Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

"Ooooooooooh, angy widdle leafy! Eheheheheheh!" Cyaniris cackled like a fairytale witch and 'accidentally' hit Maramara with his tail while turning to go to Junix

Junix looked up at Cyaniris and forced a smile.

"Ooooooooooh, angy widdle leafy! Eheheheheheh!" Cyaniris cackled like a fairytale witch and 'accidentally' hit Maramara with his tail while turning to go to Junix

Marmara hissed. "Watch it, you weird looking Hive-Wing hybrid!"

"Greetings, fellow dragon fellow! What has your talons in such a tangle?" He sat down next to her

Junix lost the smile... "A SilkWing came into my home and tore the place apart, he smashed the windows and the plates... and when I went to pick it up, it cut me.. they opened up when I was wiping my tears.." her wings drooped. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix lost the smile... "A SilkWing came into my home and tore the place apart, he smashed the windows and the plates... and when I went to pick it up, it cut me.. they opened up when I was wiping my tears.." her wings drooped. 

Cyaniris lifted his wing over Junix "It's going to be alright, Junix."

Just now, Modiano said:

Cyaniris lifted his wing over Junix "It's going to be alright, Junix."

"They don't even care"  she said with a small hint of fury 

Just now, Modiano said:

"Then we'll MAKE them care!" Cyaniris flashed a smile at her, patting her on the back

She smiled back, but it quickly faded.  "Silkwings and leafwings think that we're all grouchy and mean and selfish though... as if we have no emotions. How would we do that? How would that even work? I'll tell you, it's hopeless.. we have to live through this forever... Hivewings are doomed!" She said, still crying because she was desperate to find her father. 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She smiled back, but it quickly faded.  "Silkwings and leafwings think that we're all grouchy and mean and selfish though... as if we have no emotions. How would we do that? How would that even work? I'll tell you, it's hopeless.. we have to live through this forever... Hivewings are doomed!" She said, still crying because she was desperate to find her father. 

"Weeeeell, they can't get us if we aren't on Pantala... I found something, but I can't show you here. Too public."

3 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Weeeeell, they can't get us if we aren't on Pantala... I found something, but I can't show you here. Too public."

"Can you show me somewhere else?"

10 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Yes, there's an alcove over there." He pointed towards a part of the library "If you want, of course."

Junix nodded and took her papers with her. 

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix nodded and took her papers with her. 

"Okay so, you know how I was looking for something in the books? Well, I found it." He produced a book from somewhere and showed it to Junix "See? It speculates that Clearsight came from another continent, with other tribes! Well, it doesn't say it directly, but that's what it means! If Clearsight came from a tribe, then there are others like her!" He flapped his wings excitedly

7 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Okay so, you know how I was looking for something in the books? Well, I found it." He produced a book from somewhere and showed it to Junix "See? It speculates that Clearsight came from another continent, with other tribes! Well, it doesn't say it directly, but that's what it means! If Clearsight came from a tribe, then there are others like her!" He flapped his wings excitedly

Junix's eyes widened.  

" Maybe so!" She flicked her tail happily. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix's eyes widened.  

" Maybe so!" She flicked her tail happily. 

"So, we could get something that would make the SilkWings listen to us! We'd literally be finding Clearsight's tribe, an entire tribe of prophets! Can you believe that?"

(dont tell cyaniris there hasnt been a foresight nightwing in millenia)

Marmara overheard the last part- she was still in the library and they didn't even seen to notice her. She looked at them through a section of bookshelves. Prophets? Like the one and only Clearsight?! What are they talking about? There's more tribes???

19 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"So, we could get something that would make the SilkWings listen to us! We'd literally be finding Clearsight's tribe, an entire tribe of prophets! Can you believe that?"

(dont tell cyaniris there hasnt been a foresight nightwing in millenia)

Junix nodded. "That sounds great! And then everyone could live in peace and no one could dominate one another- everyone would have the same class... "

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix nodded. "That sounds great! And then everyone could live in peace and no one could dominate one another- everyone would have the same class... "

"Yup! Though I don't know how to actually get there..."

Junix stapled her papers together in order. 

"I have to get this to the Queen...  if she'll help... maybe meet me at the lake at around sunset? To plan out how we'd get the Clearsight dragons?..."