Stray Fawn Community

*Cracks knuckles* I need to draw more (closed)

jaxpsylla

Give me some nichelings and I'll draw some silly little busts of them. You can send as many as you want as long as youre not asking me to draw like thirty nichelings lol... if you have suggestions for backgrounds or smth too let me know and ill do those too.

no longer doing these : D

Edited by CATFISHPARTY
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, A Nicheling said:

Can you do Adam the Second in a snowy background?

Your art is so cute!

F580B6A8-3596-4ABE-A25A-1D7962003E57.jpeg

can i ask what his head/body genes are before i start drawing? i assume because he is 'Adam the Second' he has venomous fanngs but i want to be sure.

6 hours ago, CATFISHPARTY said:

can i ask what his head/body genes are before i start drawing? i assume because he is 'Adam the Second' he has venomous fanngs but i want to be sure.

I'm not A Nicheling but from what he said on my old thread i think he has poison fangs, runner legs, normal hind legs, medium tail and body

• Like 1

@xXAngle_WolfzXx Tomato Soup! Hope I did the colors right, I sort of guessed because he was in a snowy biome and those change the colors drastically.

image.thumb.png.be7d0d853f494c6f6221236e951edf86.png

@A Nicheling Adam the second! I guessed on his eye and nose colors- and sorry for the excess stripes, I love stripey boys! I hope the genes are right, I also guessed those, using some info from another person on the forums ^^ (I also forgot to shade, forgive me!!)

image.thumb.png.c336f66bcb467184d889db100300fd82.png

@Peanutpup77 Here's Teal and Indigo! I hope the stripes are alright, might have added too many- I also made them as two seperate drawings because I couldn't figure out how to fit them into one.

image.thumb.png.6ca4a402c23b8257febb54d940a3779b.png

Teal.thumb.png.bad62ac29291461113fe01783a7e4877.png

That's all for now! These are still open if anyone wants to submit more !!

• Love 9

4 hours ago, Peanutpup77 said:

Do you mind if I keep requesting art? I love your style!

sure! keep in mind i will close this after a while so i can work on other things, but i can draw a few of your critters before i go! 🐾

• Thanks 1

• jaxpsylla changed the title to *Cracks knuckles* I need to draw more (closed)