Stray Fawn Community

Cookie Run Kingdom RP

This might be the worst rp to ever exist, but who cares. You make up a cookie, and once there are three players, we start. The cookie has to be created by you. No actual Cookie Run cookies.

Form

Name:

Special Move:

Role:

Appearance: description or picture

Players

Name: Cinnamon Roll Cookie

Cinnamon Spiral and it heals 20% health from the three cookies that have the least amount of health

Role: healer

Appearance: Kinda like pancake cookie but with white frosting over the top. and spiral patterns all over.

Played by @Dead Blizzard

Name: Glowshroom Cookie (Or Glow Cookie, or Shroom Cookie)

Role: Wizard/magic

Her attack is called "Blue Shroom," which uses her scarf and launches little glow mushroom heads/tops at enemies, doing a significant amount of damage. She's an epic.

Appearance:174278876_a(1).thumb.png.9669130d065dc277792b7dea85c36b62.png

Played by @ItzFadeDaNightWing

Name: Fireball Whiskey Cookie

Special Move: Hot shot (haha get it hot [meaning it’s literally on fire] and shot) - tosses a flaming bottle at the strongest enemy (targets cookies first), deals area and burn damage

Role: Ambush

Appearance:

E7C982E5-2802-4FB4-9852-D1F238E5AF6D.thumb.jpeg.43c4bf102575f735f65a94b631ff5728.jpeg

Played by @Pancake

Name: Milk Cinnamon Cookie

Special Move: Cinnamon Sprinkle, in which he throws clumps of cinnamon to slow down enemies

Role: Defense

Appearance: looks like Pure Vanilla Cookie becuase it's his grandfather, but is made of milk chocalte and cinnamon. Has icing in the form of a mohawk on his head, with cinnamon sprinkled all over it.

Played by Me

Name: Kiwi Cookie

Role: Ranged

Special move: Kiwi Katanas: Several swords are summoned and fly towards the enemy

Appearance A samurai dressed in black with green streaks in some places, green eyes, green hair that you cant see bc helmet.

Played by @eebee

12 hours ago, Dark Cacao Cookie said:

Appearance: Kinda like pancake cookie but with white frosting over the top. and spiral patterns all over.

UWU THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS HSGSHSGSGSH

• Paw up 1

Her attack is called "Blue Shroom," which uses her scarf and launches little glow mushroom heads/tops at enemies, doing a significant amount of damage. She's an epic.

• Love 1

screw it this might be fun why not

—————

Special Move: Hot shot (haha get it hot [meaning it’s literally on fire] and shot) - tosses a flaming bottle at the strongest enemy (targets cookies first), deals area and burn damage

Appearance:

E7C982E5-2802-4FB4-9852-D1F238E5AF6D.thumb.jpeg.43c4bf102575f735f65a94b631ff5728.jpeg

@Dead Blizzard

You wake up in a place with three other cookies. You, Pancake Cookie, can't seem to figure out where you are.

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

As soon as you wake up in a place that's not Dark Cacao Kingdom, you know something's wrong.

@Pancake

When you wake up, you instantly are alert, surrounded by three other cookies.

14 minutes ago, Tornado said:

@Dead Blizzard

You wake up in a place with three other cookies. You, Pancake Cookie, can't seem to figure out where you are.

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

As soon as you wake up in a place that's not Dark Cacao Kingdom, you know something's wrong.

@Pancake

“uh… what’s happening?”

31 minutes ago, Tornado said:

A cookie that looked like a relative of Pure Vanilla Cookie spoke up. "I don't know. I'm Milk Choco Cookie. You?"

“Cinnamon Roll Cookie. Do you know where we are?”

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

@Dead Blizzard

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Pancake

She jolted back.

”Who are you?! The cops?! You come here to detain me or somethin’?! You workin’ for White Plum?!” She hissed with much more hostility then probably warranted and scrambled back and onto her feet.

1 hour ago, Dead Blizzard said:

“Cinnamon Roll Cookie. Do you know where we are?”

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

She jolted back.

”Who are you?! The cops?! You come here to detain me or somethin’?! You workin’ for White Plum?!” She hissed with much more hostility then probably warranted and scrambled back and onto her feet.

"If you were listening, you would know our names. Who's White Plum?" Milk Cinnamon Cookie said.

13 minutes ago, Tornado said:

"If you were listening, you would know our names. Who's White Plum?" Milk Cinnamon Cookie said.

“I- Nobody that you should- should know about unless you work for her!” She yelped.

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

“I- Nobody that you should- should know about unless you work for her!” She yelped.

Milk Cinnamon Cookie rolled his eyes. "I have no idea who she is. I come from the Pure Vanilla Kingdom." He fingered his pouch.

30 minutes ago, Tornado said:

Milk Cinnamon Cookie rolled his eyes. "I have no idea who she is. I come from the Pure Vanilla Kingdom." He fingered his pouch.

“Don’t care. Where am I.” They looked around to try and scout out a possible way home.

11 hours ago, Tornado said:

"Yeah answer us! Where are we?"

14 hours ago, Tornado said:

@Dead Blizzard

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Pancake

She glanced at the others, not wanting to socialize.

On 4/19/2022 at 9:13 PM, Tornado said:

This might be the worst rp to ever exist, but who cares. You make up a cookie, and once there are three players, we start. The cookie has to be created by you. No actual Cookie Run cookies.

Form

Name:

Special Move:

Role:

Appearance: description or picture

Players

Cinnamon Spiral and it heals 20% health from the three cookies that have the least amount of health

Played by @Dead Blizzard

Played by @ItzFadeDaNightWing

Appearance:

Played by @Pancake

Name: Milk Cinnamon Cookie

Special Move: Cinnamon Sprinkle, in which he throws clumps of cinnamon to slow down enemies

Role: Defense

Appearance: looks like Pure Vanilla Cookie becuase it's his grandfather, but is made of milk chocalte and cinnamon. Has icing in the form of a mohawk on his head, with cinnamon sprinkled all over it.

Played by Me

Name: Kiwi Cookie

Special move: Kiwi Katanas: Several swords are summoned and fly towards the enemy

Appearance A samurai dressed in black with green streaks in some places, green eyes, green hair that you cant see bc helmet.