Stray Fawn Community

The Hunted - A Nicheling Murder Mystery RP (CANCELED)

ChangingSparks

• 2 weeks later...
  • ChangingSparks changed the title to The Hunted - A Nicheling Murder Mystery RP (OPEN for sign-ups, 7/8-10)

Hello there.

While we were hoping for more individuals to get invitations, the Portal of Roots is going to close in about 48 hours. Any last signups must be made before August 19th at 1:00 PM. Come in, and get yourselves ready to have some fun!

Hello again.

Thank you for being there, but I'm afraid to inform you that The Hunted is cancelled. I was hoping to run this some time in the spring or in the summer, but I waited so long that I'm just three days away from entering College. I take my work very seriously, and I don't think I can run an RP group at the same time, especially since this is my first RP group. I never wanted to waste your time, but life is about to get busy very soon. 

Not everything will be sad, however. When I get less busy, and perhaps even next year, I might reopen The Hunted. As a token of apology, I will give everyone who has joined The Hunted a free nicheling of their choice.

• Paw up 1

• ChangingSparks changed the title to The Hunted - A Nicheling Murder Mystery RP (CANCELED)