Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

Just now, Tornado said:

"You don't know what it's like to be a poor SilkWing. Not in Jewel Cocoon andyway." he tried to say this as softly as possible.

" I know what it's like to be poor...its tough, isn't it?"

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

The bell rang. Looks like it's time to get back to class.

Junix went back to class and sat on the floor. 

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Cyaniris looked at Flamingo and Junix, deciding to leave them alone and go to class

(I might age down Cyaniris to 8 years old)

Cyaniris stretched and sprawled on the floor, wondering if the teacher would notice how he was 'hogging the floor'

Junix started talking to herself again, it was inaudible but you could see her mouth moving, and her making facial expressions as if she's talking to someone. 

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Peacock started speaking. "Now that you're all back, we're going to move on to writing. Who can tell me what synonyms and antonyms are?"

Marmara rolled her eyes. This class was too easy for her.

Junix raised her talon 

Peacock looked at Junix. "Go on."

"Synonyms are two words that mean the same thing.. Antonyms are two words that are oposite"

4 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Synonyms are two words that mean the same thing.. Antonyms are two words that are oposite"

"Correct," she said unenthusiastically.

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"Why are we learning about this?"

"I know you've already learned this, but we need a refresher because we're back at school."

"Now, since some of you are clearly dissatisfied with what we're learning, lets move on to.........."

Time passes quickly, and just like that it's the end of the day. You're free to roam around the school or anywhere, really. Some go to the library, others to the shops... some just talk to their friends, and some go home.

"Now, since some of you are clearly dissatisfied with what we're learning, lets move on to.........."

Time passes quickly, and just like that it's the end of the day. You're free to roam around the school or anywhere, really. Some go to the library, others to the shops... some just talk to their friends, and some go home.

Junix went back to the library and read a book, she was happy and in a good mood. 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix went back to the library and read a book, she was happy and in a good mood. 

Cyaniris walked up to her "Hey, I'm going home soon. Wanted to say goodbye, I guess. Good luck. Tell me if you find something interesting"

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Marmara rubs her temples. She had a mild headache and wanted to go home.

Still, she knew that her annoying sister would be home and sighed. She went to the library to go find a book. She stepped into the library and barely noticed Junix. She looked through the bookshelves.