Stray Fawn Community

Don't Look Back (Warriors RP)

So, umm. Yeah. 

Form:

Name:

Appearance:

Role:

Clan:

People who might be interested: @Dead Blizzard @ItzFadeDaNightWing @Lizardcake @GinIbushiMeowWoof @Green @xXxTheLivingDeadxXx @PerciMeow Uwu I only pinged you because I thought you might be interested so sorry if you didn't want to be pinged.

Players

Name: Ebonypaw

(EbonyWalker. Goes by Ebony)

Appearance:Untitled845_20220415200645.thumb.png.d1f7a198be86568deb1d8b71322bf72c.png

Role: Apprentice 

Clan: Shadow Clan

Played by @xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

Name: Spiderwing

Appearance: I don’t have image cos I’m on mobile but when I’m on my comp I’ll add it.

Role: warrior 

Clan: uhhhh thunderclan

Other: he’s gay.

Played by @Dead Blizzard

Name: Mudkit

Appearance:EEB18846-3A31-415C-B2E2-462A17A43BE0.thumb.jpeg.9d6f5142d1075cda1261069452b6255a.jpeg

Role: Kit

Clan: ShadowClan

Played by @GinIbushiMeowWoof

Name: Halfpaw

Appearance: wcrefsheet.thumb.png.df2fc05475450e7964fed8778ff9c10d.png

I have her backstory right here lemme pull it up--

Halfpaw was a kind apprentice living in ShadowClan for a while. He was accepted by his Clan for being bigender but felt out of place. He always got awed and weird looks for being half orange and half black. Then one day she met a rogue named Zenith, a handsome red and black tom who had a black heart on the right of his neck, though his colors weren’t completely halved. Him and Zenith formed a bond over a multitude of moons, and on one of their secret meeting nights one of Halfpaw’s friends discovered them. Halfpaw, torn by her Clan and her soulmate, tried to get her friend to promise not to tell anyone. Her friend agreed, but one night when she snuck out to meet with Zenith, she was discovered by not only her friend, but also other members of the Clan. She was devastated. She ended up getting exiled, and went to live with Zenith instead. She kept her apprentice name, as she thought it fit her, and lived with her mate for the rest of her days.

So lets say rn she's meeting up with Zenith in secret still (not found out yet)^^

Played by @ItzFadeDaNightWing

Name: Goldenpaw(Goldenstorm)

Appearance: long silky golden fur

Role: apprentice (one moon away from becoming a warrior)

Clan: thunderclan

Other: panboy

Played by me

• Eek! 1

Appearance: I don’t have image cos I’m on mobile but when I’m on my comp I’ll add it.

• Paw up 1

Appearance:Untitled845_20220415200645.thumb.png.d1f7a198be86568deb1d8b71322bf72c.png

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Also on mobile, so I won't be able to add any images or people to the first post quite yet. Both of you are accepted, though.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1

18 hours ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

People who might be interested: @Dead Blizzard @ItzFadeDaNightWing @Lizardcake @GinIbushiMeowWoof @Green @xXxTheLivingDeadxXx @PerciMeow Uwu I only pinged you because I thought you might be interested so sorry if you didn't want to be pinged.

sorry but?? i don't read wc?? /lh

Name: Halfpaw

Appearance: wcrefsheet.thumb.png.df2fc05475450e7964fed8778ff9c10d.png

I have her backstory right here lemme pull it up--

Halfpaw was a kind apprentice living in ShadowClan for a while. He was accepted by his Clan for being bigender but felt out of place. He always got awed and weird looks for being half orange and half black. Then one day she met a rogue named Zenith, a handsome red and black tom who had a black heart on the right of his neck, though his colors weren’t completely halved. Him and Zenith formed a bond over a multitude of moons, and on one of their secret meeting nights one of Halfpaw’s friends discovered them. Halfpaw, torn by her Clan and her soulmate, tried to get her friend to promise not to tell anyone. Her friend agreed, but one night when she snuck out to meet with Zenith, she was discovered by not only her friend, but also other members of the Clan. She was devastated. She ended up getting exiled, and went to live with Zenith instead. She kept her apprentice name, as she thought it fit her, and lived with her mate for the rest of her days.

So lets say rn she's meeting up with Zenith in secret still (not found out yet)^^

• Eek! 1