Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

9 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( I couldn't tell if that was you being serious about it not being a ship or not 

But either way, I don't mind) 

She sniffed, nearly crying from her pain. "Please.." 

(I meant not a ship, beacuse Flamingo is a sucker for male figures)

"Follow me!" He raced off towards his house, accidentliy bumping into Areanus.

@Dead Blizzard

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

@Dead Blizzard

( okay)  

Junix followed him and dodged the shooting pain in her legs. 

Just now, Tornado said:

"Sorry!" he yelled at Areanus. "I can carry you." he suggesested.

Junix stopped "Really? Are you sure?" 

Just now, Tornado said:

"I'm stonger than I look!" he said, offended.

"I was only being modest..im sorry.. but I would think it would be easier for you to carry me, yes..please.."

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"I was only being modest..im sorry.. but I would think it would be easier for you to carry me, yes..please.."

Flamingo lifted her on his back and started running at a speed of a fast monkey(?) until they arrived at his house. "DAD!"

12 minutes ago, Tornado said:

@Dead Blizzard

*poofs into existence* are you still in the general vicinity of Araneus? cos i need rp.)

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo lifted her on his back and started running at a speed of a fast monkey(?) until they arrived at his house. "DAD!"

"Do you want me to get off now, since we're here?" 

10 hours ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Araneus could hear Flamingo screaming his fathers name and decided to go investigate.

Junix noticed Araneus and jumped, startled. As she did, she winced as pain shot throughout her body. "Ouch...are you sure your dad will do something, Flamingo?"

28 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"YUP! HE IS KIND! HI ARANEUS!"

She was startled by his yelling. She ducked her head down, as that was her usual reaction to a silkwing yelling, she was used to being told orders. 

16 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She was startled by his yelling. She ducked her head down, as that was her usual reaction to a silkwing yelling, she was used to being told orders. 

She slowly lifted her head back up, feeling stupid. "I'm sure that after this, you'll get back to being king of Pantala again and bully us some more.. me and Cyaniris.. thats what happened the last time a silkwing helped me, well- I wasn't hurt like this, but I was her prime target... unless you like Cyaniris and you're getting close to him.. that would make sense." She thought out loud, comparing things that are happening now, to her past experiences. 

26 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Flamingo felt guilty.

6 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She slowly lifted her head back up, feeling stupid. "I'm sure that after this, you'll get back to being king of Pantala again and bully us some more.. me and Cyaniris.. thats what happened the last time a silkwing helped me, well- I wasn't hurt like this, but I was her prime target... unless you like Cyaniris and you're getting close to him.. that would make sense." She thought out loud, comparing things that are happening now, to her past experiences. 

"Partly true. I DO like Cyaniris, but I want to be your friend. If you like him, don't worry. I also like Araneus, so if you like Cyaniris, I at least have another shot.."

18 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo felt guilty.

"Partly true. I DO like Cyaniris, but I want to be your friend. If you like him, don't worry. I also like Araneus, so if you like Cyaniris, I at least have another shot.."

Junix shrugged "I think I like him... but most of the time, I just think that he's being himself, rather than actually showing affection towards me- " she quickly shut her mouth and waited, then she spoke again. " What If your father went missing too? Oh no... what if everyone's fathers are going missing!? " She started to panick, her father suddenly dissapearing was starting to get to her a bit too much. 

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix shrugged "I think I like him... but most of the time, I just think that he's being himself, rather than actually showing affection towards me- " she quickly shut her mouth and waited, then she spoke again. " What If your father went missing too? Oh no... what if everyone's fathers are going missing!? " She started to panick, her father suddenly dissapearing was starting to get to her a bit too much. 

Flamingo giggled, then got serious. "I think he might have disappeared..."

51 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo giggled, then got serious. "I think he might have disappeared..."

Junix's eyes got wide, then her eyes got glassy, as if she was about to cry, she couldn't say a word.