Stray Fawn Community

Basically 4th times the charm

bannergirl411

We are back, sorry for short updates lately. Life has been hard and Archipelago frustrates me. Also if you guys have more name suggestions please keep them coming.

flowers.thumb.png.382720c4d364ad028d5870dfec0afec5.png

Leif's second and final batch of cubs has been born. Florence's daughter is named Blossom, she isnt very pretty, but the nimble fingers and Beareyna claw are useful. Might have her swim to the next mini island to see what she can collect. Pina's daughter is named Dandelion and may be a mate for Mocha.

Judge has died of old age. Gloria gains a pink gem. Lionel gains a Yellow gem.

Garden gains 2 Green Gems for unlocking Webbed Paw and Webbed Hind Legs. Lionel dies of old age.

Florence has died of old age. Garden gains a Pink gem.

Joy.png.fb5ee99190f5053ac6adc63221de2fc9.png

Charlie and Rosetta have their first child. A Poison fanged daughter named Joy. I love her.

Dandelion gains a yellow gem.

Franco.png.932a13585f415bd205f77a73ebd6aabe.png

Mocha gains a Blue gem for finding this boy. Franco will be a good mate for Gloria. Franko gets Good eyes and Webbed Paw in his mutations.

Pina has died of old age.

Arlo.png.dadf4996c1c99ed07fa7b0f8f314f7da.png

Franco and Gloria have a son named Arlo. Love the Webbed Paw, maybe we will make it out of Archipelago somehow...

So I found a cool looking wanderer who could only mate with Dandelion safely and doesnt have any genes we really need but I like him, should I invite anyways?

• Like 2

On 6/18/2022 at 11:26 AM, bannergirl411 said:

So I found a cool looking wanderer who could only mate with Dandelion safely and doesnt have any genes we really need but I like him, should I invite anyways?

if you're still low on food and you don't really need a mate for Dandelion (or any immunity genes from either), then no. otherwise, yes!

14 hours ago, Sky said:

if you're still low on food and you don't really need a mate for Dandelion (or any immunity genes from either), then no. otherwise, yes!

Food situation is manageable... Dandelion can mate with Mocha, he is boring though. Dandelion has the rare for our tribe C Immunity so I definitely want to breed her. Wanderer has spots and is a pretty red color. Decisions are hard, I'll probably decide later today and update tomorrow. 

• Like 2

I am back and I'm going to invite the wanderer.

cal.png.47ff3c283d45ee7d17dafd4a0cf6c2ec.png

Dandelion gains a Blue gem for inviting her new mate Cal in. Cal has High Fertility and Good eyes in his mutations.

Raina.png.572f227c4ee5d4bec4d7635b7c5279e8.png

Franco and Gloria have a webbed paw daughter named Raina. one more baby before he dies.

Gardenia has died of starvation damage. Franco has died of old age.

Mack.png.ecde698c79b20ec60bc50cd585bf136e.png

Dandelion and Cal have had a Spotty Baby! His name is Mack (and if anyone is noticing a theme with the names today, yes I am totally rewatching S.H.I.E.L.D right now..)

Charlie gains a pink gem.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 6/21/2022 at 5:44 PM, bannergirl411 said:

(and if anyone is noticing a theme with the names today, yes I am totally rewatching S.H.I.E.L.D right now..)

I thought of that when you named Raina but didn't catch on 😆 there better be a pair of soulmates named Jemma/Simmons and Leo/Fitz!

Side note - I'm watching Twin Peaks right now and a season in I'm still finding it hard to believe that Kyle McLachlan ("Cal") is the main character!

8 hours ago, Sky said:

I thought of that when you named Raina but didn't catch on 😆 there better be a pair of soulmates named Jemma/Simmons and Leo/Fitz!

Side note - I'm watching Twin Peaks right now and a season in I'm still finding it hard to believe that Kyle McLachlan ("Cal") is the main character!

Have not yet watched Twin Peaks. Yes I will name characters after my favorites, waiting for a nice pairing for Fitz-Simmons.

• Like 1

We are back!

Lola.png.a44af5310860528a664294c2d2e14915.png

Gloria has had her final child, a girl named Lola.

Roz.png.9f45c1f9e469f1b80aed0bf9af29797a.png

Charlie and Rosetta have a second daughter named Rozalind. She will be a good mate for Arlo.

Charlie gains a pink gem. Joy gains a pink gem.

Kora.png.18ed8bb47895c17f37d4c96c6c2b0c68.png

Love this pairing. Dandelion and Cal have a daughter named Kora. So pretty.

Blossom has died of damage... Charlie has died of old age.

