Stray Fawn Community

|Islands on the Sea|[SRxWoF RP/sim]

lizardcake

Name: Candela

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe: Phosphor/Mosaic

Age (in dragon): 17ish

Appearance: very pale purple scales, wings and antennae are several different colors. Eyes are a light blue and pale pink (almost white), swirled together with some black specks. Hints of other colors shine on her scales. SHINY and produces a faint light. Scales look gem-like and are slightly transparent (basically the ingame largo)

Do you want me to make a pic for your character?: yes

Skills/weaknesses: Can produce glints but can't stand in sunlight to actually make them, resists sunlight a bit longer than pure Phosphors, glow-in-the-dark.

Other: Lives in a cave system probably. Doesn't interact with other dragons much. Likely adopted some kids she found. Doesn't care about tribe differences. (*Tarr intensifies*)

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

9 hours ago, Modiano said:

Name: Candela

Pronouns: She/her

Tribe: Phosphor/Mosaic

Age (in dragon): 17ish

Appearance: very pale purple scales, wings and antennae are several different colors. Eyes are a light blue and pale pink (almost white), swirled together with some black specks. Hints of other colors shine on her scales. SHINY and produces a faint light. Scales look gem-like and are slightly transparent (basically the ingame largo)

Do you want me to make a pic for your character?: yes

Skills/weaknesses: Can produce glints but can't stand in sunlight to actually make them, resists sunlight a bit longer than pure Phosphors, glow-in-the-dark.

Other: Lives in a cave system probably. Doesn't interact with other dragons much. Likely adopted some kids she found. Doesn't care about tribe differences. (*Tarr intensifies*)

You were walking through your cave system. A pure Phosphor was walking by, even though they didn't live here.

37 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Who the heck are you?" She asked with an uninterested tone

"Uh- I'm Lamp. I had to hide from the sun, you know, my cave is pretty far... I can leave if you want..." They looked a bit scared

59 minutes ago, Lizardcake said:

"Uh- I'm Lamp. I had to hide from the sun, you know, my cave is pretty far... I can leave if you want..." They looked a bit scared

"Uhm, it's daytime, you can't go out? Just stay here a while, i don't care."