gained a blue gem for finding this Sickly child. He doesnt look like much, but he has C Immunity which we lost awhile ago and also I love patterns and we really have struggled to get those this run. He could breed with Florence or Pina or both, who should I mate with him?

Breed the child with both of them until you have at least two kids with C immunity.

Names:

Ferris

Malon

Orchidea

Kite

Honesty

Hope

Glacier

Chad

Charlie

Gloria

Morpho

• Like 1

It's been a rough week, but I am back. Sickly boy is named Leif and will have both girls as mates for now. Leif gets Nimble Fingers and Big Nose as his Mutations.

Echo has been Rouged...

Butterfly.png.9e165be1b5a19c070e366d4f4f9cbe95.png

Genesis and Cupcake's finally child is a daughter named Butterfly.

Judge gains a Pink Gem. Cupcake and Silver have died of old age.

Genesis has died. Echo has a pink sickly Rouge baby who is going to be left in her nest while we prepare to leave.

Berry has died of old age.

Gloria.png.772a07987a1e1c05b60d00920761ead8.png

Ande has died giving birth to her and Otis's final child. A gorgeous double Claw named Gloria.

New.png.e97a3ce13c345de719714588cee73ab9.png

We have arrived at new Island. Archipelago my old nemesis. We have Pina, Judge, Lional, Eden, Gloria, Acid, Elizza, Florence and Leif.

Florence has gained a pink gem.

• Like 3

I am back. I hate Archipelago.

boys.png.48cbda3014173b60fcf5dfb93570fee3.png

We have some boys. Elizza's son is named Charlie, He is a bit Basic for my taste. Acid and Lionel's son is named Morpho.

Elizza has died of old age. Judge gains a pink gem.

Girls.png.6dd80ec71a168aba282d8d9f59e73a33.png

Leif's first 2 children are born. We have Rosetta and Gardenia. Rosetta will be a decent mate for Charlie. hoping for striped babies still.

Leif has died. His low fertility made breeding difficult, but both Florence and Pina are expecting children, so there is hope.

Acid and Lionel have had a solid brown son named Mocha. We are really low on food.

Eden has died of Starvation. Pina has gained a Pink Gem. Morpho gains a Pink Gem.

Acid has died of old age.

• Sad 3