Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix slowly walked into the school.. she kept her head down and didn't make eye contact with anyone.. no silkwings.. not even other hivewings.  

She also realized that she was late, SilkWings pushed her into her class.. but all of the seats were taken, so she sat on the floor. 

4 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Now that all the students were there, the teacher, a SilkWing, stood up. "Hello, everyone. I'm Peacock and I'll be your teacher this year. First, we'll be learning about the Tree War. Any questions before we start?"

Junix raised her talon 

"I do, Peacock...." she said quietly, but you could hear it

16 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Now that all the students were there, the teacher, a SilkWing, stood up. "Hello, everyone. I'm Peacock and I'll be your teacher this year. First, we'll be learning about the Tree War. Any questions before we start?"

Bubble shook her head.

26 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Peacock looked at you. "What?" she said sharply.

" uh- uhm.. well.. The Tree War was w-when the H-Hivewings wanted dominance over everything? A-and everyone thought it was unfair.. so-so uhm.. if the silkwings are doing the same to the Hivewings- uh-uhm.. thats doesnt- that doesn't really seem any better...r-right? Maybe there should be three queens and uhm- n-nevermind..." She mumbled. 

43 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" uh- uhm.. well.. The Tree War was w-when the H-Hivewings wanted dominance over everything? A-and everyone thought it was unfair.. so-so uhm.. if the silkwings are doing the same to the Hivewings- uh-uhm.. thats doesnt- that doesn't really seem any better...r-right? Maybe there should be three queens and uhm- n-nevermind..." She mumbled. 

Peacock ignored you and continued on. "Now, since nobody had any relevant questions, we'll continue. The tree wars was when the HiveWings wanted to rule over the SilkWings and kill off the LeafWings. And we all know that it's wrong to do so, and that was when one of our historical figures, known as Acacia, found the Book of Clearsight and revealed Wasp's lies to all tribes. We saved the LeafWings, and in the end Queen Wasp was forced to give up and step down from her position as queen and gave the crown to the SilkWings. Can anyone tell me what happened to Wasp after?

4 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Peacock ignored you and continued on. "Now, since nobody had any relevant questions, we'll continue. The tree wars was when the HiveWings wanted to rule over the SilkWings and kill off the LeafWings. And we all know that it's wrong to do so, and that was when one of our historical figures, known as Acacia, found the Book of Clearsight and revealed Wasp's lies to all tribes. We saved the LeafWings, and in the end Queen Wasp was forced to give up and step down from her position as queen and gave the crown to the SilkWings. Can anyone tell me what happened to Wasp after?

Junix decided to stay quiet if she would just be ignored. 

18 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"She was executed?" Flamingo asked hesitantly.

(I think his charcter would be smart in a popualr way, because Marmara seems popular, and she and Flamingo are friends.)

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

(I think his charcter would be smart in a popualr way, because Marmara seems popular, and she and Flamingo are friends.)

(so we're in agreemnet that Marmara and Flamingo are popular, right)

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Junix faintly nodded, but then thought out the complete answer in her head. 

Just now, Tornado said:

"Correct!" the teacher said, delighted. (that was actually my plot plan lol) "She was executed because she didn't abide by our sacred rules in the Book of Clearsight, and because she manipulated SilkWings and attempted to wipe a whole tribe out. After that, can anybody say what happened?"

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Correct!" the teacher said, delighted. (that was actually my plot plan lol) "She was executed because she didn't abide by our sacred rules in the Book of Clearsight, and because she manipulated SilkWings and attempted to wipe a whole tribe out. After that, can anybody say what happened?"

Flamingo answered again. "HiveWings became disrespected. Ask any HiveWing."

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo answered again. "HiveWings became disrespected. Ask any HiveWing."

Peacock nodded. "As they deserve. But for the most part, the trees were saved and so were LeafWings. The Hives that were being built were turned into Cocoons, for the SilkWing's. The LeafWings went on to build kingdoms in the forests around Pantala." she looked aside at a clock. "It's free time, go out onto the playground. Be back in 45 minutes."

Marmara rolled her eyes. She'd been well educated on the Tree War, as she was a distant descendant of Queen Larrea, the old SilkWing queen. She stood up and walked out onto the playground, sitting on a warm rock in the sun.

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Peacock nodded. "As they deserve. But for the most part, the trees were saved and so were LeafWings. The Hives that were being built were turned into Cocoons, for the SilkWing's. The LeafWings went on to build kingdoms in the forests around Pantala." she looked aside at a clock. "It's free time, go out onto the playground. Be back in 45 minutes."

Marmara rolled her eyes. She'd been well educated on the Tree War, as she was a distant descendant of Queen Larrea, the old SilkWing queen. She stood up and walked out onto the playground, sitting on a warm rock in the sun.

"Not ALL Hivewings are horrible! You can't judge a whole tribe just because of a single dragon! I hope you didn't forget that she mind controlled us too!-" she quickly shut her mouth and wrapped her tail over her talons.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Not ALL Hivewings are horrible! You can't judge a whole tribe just because of a single dragon! I hope you didn't forget that she mind controlled us too!-" she quickly shut her mouth and wrapped her tail over her talons.

Peacock glared at you after all your classmates left the room. "They got what they deserved. Not once did they try to stand up to their queen. Half of the time they weren't controlled at all!"

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Peacock glared at you after all your classmates left the room. "They got what they deserved. Not once did they try to stand up to their queen. Half of the time they weren't controlled at all!"

Flamingo slipped out of the classroom before anyone knew he was still there. After reaching Marmara, he told her about the argument. "HiveWings are dumb."

9 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo slipped out of the classroom before anyone knew he was still there. After reaching Marmara, he told her about the argument. "HiveWings are dumb."

"I agree," she muttered. "how can they not see their own mistakes? Like they were agreeing to being rude to SilkWings and pushing them around! Even when the Queen wasn't there!"

25 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Junix shook her head 

"That's because she was over powered... my father says that-" 

13 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix shook her head 

"That's because she was over powered... my father says that-" 

Junix left the classroom amd went to the school library. She overheard the other silkwings gossiping about her and tried her best to ignore it. 

( Junix needs h u g )

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix left the classroom amd went to the school library. She overheard the other silkwings gossiping about her and tried her best to ignore it. 

( Junix needs h u g )

( T O O B A D F O R J U N I X)

Flamingo glared at her as she walked past.

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

( T O O B A D F O R J U N I X)

Flamingo glared at her as she walked past.

Junix sat down at a table in the school library and started to think and talk to herself...since she had no frens.