Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

Junix saw Flamingo and glared.. he wasn't invisible or hidden with his bright scales, unlike hivewings. (Ones that are darker)  

"Really? Great.. I bet you're getting gossip on me since no one would do anything about it. 'Yayy.. silkwings are wonderful... they're definetly not doing the excact same thing that happened to theeeemmm..'  I know for a fact that the boom of clearsight says nothing about THIS either.. so shove it up your snout" 

Junix had a very very large wave of anger and stormed out of the library.

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix saw Flamingo and glared.. he wasn't invisible or hidden with his bright scales, unlike hivewings. (Ones that are darker)  

"Really? Great.. I bet you're getting gossip on me since no one would do anything about it. 'Yayy.. silkwings are wonderful... they're definetly not doing the excact same thing that happened to theeeemmm..'  I know for a fact that the boom of clearsight says nothing about THIS either.. so shove it up your snout" 

Junix had a very very large wave of anger and stormed out of the library.

Flamingo jerked his head, and ran out of the library in the direction of the bathroom.

Just now, Modiano said:

He gestured for her to follow him "So, about what those dragons said..." He walked towards the playground

Junix followed beside him. "About the..the thing?"

Just now, Tornado said:

They should be quieter if they don't want Peacock to hear. Flamingo heard them from the bathroom.

( ...they were w h I s p e r i n g 

Flamingo has s u p e r h e a r I n g 

Just now, Modiano said:

"Yes. I don't believe they were entirely truthful to you." He looked around for anyone eavesdropping

Junix nodded 

"They did seem like they were doing it for the sake of hivewing dominance... thats not what I want though..."

Junix nodded 

"They did seem like they were doing it for the sake of hivewing dominance... thats not what I want though..."

Nope. Time to stop listening to these lies. Flamingo had decided to try and help these strange HiveWings, and hid in a stall incase anyone saw him.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix nodded 

"Yeah, they absolutely don't want equality for all. Mhh... Maybe we would be free someplace else." He was lost in thought for a moment

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

Nope. Time to stop listening to these lies. Flamingo had decided to try and help these strange HiveWings, and hid in a stall incase anyone saw him.

Flamingo tried to ponder where he could escape school without being noticed, but he couldn't think of anything.

Just now, Tornado said:

"I dont care I'd anyone hears this part, but I just want a Pantala where no one dominates anyone..   and no one has to worry about being disrespected and pushed around, and- and stereotyped! That's beyond wrong... no matter what the silkwings do, they can never win peace by doing the excact same thing that most hivewings did to them..." she vented, and then sighed. 

"Sorry.. I had to get that off of my chest. "

"I dont care I'd anyone hears this part, but I just want a Pantala where no one dominates anyone..   and no one has to worry about being disrespected and pushed around, and- and stereotyped! That's beyond wrong... no matter what the silkwings do, they can never win peace by doing the excact same thing that most hivewings did to them..." she vented, and then sighed. 

Ugh. Flamingo rolled his eyes, but the water leaking from them betrayed his true emotion to himself. Before he knew it, he was sobbing. Not because of the speech. Becuase that was what his mother had told him before she died and his dad fell into debt.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Cyaniris placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled "I get it, I think it too. What if... what if anyone could read The Book? Then we'd know what Clearsight wanted for us all."

Just now, Modiano said:

Cyaniris placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled "I get it, I think it too. What if... what if anyone could read The Book? Then we'd know what Clearsight wanted for us all."

Junix nodded "They could make copies of it... enough for all of pantala.. word for word.. no changes...but they would never do that... they wouldn't listen to a hivewing." She shook her head. 

Junix nodded "They could make copies of it... enough for all of pantala.. word for word.. no changes...but they would never do that... they wouldn't listen to a hivewing." She shook her head. 

Flamingo sobbed even louder, if possible.

Just now, Tornado said:

(HAND!?)

(paw???)

"Then what if a SILKWING said it? Or maybe... Have you heard about- No of course you didn't- Mhhhhh... MHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Just now, Tornado said:

Flamingo sobbed even louder, if possible.

Junix was quiet. 

"...do you hear...crying? Or just me?" She looked at Cyaniris with a concerned look.

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

(paw???)

"Then what if a SILKWING said it? Or maybe... Have you heard about- No of course you didn't- Mhhhhh... MHHHHHHHHHHHH"

( Talon

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

(paw???)

Flamingo wailed, trying to get the voices out of his head.(How does NO ONE hear him)