Stray Fawn Community

Cookie Run Kingdom RP

Just now, Tornado said:

His eyes widened. "CAKE HOUNDS!" He whirled around. Lo-and-behold, five of the beasts were bounding over toward the cookies.

Take THESE, cakes! Their swords come down on each 5 of the hounds, dealing damage

6 minutes ago, Tornado said:

His eyes widened. "CAKE HOUNDS!" He whirled around. Lo-and-behold, five of the beasts were bounding over toward the cookies.

she heard yells, sighed and came back, throwing a bottle onto the mass of dogs.

1 minute ago, eebee said:

I’m going to my house to practice aim (iPad battery veery low)

17CC8076-9351-4611-8B3B-1B0B0072DF29.jpeg

Okay

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

As one of the hounds came towards her she leapt back, the glowing mushrooms shooting at it in an instant and knocking it back

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

she heard yells, sighed and came back, throwing a bottle onto the mass of dogs.

He smiled gratefully, and threw more clumps of cinnamon at the hounds. Some of it landed in their eyes, so they shrieked.

On 5/8/2022 at 10:32 PM, Pepperoni said:

Milk Cinnamon Cookie glanced over at him. A cake hound leaped at his face, seemingly in slow motion. He shrieked in terror.

“I got em” Kiwi cookie said, acquiring the cake hound and sent them halfway across earthbread

On 5/14/2022 at 10:41 AM, Tornado said:

"That was the last of them... It was dangerous. We need more cookies." Milk Cinnamon Cookie expressed his concern.

He followed a trail to the Forge, where cookies are made. He found a cookie cutter. "I think this is what makes cookies..."

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 4:52 PM, TornadoSnek said:

He followed a trail to the Forge, where cookies are made. He found a cookie cutter. "I think this is what makes cookies..."

Yes, I’ve heard of these, we have to go to an oven, I will use a google maps to find the oven.