Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

2 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Peacock nodded. "As they deserve. But for the most part, the trees were saved and so were LeafWings. The Hives that were being built were turned into Cocoons, for the SilkWing's. The LeafWings went on to build kingdoms in the forests around Pantala." she looked aside at a clock. "It's free time, go out onto the playground. Be back in 45 minutes."

Marmara rolled her eyes. She'd been well educated on the Tree War, as she was a distant descendant of Queen Larrea, the old SilkWing queen. She stood up and walked out onto the playground, sitting on a warm rock in the sun.

(Oof im being behind)

Bubble walked out, instead of playing on the playground, she snuck in to the library.

Name: Honeysuckle (Honey)

Pronouns/Gender: Demi-boy (He/They)

Tribe: Leaf/Hive

Appearance/ref:

Honeysuckle.thumb.png.c97915eeb2efd77125c7f88bfa41c3d5.png

Other(optional): Short tempered, bossy, and disobedient, but tries their best to be calm. They don't like how others treat them because they're a stereotypical hivewing. They have wrist stingers and very weak leafspeak 

5 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix sat down at a table in the school library and started to think and talk to herself...since she had no frens. 

" you, are a horrible dragon" she thought to herself... "Maybe Peacock was right... maybe i do deserve to be punished...

8 hours ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" you, are a horrible dragon" she thought to herself... "Maybe Peacock was right... maybe i do deserve to be punished...

Cyaniris burst into the library and crashed into Junix

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO I MISSED AN ENTIRE CLASS NOOOO ALSO SORRY EEEEEEEEEEEEEE *coughs* oh hi I'm Cyaniris the HiveWing who are you?" He then actually got up

17 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Cyaniris burst into the library and crashed into Junix

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO I MISSED AN ENTIRE CLASS NOOOO ALSO SORRY EEEEEEEEEEEEEE *coughs* oh hi I'm Cyaniris the HiveWing who are you?" He then actually got up

" Uh-uhm.. J-J-Junix... "  She looked down at her claws 

(Social anxiety=100pts)

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Uh-uhm.. J-J-Junix... "  She looked down at her claws 

(Social anxiety=100pts)

"Hello Junix. I have not seen another HiveWing here in a while. Except my dad obviously but he doesn't count." His attention was redirected to a random bookshelf and he propelled himself towards it 

Just now, Modiano said:

"Hello Junix. I have not seen another HiveWing here in a while. Except my dad obviously but he doesn't count." His attention was redirected to a random bookshelf and he propelled himself towards it 

She watched him for a moment, but didn't say anything...only studied his appearance and wondered why his scales weren't orange or yellow or black. 

(But she didn't mind ofcourse bc she's not judgemental)

She watched him for a moment, but didn't say anything...only studied his appearance and wondered why his scales weren't orange or yellow or black. 

(But she didn't mind ofcourse bc she's not judgemental)

Cyaniris snatched a book from the shelf with a noise of triumph and went back to the table to read it

"Maybe this is the one!"

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

Cyaniris snatched a book from the shelf with a noise of triumph and went back to the table to read it

"Maybe this is the one!"

Junix tilted her head. 

"Why? What book is it?" She walked up to him to try and get a glimpse of the title. 

Junix tilted her head. 

"Why? What book is it?" She walked up to him to try and get a glimpse of the title. 

"A history book, trying to find a reference to a little something..." He flipped through some pages, careful not to rip them with his serrated claws

"A history book, trying to find a reference to a little something..." He flipped through some pages, careful not to rip them with his serrated claws

" ...about the book of clearsight? About Pantala? Hybrid-" Junix was quiet after that, and wondered why she couldn't just keep her snout shut. 

" ...about the book of clearsight? About Pantala? Hybrid-" Junix was quiet after that, and wondered why she couldn't just keep her snout shut. 

"It's a secret! But yes, it is somewhat related to hybrids I suppose."

"It's a secret! But yes, it is somewhat related to hybrids I suppose."

Junix nodded and went back to minding her own business. She read a random story book and thought about Pantala.

12 hours ago, Green said:

Name: Honeysuckle (Honey)

Pronouns/Gender: Demi-boy (He/They)

Tribe: Leaf/Hive

Appearance/ref:

Honeysuckle.thumb.png.c97915eeb2efd77125c7f88bfa41c3d5.png

Other(optional): Short tempered, bossy, and disobedient, but tries their best to be calm. They don't like how others treat them because they're a stereotypical hivewing. They have wrist stingers and very weak leafspeak 

Accepted! you can start on the playground with the others if u want

Just now, Tornado said:

"Marnara, I'm getting bored. I'm going to the library. Tell me what happens!" Flamingo shouted as he ran towards the library.

"Okay, see ya!" she called. She sighed and lied her head down on the warm rock. Some alone time would do her good.

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Okay, see ya!" she called. She sighed and lied her head down on the warm rock. Some alone time would do her good.

As soon as Flamingo landed in the library, he recoiled. A HiveWing and a HiveWing hybrid! He tried to hide behind one of the bookshelves so they didn't see him. He had a reptation to uphold, so he couldn't be seen in the library.

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix nodded and went back to minding her own business. She read a random story book and thought about Pantala.

As you were reading a random group of HiveWing students walked up to you. They seemed like troublemakers. There were four of them. "Hey, you!" they whispered.

Cyaniris growled in frustration, as the book did not have the information he was searching for. Maybe the Book of Clearsight would have something about it? Clearsight knew a lot of stuff after all, and didn't Father mention something about a tribe of Ice Dragons? Surely there must be something about it!

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

As you were reading a random group of HiveWing students walked up to you. They seemed like troublemakers. There were four of them. "Hey, you!" they whispered.

Flamingo panicked as they walked in, accidentily knocking over a row of books with his tail.

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Junix looked up at them and sighed as soon as she saw them. 

"What?"