• Like 2

Lincoln.png.5fb6c67e79bd72066aa30220a92146af.png

Dandelion and Cal have had a lovely orange son named Lincoln. He will be a mate for Lola.

Hunter.png.5241885ece69be4d72a320a278e8686e.png

Rosetta and Charlie's final child has been born. I love the Savanna Horns on this boy. He is named Hunter.

Mack gains a pink gem. Gloria has died of old age.

Rosetta has died of old age. Dandelion and Cal have a daughter who is identical to Lincoln. She is named Elaina.

Cal and Mocha have both died of old age.

Lincoln has gained a pink gem.

Raina gains a Blue gem for findin a Wonderer.

Gordon.png.5c68fbc039e02e480a425aa89646a002.png

He is blind and not amazingly pretty, but he has F immunity which we no longer have and will be a nice mate for Kora, He is named Gordon. He gets good eyes and Webbed paw in his mutations.

Lola gets two Green gems for unlocking Water Body and Gills. Elaina gains a pink gem. Raina gains a Yellow gem.

Cal and Dandelions' final child was born. He also looks exactly like brother Lincoln. He is named Joey.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your patience all, I am in the middle of moving, changing jobs and buying a car so its gunna be a bit crazy for the next couple of months.

yoyo.png.fcce38d98fc992c40f457293b8059f11.png

Arlo and Roz have had a Daughter named Yoyo. she will probably mate with Joey. Our tribe is suddenly very orangy.

Hunter has gained a Yellow Gem. Arlo gains a Pink Gem.

poppy.png.a9cca8992f46d072d4521a8913746209.png

Mack gains a Blue gem for finding this interesting Wanderer. Her name is Poppy. She can only mate safely with Lincoln, so she will be his second mate. Poppy gets Good Eyes and Water Body as her Mutations.

Gordon and Kora have a son who looks exactly like is mother. He is named Fitz. Roz and Arlo have the yellowest baby ive ever seen named Gemma.

Dandelion has died of old age.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We are back.

Love.png.2cacc0cfc4c9388b41a0b32b55f16ca7.png

I LOVE both of the children Lincoln has given us. Lola's daughter is named Quake and Poppy's is Izzy. Izzy has b immunity which we lost awhile ago and Water Body which will hopefully get us off this Archipelago! She may be a second mate for Joey, as we are low on compatible males.

Hunter gains a Pink gem.

Jip.png.1f467b46794c643cbc33283dcd085508.png

Mack gets a second Blue gem for finding Joy a mate. This Albino boy is Jip. He isnt amazing, but has A immunity which we need. Jip's mutations will be Webbed Paw and Good Fertility.

Kora and Gordon have had a daughter who looks exactly like her father. She is named Ruby.

Yoyo has gained a Pink gem. Lincoln has gained a Yellow gem.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are back, packing is killing me.

We had a small baby boom. Roz and Arlo have a daughter named Maria. She looks like one of our original Basic Nichelings with one Webbed paw.

Bigger.thumb.png.5ee1f307f3fd0a5af2658516b4133e30.png

This family has gotten even bigger. Lincoln's son with Lola is named Grant and with Poppy we have Thomas. Thomas will be Maria's mate. He is glorious.

Christian.png.c123c7889df160e1551a4ad4714a78c4.png

Joy and Jip now have a son named Christian. He will be mates with Ruby. he got the A immunity which is a relief. Joy only has enough life for 1 more baby.

• Like 2

Hello all, went to a grad party yesterday and I'm so tired. Apologizes for any spelling mistakes today. Apparently I'm too old for late night parties.

Joy has died of old age leaving behind...

Phil.png.0a9769ed819f74888e8a9c7aeeaa88fa.png

A baby boy named Phil.

Raina gains a Yellow gem. Elaina gains a Pink gem.

More.thumb.png.b25eb493b378cbafb5135e9e77e3854b.png

My favorite family has even more members now. Poppys son is named Ruben and Lola's daughter is Inhuman. Phil and Inhuman might be mates.

Poppy and Arlo have died of old age.

Robyn.png.e27c2a1a19e254c3e20e9ef2b9ea28c2.png

Kora and Gordon have a daughter named Robyn. I love her.

Grant gains a pink Gem. Mack has died of old age. Izzy gains a Green gem for unlocking purr Snout.

Raina and Kora have died of old age.

I have used all the Shield names I can think of, anyone have another theme for me?

• Like 3

Hmm, if you'd like some more tv shows, here's some of my favorites/recents, perhaps you've seen some of them:
Psych
Lost
Bones
New Girl
Stranger Things (already got a Robin/Robyn!)
Marvel (tv + movies)

and other themes:
Trees
Insects
Book Titles
Diseases
Flowers

I can give specific names once you choose a theme (from mine or not) :)

• Thanks 1

Ooooh, books and Marvel. I can do alot with those.

