Stray Fawn Community

WoF rp but I don't even have a plot [open for all eternity]

Modiano Urania

44 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Timekeeper's wings drooped "That sucks! I hate when that happens..." They booped your nose in support. The yellow dragon watched, fiddling with her necklace.

"Who's this new dragon?"

12 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

"I saw someone outside," they said. "Holding a knife and wearing a cloak that didn't come off even when they fell,"

Oyster put down the feather duster. "Orange scales? Might be that dumb SkyWing, been lurking around for a while."

7 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"Who's this new dragon?"

Timekeeper turned to look at the yellow RainWing "I have no idea, but I saw her in a vision. For like, 3 seconds. Her name is Banana."

Banana grunted and waved a talon in greeting "I assume your name is Prism. Nice to meet you..." She didn't sound like she got frequent suntime. Timekeeper was bobbing their head happily

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

Oyster put down the feather duster. "Orange scales? Might be that dumb SkyWing, been lurking around for a while."

He recalled the colour of the sus suspicious stranger's scales. They were orange indeed. 

"Just some dumb SkyWing?" He said. "They had a knife! They were sharpening it! They could have.... bad intentions,"

5 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

He recalled the colour of the sus suspicious stranger's scales. They were orange indeed. 

"Just some dumb SkyWing?" He said. "They had a knife! They were sharpening it! They could have.... bad intentions,"

"Then catch them. They're scrawny, beat them up. I have to keep cleaning now." Oyster went back to bashing the closet

54 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Timekeeper turned to look at the yellow RainWing "I have no idea, but I saw her in a vision. For like, 3 seconds. Her name is Banana."

Banana grunted and waved a talon in greeting "I assume your name is Prism. Nice to meet you..." She didn't sound like she got frequent suntime. Timekeeper was bobbing their head happily

"Nice to meet you too! What happened in the vision, Timekeeper?"

3 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"Nice to meet you too! What happened in the vision, Timekeeper?"

Timekeeper narrowed their eyes "It was suuuuper weird and vague, maybe when I go to learn how to predict visions I'll know what it is." You had forgotten Timekeeper was going to the Night Kingdom to finally know about their foresight.

6 minutes ago, Modiano said:

Timekeeper narrowed their eyes "It was suuuuper weird and vague, maybe when I go to learn how to predict visions I'll know what it is." You had forgotten Timekeeper was going to the Night Kingdom to finally know about their foresight.

"I'm gonna miss youuuuu." He said, wrapping his wings around them. 

(hes a very affectionate boi<3)

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"I'm gonna miss youuuuu." He said, wrapping his wings around them. 

(hes a very affectionate boi<3)

Timekeeper hugged Prism back, stifling a sob "And so the last NightWings in the rainforest finally leave... Who will babysit you now?"

Timekeeper hugged Prism back, stifling a sob "And so the last NightWings in the rainforest finally leave... Who will babysit you now?"

"I WILL BABYSIT MYSELF." He said indignantly.

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"I WILL BABYSIT MYSELF." He said indignantly.

Timekeeper smiled and patted Prism's head "Suuure, remember to pay yourself your salary though!" At that point, Timekeeper's mother called them to go.

"I guess this is it. See you as soon as possible!" They waved as they took flight toward their family

Timekeeper smiled and patted Prism's head "Suuure, remember to pay yourself your salary though!" At that point, Timekeeper's mother called them to go.

"I guess this is it. See you as soon as possible!" They waved as they took flight toward their family

"Byyyyyye!"

Just now, Modiano said:

Banana was still there, seemingly uninterested in everything

"Soooooo." Prism fidgeted with his claws, trying to start a conversation.

• Modiano Urania changed the title to WoF rp but I don't even have a plot [open for all eternity]
1 hour ago, Modiano said:

"I need help with delivering a parcel... To Possibility. Would you be of assistance?" She sounded very annoyed

"I dont have anything better to do... so sure!"

22 hours ago, Modiano said:

"Then catch them. They're scrawny, beat them up. I have to keep cleaning now." Oyster went back to bashing the closet

He looked outside. They wondered if the SkyWing had come back.