Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

Cyaniris smiled "Sleep troubles? I see, I see. I suggest some tea for that. Now we should actually enter the school, though. Probably, allegedly."

Flamingo nodded, and started shuffling to Peacock's classroom. Slowly.

Cyaniris copied Flamingo's shuffle

Once he had reached the classroom, he motioned for Cyaniris to sit in his chair.

(Fade can Cyaniris commit murder asking for a friend)

(What does this mean?)

Junix immediately woke up when she heard footsteps through the halls.. she rushed to class and sat in her spot on the floor.. still tired and covered in bruises and scars. 

Just now, Tornado said:

Once he had reached the classroom, he motioned for Cyaniris to sit in his chair.

(What does this mean?)

(Cyaniris will commit murder because i said so. I am the friend i am asking for)

Cyaniris sat on the chair

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix immediately woke up when she heard footsteps through the halls.. she rushed to class and sat in her spot on the floor.. still tired and covered in bruises and scars. 

Flamingo shot a concerned look at her, but turned to look back at Cyaniris.

Junix forced herself not to blink as she shook her head and started tapping her claws, keeping herself awake. She was still to worried about her father to know what's happening around her. 

11 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix forced herself not to blink as she shook her head and started tapping her claws, keeping herself awake. She was still to worried about her father to know what's happening around her. 

Junix soon fell asleep, but immediately woke up again and flicked her wings.. her eye twitched and she mumbled something inaudible. 

6 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Araneus rushed into school. He could believe he was late. AGAIN.

Junix didn't notice Araneus. She was half asleep.

( oke.. random q u e s t I o n 

Is this just you two doing a rp or is it for everyone? Or is it just your private rp and anyone else can just do their own thing? 

I need to know bc I've got plans for Junix

Just now, Modiano said:

Cyaniris walked up to Flamingo "Do you think the teacher is going to show up or are we free to do whatever we want?"

Flamingo shrugged. "I saw you looking for a book in the library. Which book were you looking for?"

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( oke.. random q u e s t I o n 

Is this just you two doing a rp or is it for everyone? Or is it just your private rp and anyone else can just do their own thing? 

I need to know bc I've got plans for Junix

(You can do whatever you want. Join if you want.)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo shrugged. "I saw you looking for a book in the library. Which book were you looking for?"

"Well, it's not a specific book. I'm looking for information about, well, a fourth tribe. Not the BeetleWings, another one entirely."