Stray Fawn Community

Destiny of the Tribes(DotT)

1 minute ago, Lizardcake said:

"I mean, not like I hate you. But if you had water and told me to hold it, I'd drink it."

Boa smiled at her. "See, I told you my philosophy was right, Greenwings."

Just now, Dead Blizzard said:

"Yes, they do." He said, slowly opening his eyes, as they adjusted to the light. 

"They do." agreed Catfish.

Sy stretched as her wings and joints make pops and cracks 

"The only thing I like about it is stretching. My wings feel perfect just as much as they look good" She said. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy stretched as her wings and joints make pops and cracks 

"The only thing I like about it is stretching. My wings feel perfect just as much as they look good" She said. 

"So they don't feel that good." remarked Boa.

Just now, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"So they don't feel that good." remarked Boa.

Sy glared at Boa and flicked her tail "Well i bet if I stabbed you with this thing, you wouldn't feel so great either. " 

Sy glared at Boa and flicked her tail "Well i bet if I stabbed you with this thing, you wouldn't feel so great either. " 

"I bet if I used my venom on you, you wouldn't feel anything at all anymore." 

Just now, GinIbushiMeowWoof said:

(Alr and can I make another side character? I can DM you and I’ll use my Pixel petz dragons [they’re manticore ones so I consider them SandWings] to make them)

(i would rather you PM me, if you didn't mean that by DM. Yes you can)

1 minute ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"I bet if I used my venom on you, you wouldn't feel anything at all anymore." 

"Why are you always so...that" She asked, slightly aggravated. 

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Mahi-mahi felt comforted by Greenwings and Catfish sitting beside him, and yawned. His scales felt all crackly and dry so he stood up and dragged himself to the small creek, flopping in with satisfaction as water rolled over his scales, cleaning them.

"Wait for us!" Greenwings yelped as he jumped in. Catfish shook his head and simply slid in to the creek.

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He gasped in surprise as Greenwings jumped in. "Hey! You splashed water on my face!"

"You're a SeaWing. You like water. Sorry." Greenwings didn't know what to say to this. Catfish rolled onto his back.

"You're a SeaWing. You like water. Sorry." Greenwings didn't know what to say to this. Catfish rolled onto his back.

"It doesn't mean I like getting splashed in the face with it! Let's see how you like it!," he added playfully, picking up water into his talons and throwing it at Greenwings' face.

"It doesn't mean I like getting splashed in the face with it! Let's see how you like it!," he added playfully, picking up water into his talons and throwing it at Greenwings' face.

Sy stayed clear of the splashing water as she dipped her head for a drink. 

Greenwings giggled. Catfish was nowhere to be seen. Except currently lifting Mahi-mahi out of the water on his back.

1 minute ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

"Come on, Sy!!" They seemed excited as they invited Sy into the creek.

Sy looked at them " ...okay fine...   "   she stepped into the water and sat in it, it was up to her neck and she sighed. 

Sy looked at them " ...okay fine...   "   she stepped into the water and sat in it, it was up to her neck and she sighed. 

Greenwings gave an amused glance at Catfish and Mahi-mahi before coming to sit beside her.

Greenwings gave an amused glance at Catfish and Mahi-mahi before coming to sit beside her.

" if any of you get stabbed, that's your fault.. " she half smiled, but was also serious