Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

Just now, Tornado said:

Flamingo panicked as they walked in, accidentily knocking over a row of books with his tail.

Cyaniris glanced at Flamingo, unimpressed by the presence of a popular dragon who would probably beat him up or something. He felt the usual urge to spit he got when he was angry but suppressed it

Honeysuckle had been running down the street after realizing he was late, but skidded to a stop and slowed down as she approached the school. They walked in as if nothing was wrong as they tried to figure out what time it was and what class they were supposed to be in. 

2 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Flamingo panicked as they walked in, accidentily knocking over a row of books with his tail.

They seemed to not hear you

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix looked up at them and sighed as soon as she saw them. 

"What?"

"Wanna join our rebellion against the SilkWings and LeafWings?" the first one said.

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

Cyaniris glanced at Flamingo, unimpressed by the presence of a popular dragon who would probably beat him up or something. He felt the usual urge to spit he got when he was angry but suppressed it

"Can you pretend you didn't see me?" Flamingo asked.

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

They seemed to not hear you

"Wanna join our rebellion against the SilkWings and LeafWings?" the first one said.

She tilted her head 

"Is it for true equality?" 

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

"Can you pretend you didn't see me?" Flamingo asked.

"It's not like anyone would believe me, oh great and powerful SilkWing, mightiest of all tribes. I'm a HiveWing, dragon that is superior to me for some reason" He said this with a cheerful and friendly voice

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

She tilted her head 

"Is it for true equality?" 

Flamingo tilted his head. Rebellion? Maybe that would be nice. No social classes. No jibes about being poor. Flamingo you're a SilkWing for Clearsight's sake, get these thoughts out of your head.

Just now, Modiano said:

"It's not like anyone would believe me, oh great and powerful SilkWing, mightiest of all tribes. I'm a HiveWing, dragon that is superior to me for some reason" He said this with a cheerful and friendly voice

Flamingo felt his face grow hot. "Just stop. Please."

11 minutes ago, Green said:

Honeysuckle had been running down the street after realizing he was late, but skidded to a stop and slowed down as she approached the school. They walked in as if nothing was wrong as they tried to figure out what time it was and what class they were supposed to be in. 

(help I don't know how interact with people right now since I have no idea where anyone is ;^;

The HiveWings exchanged glances, then the one next to the first one spoke. "Yeah."

Junix nodded

"Absolutely." She flicked her tail. 

The HiveWings exchanged glances, then the one next to the first one spoke. "Yeah."

Flamingo's eyes brightened. He didn't want to reveal himself yet, so he went to back listening to the HiveWings, ignoring the Ice-

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

"Whoops! Have I made the mighty SilkWing upset? Will I be thrown in prison to rot due to this slight towards such a higher being?"

Hive hybrid talking to him.

3 minutes ago, Green said:

(help I don't know how interact with people right now since I have no idea where anyone is ;^;

its playground time but everyone decided to sneak into the library. Marmara is basically alone on the playground shshahsshfasgagd))

5 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

its playground time but everyone decided to sneak into the library. Marmara is basically alone on the playground shshahsshfasgagd))

(ah alr, I'll just go to the playground)

He walked over to the playground confidently. Yea, he totally didn't care that he was late! For sure!