Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

7 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"Yeah. That happens sometimes."

"What does? Me smiling? That happens all the time.. you scaring people? That too happens all the time.."

6 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

The school day has ended, and the rebellion is in the library hosting a meeting. They put out secret posters with meanings only those who cared enough to dig into would find the time and information of the meetings.

Junix lifted her head "guys, I forgot that I have to go, I need to do something important! I forgot my books!" She flew towards the school and into the library, then winced as she landed in front of them. 

"Im sorry that I'm late, I was with a friend.. and now I probably interrupted it.."

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix lifted her head "guys, I forgot that I have to go, I need to do something important! I forgot my books!" She flew towards the school and into the library, then winced as she landed in front of them. 

"Im sorry that I'm late, I was with a friend.. and now I probably interrupted it.."

"... Bye?"

28 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"... Bye?"

Junix sat in the library, Listening to the hivewings' plans to take over again.. but as a spy, when the meeting was over, she left.the library and saw Cyaniris, she walked up to him. 

"I'm sorry that I left,  Flamingo saw that I was getting worse, so he decided to take me to his father, but HIS father is gone too.. so then he went to take me to his brother, then there was the meeting..." she looked around and whispered to him 

" They're planning on taking over pantala again.. they have hivewings in the jungle.."  

Hesitant to fly off without him, she motioned for him to follow as she flew back to Araneus amd Flamingo

10 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix sat in the library, Listening to the hivewings' plans to take over again.. but as a spy, when the meeting was over, she left.the library and saw Cyaniris, she walked up to him. 

"I'm sorry that I left,  Flamingo saw that I was getting worse, so he decided to take me to his father, but HIS father is gone too.. so then he went to take me to his brother, then there was the meeting..." she looked around and whispered to him 

" They're planning on taking over pantala again.. they have hivewings in the jungle.."  

Hesitant to fly off without him, she motioned for him to follow as she flew back to Araneus amd Flamingo

"Oh okay." Cyaniris followed her

4 minutes ago, Modiano said:

"Oh okay." Cyaniris followed her

She landed next the Flamingo and Araneus. 

" I'm back, and with Cyaniris." 

5 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"Hi. Where did you go?"

"Well, uhm.. I couldn't find my books.. I went to The school.. my books weren't there, I'll find them later... they're probably at home and I forgot.." she was was good at lying, but she sat. 

"Flamingo, do you know if your brother will be here?are you sure?"

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Well, uhm.. I couldn't find my books.. I went to The school.. my books weren't there, I'll find them later... they're probably at home and I forgot.." she was was good at lying, but she sat. 

"oh... ok."

5 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"No... we were never that close..." Flamingo shuddered, reliving a bad memeroy. (SRRY WAS AT SCHOOL TAKING LEAP)

2 hours ago, Tornado said:

"No... we were never that close..." Flamingo shuddered, reliving a bad memeroy. (SRRY WAS AT SCHOOL TAKING LEAP)

( I gtg for now.. ill be back later. 

5 hours ago, Tornado said:

Junix lowered her head "oh.." she sat. " He still loves you, right?"

2 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"Flamingo's brother."

" Oh..."   she rested her wings by her side.  "My bad, I can't think straight today" 

( then you think GAY... THINK GAY JUNIX!" 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Oh..."   she rested her wings by her side.  "My bad, I can't think straight today" 

"Yeah, its been pretty chaotic."

1 hour ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( ...okay to clarify, 

If someone isn't straight... they're gay. 

It's It's inside joke with my friends- )

• Haha 1