Stray Fawn Community

Rise of The Missing Dads /j (Wings of Fire RP)

ItzFadeDaNightWing

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Still, she knew that her annoying sister would be home and sighed. She went to the library to go find a book. She stepped into the library and barely noticed Junix. She looked through the bookshelves.

She looked up for a moment when she heard Cyaniris talking to Junix. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the library to fly home.

2 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Cyaniris walked up to her "Hey, I'm going home soon. Wanted to say goodbye, I guess. Good luck. Tell me if you find something interesting"

Junix nodded at him 

" Bye then... ill see you next time." 

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Then, a group of HiveWings- the same ones who were talking about a rebellion earlier- walk up to Junix. "Hey, you- the HiveWing we talked to earlier. What's your name?"

Junix looked up at them

" I'm Junix... who are you?" 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix looked up at them

" I'm Junix... who are you?" 

The one in front, a yellow HiveWing with black talons and tail tip smiles. "I'm Swarm. We do rebellion meetings in the library every day after school. Care to join us?"

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

The one in front, a yellow HiveWing with black talons and tail tip smiles. "I'm Swarm. We do rebellion meetings in the library every day after school. Care to join us?"

Junix took this chance to get some good information. 

"Sure! Why not? It's not like my father will be home any time soon..." she got up and set her book down.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix took this chance to get some good information. 

"Sure! Why not? It's not like my father will be home any time soon..." she got up and set her book down.

"Alright." The HiveWings gathered around the table, and Swarm pulled out a map of Pantala. "So, I'll explain the basics. It turns out that some HiveWings have moved to the depths of the Poison Jungle to avoid SilkWings and LeafWings. They're building troops and plan to fight back one day and take over Pantala once again. Us, the rebellion still living in the Cocoons, are like spies. We take any weak points and give information to the HiveWings living in the poison jungle to help them. Have any of you seen anything that might help us?"

Nobody says anything, and they turn to you expectantly.

5 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Alright." The HiveWings gathered around the table, and Swarm pulled out a map of Pantala. "So, I'll explain the basics. It turns out that some HiveWings have moved to the depths of the Poison Jungle to avoid SilkWings and LeafWings. They're building troops and plan to fight back one day and take over Pantala once again. Us, the rebellion still living in the Cocoons, are like spies. We take any weak points and give information to the HiveWings living in the poison jungle to help them. Have any of you seen anything that might help us?"

Nobody says anything, and they turn to you expectantly.

"Uhm.. well.. were less likely to get noticed since no one cares about us.. "

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"Uhm.. well.. were less likely to get noticed since no one cares about us.. "

" I have an idea though.." 

6 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Swarm nods. "Go on."

"What if we, instead of attacking, try to get some silkwings in.. maybe ones that disagree with this new "Silkwings dominate hivewings now, since they were disobeying the book of clearsight- hey. Let's do the SAME...THING"   and THEY can get other silkwings in..because Silkwings are more likely to be listened to than hivewings.. and then e can get all of the Cocoons against it.. and then we wouldn't wouldn't have to fight they'd just be on out side, and the queen would be forced to change it...probably.. most likely"  she looked at her claws. 

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"What if we, instead of attacking, try to get some silkwings in.. maybe ones that disagree with this new "Silkwings dominate hivewings now, since they were disobeying the book of clearsight- hey. Let's do the SAME...THING"   and THEY can get other silkwings in..because Silkwings are more likely to be listened to than hivewings.. and then e can get all of the Cocoons against it.. and then we wouldn't wouldn't have to fight they'd just be on out side, and the queen would be forced to change it...probably.. most likely"  she looked at her claws. 

Swarm taps his claws on the table, making a repetitive clicking sound. "Alright then. See if you have any classmates who are willing to help. We'll keep meeting up here every day." It seems as if the meeting has come to an end.

8 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Swarm taps his claws on the table, making a repetitive clicking sound. "Alright then. See if you have any classmates who are willing to help. We'll keep meeting up here every day." It seems as if the meeting has come to an end.

Junix couldn't help but to smile since it was the first time she'd been listened to, other than Cyaniris.  "So, is it over? That was it?"

6 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Junix couldn't help but to smile since it was the first time she'd been listened to, other than Cyaniris.  "So, is it over? That was it?"

"Yep. Try to talk to anyone you think will help, especially SilkWings." He took the map off of the table and rolled it up. He stood up and walked out, his friends following. Now you were alone in the library, and the sun was setting.

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Yep. Try to talk to anyone you think will help, especially SilkWings." He took the map off of the table and rolled it up. He stood up and walked out, his friends following. Now you were alone in the library, and the sun was setting.

Junix flew to her home and greeted her dad, and started thinking about who to tell and what to do

"Father, you won't believe what ive come up with-...Father? Hello? Father???" She flew around the house and her dad wasn't anywhere to be seen, but she still called for him.

Junix was just alone in her home, wondering where her father was, because he usually got off of work shortly after school ended. She flew outside and into the shack and her dad wasn't there either. 

"Where are you????" She said outloud, her voice was fragile and shakey

Marmara yawned. She had some free time because her mom was taking her sister out to go to the park. She grabbed a pouch and put it over her neck, flying out to the markets. She walked around, looking at cloaks and accessories. Finally she found a pretty cloak and some jewelry and paid for it, happily flying back home for the night.