Stray Fawn Community

Destiny of the Tribes(DotT)

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

"HE-" Boa growled as Greenwings tackled them.

Sy stepped back. 

"Aren't we- we don't usually tackle each other during battle training... but if we are... then I choose to tackle Mahi-mahi. Equal match... or Catfish... catfish would be a better match..."  

She thought out loud. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Sy stepped back. 

"Aren't we- we don't usually tackle each other during battle training... but if we are... then I choose to tackle Mahi-mahi. Equal match... or Catfish... catfish would be a better match..."  

She thought out loud. 

"Really?" Catfish raised an eyebrow, standing over Mahi-mahi.

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Really?" Catfish raised an eyebrow, standing over Mahi-mahi.

"Yes... you may be muscular, but me being more agile would be an equal match.. I also, unlike everyone else.. actually payed attention in dragon anatomy" She nodded

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Yes... you may be muscular, but me being more agile would be an aqual match.. I also, unlike everyone else.. actually payed attention in dragon anatomy" She nodded

"I also paid attention." Catfish also nodded.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"I also paid attention." Catfish also nodded.

"Good balance. Though, if I did attack you at the moment.. it wouldn't be out of hate. No hard feelings if I did" before Catfish could register, she leaped over him and bit his tail, but still coiled hers so that she wouldn't sting him. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Good balance. Though, if I did attack you at the moment.. it wouldn't be out of hate. No hard feelings if I did" before Catfish could register, she leaped over him and bit his tail, but still coiled hers so that she wouldn't sting him. 

"Was that supposed to hurt?" Catfish asled.

Just now, Tornado said:

"Was that supposed to hurt?" Catfish asled.

" no, I was expecting you to actually react. If a full grown dragon did this, you'd be dead! Do something!"

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

He smiled back, and rolled his eyes at the other screaming dragonets. They were too loud.

Catfish shook Sy off his tail. "Where should we go?" (I wanna ship Catfish and mahi-mahi but I don't know why!!!!

• Eek! 1