Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix's eyes got wide, then her eyes got glassy, as if she was about to cry, she couldn't say a word. 

"He's gone, too..."

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo turned his head away, letting out a strangled noise.

Junix's eyes twitched, it always did that when she was set off and trying not to show it, she took a deep, shakey breath and limped out of the home.

Junix's eyes twitched, it always did that when she was set off and trying not to show it, she took a deep, shakey breath and limped out of the home.

"W-wait... Junix..." Flamingo let his tears roll down his face.

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"W-wait... Junix..." Flamingo let his tears roll down his face.

She stopped and turned to face him "what?" Tears slowly streamed down her face. Trying to hide them, she sat and moved her wings over her face, but since they were transparent, you could see them anyways.

She stopped and turned to face him "what?" Tears slowly streamed down her face. Trying to hide them, she sat and moved her wings over her face, but since they were transparent, you could see them anyways.

"My brother might be in... he lives across town. He's also a medic." Flamingo didn't try to stop crying.

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"My brother might be in... he lives across town. He's also a medic." Flamingo didn't try to stop crying.

" Why are you crying? You don't have to deal with-" she motioned at her bruised and scarred body, her scales were duller than usual, they didn't have any sparkle to them anymore."With this!"

" Why are you crying? You don't have to deal with-" she motioned at her bruised and scared body, her scales were duller than usual, they didn't have any sparkle to them anymore."With this!"

"MY DAD IS GONE!" Flamingo half sobbed, half roared.

"MY DAD IS GONE!" Flamingo half sobbed, half roared.

" SO IS MINE! AND IM SORRY THAT YOURS IS GONE, AND IM SORRY THAT YOUR SAD, AND IM SORRY THAT IM WASTING YOUR TIME! AND IM SORRY THAT IM EVEN HERE! AND IM SORRY THAT IM RUINING YOUR CHANCE OF BEING WITH CYANIRIS! AND IM SORRY THAT IM A HIVEWING! AND IM SORRY THAT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I DO LEADS TO YOU GETTING INVOLVED IN SOME WAY! IM SORRY THAT IM A FAILURE!"  She roared at him, it felt better getting most of that off of her chest, she took a few deep breaths. 

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, Flamingo" 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" SO IS MINE! AND IM SORRY THAT YOURS IS GONE, AND IM SORRY THAT YOUR SAD, AND IM SORRY THAT IM WASTING YOUR TIME! AND IM SORRY THAT IM EVEN HERE! AND IM SORRY THAT IM RUINING YOUR CHANCE OF BEING WITH CYANIRIS! AND IM SORRY THAT IM A HIVEWING! AND IM SORRY THAT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT I DO LEADS TO YOU GETTING INVOLVED IN SOME WAY! IM SORRY THAT IM A FAILURE!"  She roared at him, it felt better getting most of that off of her chest, she took a few deep breaths. 

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, Flamingo" 

Flamingo felt over-ridden with guilt. "No, you... shouldn't be sorry. I should be. If you want nothing to do with me, I will leave you alone." He started up the stairs.

Just now, Tornado said:

Flamingo felt over-ridden with guilt. "No, you... shouldn't be sorry. I should be. If you want nothing to do with me, I will leave you alone." He started up the stairs.

"I never said that...your one of my only friends since a couple of days ago..  pretty sure you're my friend.. you act like one!" She went after him, she nearly tripped on the stairs.

"I never said that...your one of my only friends since a couple of days ago..  pretty sure you're my friend.. you act like one!" She went after him, she nearly tripped on the stairs.

Flamingo barked a laugh. "Only friend my tail!"

"I meant that you have a lot of friends." Flamingo had cleared the stairs and was on the second floor. "You're still my friend."

Junix shook her head and continued to follow Flamingo. "Only Cyaniris and you..no one really likes me, they all call me a nerd..." 

Junix shook her head and continued to follow Flamingo. "Only Cyaniris and you..no one really likes me, they all call me a nerd..." 

Flamingo stuck his head from the top of the stairs. "Everyone in that school is a nerd. Do you know what it's called? Mosquito's School for the Gifted?"

Flamingo stuck his head from the top of the stairs. "Everyone in that school is a nerd. Do you know what it's called? Mosquito's School for the Gifted?"

Junix made it to the second floor and gasped, then collapsed, laying down on the floor, out of breath. "Please tell me that there aren't any more..." she huffed "no more stairs.."

Junix made it to the second floor and gasped, then collapsed, laying down on the floor, out of breath. "Please tell me that there aren't any more..." she huffed "no more stairs.."

"There are 3 more flights." he said with a serious face.

Just now, Tornado said:

"There are 3 more flights." he said with a serious face.

Junix groaned "Whyyyy.... I am definetly NOT a stairs dragon.."  she flicked her tail and took some more deep breaths. 

4 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Follow me!" he jumped out of a window, heading for the clinic.

Junix got up and flew through the window and banked beside Flamingo "all of those stairs for nothing?" She joked. (Assuming that they're flying...)

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix got up and flew through the window and banked beside Flamingo "all of those stairs for nothing?" She joked. (Assuming that they're flying...)

(yes)

"We need to be unseen." Flamingo rolled in mid-air, showing off his glittery black scales.