Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

Cyaniris' dad entered the house at that moment. He was a typical HiveWing, with black and red scales and some dark orange freckles. "Hey, Snowdrop." He said, referring to his son.

"Where were you??? You can't just disappear like that!" 

"Honeybee needed someone to watch her eggs while she was away, I was the only one available."

Cyaniris nodded and opened his mouth to speak but then closed it "Okay then, guess I'll go to sleep. Good night, dad."

Maybe one day he would ask about his mother...

11 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Why is everyone's dad disappearing))

(Junix's Dad was taken somewhere against his will for questioning...)

Junix waited for her father to come home...he never did. She made herself something to eat and layed in bed, nearly crying, because she's scared for her father. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix waited for her father to come home...he never did. She made herself something to eat and layed in bed, nearly crying, because she's scared for her father. 

She then heard a knock on the door, she lept out of bed and dashed to the door, hoping that it WAS her father.. so she opened the door and instead of a golden yellow and black Hivewing, it was a tall, dark red and orange Silkwing. He pushed Junix aside and announced himself 

"Hello, Hivewing... im Atlas..." he said 

"Uhm- do you know whe-" 

"You don't have permission to speak." He searched around the home and tore things apart and flipped things over. Junix couldn't do anything but watch.  

" Where's your parents, Hivewing?" 

" Uh-uhm... I dont know... my father is gone... he hasn't hasn't home since this morning before he went to work..do you know where he is???-" She asked. Atlas looked down at her and scoffed 

" Wow. That really stinks, hm? " He said with a bored expression. 

Junix nodded.

"Do you know where he is??? His name is Yellowjacket... " She begged, Atlas just glared at her. 

"Why would I know? Why should I look? That's your problem. Clean this place up, it's a health hazard!" He walked out of the home and flew off. 

Junix sat down and cried. 

(Atlas was looking for something, that's all.. unimportant) 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She then heard a knock on the door, she lept out of bed and dashed to the door, hoping that it WAS her father.. so she opened the door and instead of a golden yellow and black Hivewing, it was a tall, dark red and orange Silkwing. He pushed Junix aside and announced himself 

"Hello, Hivewing... im Atlas..." he said 

"Uhm- do you know whe-" 

"You don't have permission to speak." He searched around the home and tore things apart and flipped things over. Junix couldn't do anything but watch.  

" Where's your parents, Hivewing?" 

" Uh-uhm... I dont know... my father is gone... he hasn't hasn't home since this morning before he went to work..do you know where he is???-" She asked. Atlas looked down at her and scoffed 

" Wow. That really stinks, hm? " He said with a bored expression. 

Junix nodded.

"Do you know where he is??? His name is Yellowjacket... " She begged, Atlas just glared at her. 

"Why would I know? Why should I look? That's your problem. Clean this place up, it's a health hazard!" He walked out of the home and flew off. 

Junix sat down and cried. 

(Atlas was looking for something, that's all.. unimportant) 

( ...I didn't know that I wrote a whole story...  I like writing-

22 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Cyaniris' dad entered the house at that moment. He was a typical HiveWing, with black and red scales and some dark orange freckles. "Hey, Snowdrop." He said, referring to his son.

"Where were you??? You can't just disappear like that!" 

"Honeybee needed someone to watch her eggs while she was away, I was the only one available."

Cyaniris nodded and opened his mouth to speak but then closed it "Okay then, guess I'll go to sleep. Good night, dad."

Maybe one day he would ask about his mother...

Cyaniris waited for his father to fall asleep before sneaking out of the house. His steps were confident as he reached the secluded spot on the nearby river. It was a grotto, with a stream just big enough for a young dragon to fit inside. Today, he would test out his 'spit'. His father didn't want him to, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Junix cleaned the house until it was spotless. Though there were bits of broken glass, she cut herself.. but she couldn't find the bandages so she pulled the glass out bit by bit and waited for the bleeding to stop. 

Junix was cleaning all night, her father still hadn't come home. 

( ...Do we do a timeskip to the next day if everyone is basically asleep? Idk how this goes-

11 minutes ago, Tornado said:

(I realized I have been offline for a while.) Flamingo snuck in through the school gates, trying to use his smalll size to not be seen.

Cyaniris was still by the gates and saw Flamingo, waving his tail to get his attention

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo turned his red-rimmed puffy eyes towards Cyaniris, then scurried over to him.

"Hello, Silky. Uhh, sorry about yesterday, when I kinda lashed out at you?" Cyaniris shifted his talons, clearly embarassed about it

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo blushed. Lovely? Who says that? "I'm fine. Just a little tired." Flamingo tried to wipe the dark circles under his eyes.

Cyaniris smiled "Sleep troubles? I see, I see. I suggest some tea for that. Now we should actually enter the school, though. Probably, allegedly."