Stray Fawn Community

How do I know who's viewing my content?

ChangingSparks

Hello there, I am curious to ask if there is any way that I can check who is viewing my content. I'm curious to see who is looking at my project, The Hunted (which hasn't gotten any traffic), in order to check if anyone is interested. The only problem is, I don't know how to see viewers, or even if I can check viewers. Would you enlighten me?

10 minutes ago, Sparklepop said:

Hello there, I am curious to ask if there is any way that I can check who is viewing my content. I'm curious to see who is looking at my project, The Hunted (which hasn't gotten any traffic), in order to check if anyone is interested. The only problem is, I don't know how to see viewers, or even if I can check viewers. Would you enlighten me?

If you go to the section the topic is in (e.g. off topic, forum games, niche) and find your topic. on the right side it will show you how many replies and how many views. Hope this helps! (i'll post screenshots in a sec)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparklepop said:

I see that it has 21 views, but how do I know who's exactly viewing it? (like their usernames and stuff).

I'm not sure if you can. Lemme go experiment.

1 hour ago, Sparklepop said:

I see that it has 21 views, but how do I know who's exactly viewing it? (like their usernames and stuff).

I don't know of any way to check what topics a user was seeing after they've gone offline, but while they're online it shows the topic they're viewing here.

• Like 1