On 7/31/2022 at 4:40 PM, Sky said:

Hmm, if you'd like some more tv shows, here's some of my favorites/recents, perhaps you've seen some of them:
Psych
Lost
Bones
New Girl
Stranger Things (already got a Robin/Robyn!)
Marvel (tv + movies)

and other themes:
Trees
Insects
Book Titles
Diseases
Flowers

I can give specific names once you choose a theme (from mine or not) :)

• Like 1

We are going to continue with Marvel names. 

Marvel.png.c96d4cc5afb5dad98da9b729cf9d814b.png

Joey has had a Son and a Daughter. His Daughter with Izzy is named Kamala and Son with Yoyo is Kamran. Kamala will be Grant's mate I think. Kamran only matches with her and I havent decided if im ok with half siblings breeding.

Lola has died of old age. Hunter has died of old age.

Maria gains a pink gem. Elaina gains her third pink gem.

Fitx and Gemma have a bright orange son named Bruno. I wanted them to have a girl...

Gordon has died of old age.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Many apologies for being MIA, preparing to move cross country is very time consuming. 

Izzy gains a Green gem for unlocking Bat Head.

Lincoln has died of old age. Fitz has drowned...

Bruce.png.f3dd2e72e90b480020b41b383ba93a55.png

Fitz leaves behind A second son named Bruce.

Stones.png.1aa5f56a5de19acf42d40ecc7c84827e.png

Yoyo and Izzy have each had another child. Aether and Soul. Aether may be a mate for Bruce, I havent decided yet.

Thomas gains a Pink gem. Jip has died of old age. Ruben has gained a Yellow Gem.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hurricane and the addition of a new job have caused some delays. We are now back it to Archipelago, my nemesis.

Susie.png.afaf94afd75bca1f28612f85c92452fe.png

Ruby and Christian have had an Albino daughter named Susie. Inhuman and Phil have had an Albino son who looks exactly like her who im naming Argyle.

Henry.png.3675adfcf6f8c79bdb0b84ff6ee6a610.png

Thomas and Maria have had a 1 winged son named Henry.

We have no food.

Incase you were wondering, I have spent the past 6 weeks watching allllllll the Stranger Things episodes on my phone while waiting for electronics and stuff to get set up so the names are stuck in my head.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, bear with me with spelling today, am so tireds.

Elaina has died of old age.

Jane.png.09b6af836c438621112b91d8bd08df10.png

Kamala and Grant have had an amazing Double Claw, Ram Horn and Spike Body Daughter. She is named Jane and will be mates with Soul.

Kamron gains a yellow Gem. Maria gains a Pink Gem.

Maria and Thomas have had a daughter named Kali. she is unfortunately very plain looking... 

Kamala and grant have had a second daughter, Maxine (Max) looks like her sister, but with Water Body.

Ruby has died of old age.

Henry has gained a Pink Gem.

Joey and Yoyo have both died of old age. Ruben gains a pink gem. 

Fawn.png.12477f67f54072f80e0651b455b88067.png

Maria has gained a Blue Gem for finding Kamron a mate. Her name is Fawn, I gave her good eyes and Water body as mutations.

Izzy has died of old age. Henry has gained a yellow gem.

Gemma has died of old age.

Terri.png.3541d038c50f3acfbedd46d7cedb590d.png

Kamala and Grants 3rd daughter is a strange looking one, I have named her Terri.

We despritely need boys.

Quake hase died of old age. Argyle has gained a green gem for unlocking Tailfin. Kamron has gained a Pink Gem. Christian has died of old age, Robyn has drowned. Oops.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bad news is we have another hurricane coming, the good news is I have 5 days off of work due to closures and can actually play Niche.

Kali has gained a Pink gem. Aether has gained a Pink Gem.

Expanding.thumb.png.7e77e5ea78ca6b99ee2b2d7b84d47375.png

Aether and Henry have had a son named Eddie. Kamron and Fawn have a bat faced daughter named Ellie.

Jane has gained a pink gem.

Grant, Thomas and Maria have all died of old age.

Boo.png.c01f86f89a8ffefb2b1566e1b4744ef8.png

Small baby boom. At the top we have Jane and Soul's son gorgous Mike. He will be mates with Ellie. Aether and Henry have a second son Will, and Fawn and Kamron have a second daughter Erika.Erika will be mates with either Eddie or Will, any opinions?

Phil has Died. Kali has gained a second pink gem.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1