Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

Just now, Tornado said:

"A book about you're second tribe?"

"Yeah." (also i accidentally didnt type 'it's not a specific book' dkfnbdsoaubfa) Cyaniris shuffled a bit

"I remember... I remember my mother wasn't a Hivewing... But that's it. I think she had black scales? Though that wouldn't exactly make sense, since I'm not."

Whem class was over, Junix went to the Library.. she started to write a description of her father to give to the Queen. Her body ached and she yawned.

Talonsteps clicked down the hallway to the room, and a Red and yellow SilkWing entered. "Everyone here, your teacher is sick today. Since we're not allowed to make you go home this early because of your parents' jobs, you're free to stay in here, go to the playground, or the library. If anyone causes trouble......" she blinked, not saying anything else as a warning. She left the classroom and disappeared.

Marmara yawned, clipping her cloak on and going to school. She'd woken up late, but who cared? She flew into the classroom, only to see that the teacher wasn't there. Oh well. She shrugged and walked to the library, noticing Junix and sighing. Maybe this was a good chance to mess with her... Marmara walked over to her and place a talon over what Junix was writing.

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Whem class was over, Junix went to the Library.. she started to write a description of her father to give to the Queen. Her body ached and she yawned.

"Watcha got there?"

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Talonsteps clicked down the hallway to the room, and a Red and yellow SilkWing entered. "Everyone here, your teacher is sick today. Since we're not allowed to make you go home this early because of your parents' jobs, you're free to stay in here, go to the playground, or the library. If anyone causes trouble......" she blinked, not saying anything else as a warning. She left the classroom and disappeared.

Cyaniris tilted his head "Whomst? Who was that? Oh well." He proceeded to go to the library to commit murder studying

11 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Marmara yawned, clipping her cloak on and going to school. She'd woken up late, but who cared? She flew into the classroom, only to see that the teacher wasn't there. Oh well. She shrugged and walked to the library, noticing Junix and sighing. Maybe this was a good chance to mess with her... Marmara walked over to her and place a talon over what Junix was writing.

"Watcha got there?"

"....Its-uhm.. My father is gone..." 

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

She frowned. "Gone?"

"He didn't come home last night, and the a silkwing barged into the home and tore everything apart, and I had to clean that up all night.. I didn't get any sleep.. and Father isn't gone like that...  so I'm writing this to give to the queen... maybe she knows where to look.." 

A tear feel from her face and into the paper, she really missed her father. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"He didn't come home last night, and the a silkwing barged into the home and tore everything apart, and I had to clean that up all night.. I didn't get any sleep.. and Father isn't gone like that...  so I'm writing this to give to the queen... maybe she knows where to look.." 

A tear feel from her face and into the paper, she really missed her father. 

Marmara blinked, willing herself not to feel any sympathy, empathy, or pity. She turned around without another word, leaving Junix alone. She grabbed a book off of a shelf and started reading like nothing happened.

Junix continued writing, she already had four pages, but she wanted to make it as detailed as possible so that it would be easier for them to find him...if they even WANTED to look for him

Junix's talon started shaking as she started to write when he was last seen. She put the feather down and covered her face with her talons, wiping away any tears that started to form so that she wouldn't cry, as she did, her scars ripped open and she started bleeding, so she got up to get something something stop the bleeding with.  

Why...   she thought to herself. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix's talon started shaking as she started to write when he was last seen. She put the feather down and covered her face with her talons, wiping away any tears that started to form so that she wouldn't cry, as she did, her scars ripped open and she started bleeding, so she got up to get something something stop the bleeding with.  

Why...   she thought to herself. 

( she has Scars in her front talons from the glass that broke... 

"No- I mean- the book I'm reading is about HiveWings, and I was just looking at a HiveWing for reference!"

Junix walked back in the library with bandages over her talons, she exhaled and continued writing the last page. 

5 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"No- I mean- the book I'm reading is about HiveWings, and I was just looking at a HiveWing for reference!"

"You can stare creepily at me then! Unleeeess, of course, I'm too unsightly for that :3." (yes cyaniris said :3 dont ask how)

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix walked back in the library with bandages over her talons, she exhaled and continued writing the last page. 

Cyaniris noticed the bandages and decided to get rid of Marmara before going to Junix

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

"You can stare creepily at me then! Unleeeess, of course, I'm too unsightly for that :3." (yes cyaniris said :3 dont ask how)

Cyaniris noticed the bandages and decided to get rid of Marmara before going to Junix

Marmara rolled her eyes. "You can consider yourself unsightly if you want then. I won't object." She huffed and continued to read her book.

Marmara rolled her eyes. "You can consider yourself unsightly if you want then. I won't object." She huffed and continued to read her book.

"Ooooooooooh, angy widdle leafy! Eheheheheheh!" Cyaniris cackled like a fairytale witch and 'accidentally' hit Maramara with his tail while turning to go to Junix