Stray Fawn Community

◇Chapters◇ {Demon/Fantasy Sim}

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"If you really aren't one of them, then prove it." They insisted. "Help me escape."

"ok, as long as you don't murder me then it's fine... actually murder would also be a good way to get out of this marriage thing. Ok scratch that first thing I said I'm letting you out. How do it, tho?"

Just now, __________________________ said:

"The key is by the entrance. I saw it when they brought me here." They said, adding something under their breath, but you couldn't hear it.

"Alright." She looked for it.

7 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

You went to her room and saw her in her bed, crying.

She had one of her hands on her stomach, and the other on covering her mouth.

6 minutes ago, Green said:

"Alright." She looked for it.

You eventually found the entrance, and saw the keys handing off of a hook, halfway up a staircase.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Just before you had your hand on them, the door opened.

Someone was going to come in.

She pressed up against the wall, surprised and trying to find a way to hide herself. 

10 minutes ago, Green said:

She pressed up against the wall, surprised and trying to find a way to hide herself. 

As you pushed against the way, it flipped.

You were now in a red-lit room. There were cell-like windows that led back to the dungeon you just were. There was another door that led further back.

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

As you pushed against the way, it flipped.

You were now in a red-lit room. There were cell-like windows that led back to the dungeon you just were. There was another door that led further back.

*confusion*

what the- 

2 minutes ago, Green said:

*confusion*

what the- 

You heard talking.

"Let's hope we don't have to get our hands bloodied this time." Someone said.

"Honestly, I don't care if she dies." Another guy said. "King Stride can find someone else to give him information."

"But you know he won't be happy." The first one argued. "It's not easy getting a mortal, you know."

King Stride?

But that was impossible...

Stride was the name of your father...

30 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You went to her room and saw her in her bed, crying.

She had one of her hands on her stomach, and the other on covering her mouth.

"Are you okay!" He rushed to the bed.

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You heard talking.

"Let's hope we don't have to get our hands bloodied this time." Someone said.

"Honestly, I don't care if she dies." Another guy said. "King Stride can find someone else to give him information."

"But you know he won't be happy." The first one argued. "It's not easy getting a mortal, you know."

King Stride?

But that was impossible...

Stride was the name of your father...

She was angry... Why would he do this? She decided to go back out, but now she had a plan. 

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

//Do you mean she went back out and had a plan, or she didn't go out because she had a plan??//Sorry, I'm probably just reading it wrong, but I wanna be sure before I do anything

(She went back out! Sorry for the confusion!)

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

//All good! I thought so, but just wanted to be sure!

You pushed on the wall again, and it flipped.

You were back on the staircase. 

The two guys left the door open, and they took the keys.

She walked back down the stairs confidently.

3 hours ago, Green said:

She walked back down the stairs confidently.

You walked down and got to the corner, only to see that the prisoner was chained to the wall.

"If you tell us how we can get to the mortal world, we'll let you go." The first one said, he had lilac skin and black hair, that seemed to be outlined in white.

He had horns that curled back, and had sharpened ends.

The second one was similar, yet he was smaller than the first one. "King Stride has promised that."

"Oh! And I suppose you expect me to trust the ones that kidnapped and tortured me for 12 years?!" The prisoner snapped. "Right. And I'm a scatter brained squirrel."

The two looked at each other with confusion.

Their words confused you slightly as well.

12 Years? And What was a Squirrel?

----------------------------------

2 hours ago, Birb mobile version said:

W h a t a b o u t m e

On 4/28/2022 at 5:02 PM, __________________________ said:

Day 1|Stormy

Chapter 1| Storm That Never Seems To Stop

@Birb mobile version

(Forgot to ask - Age?)

-

The Sky Was Gray As The Storm Raged. You Lay In Your Bed, And Listened As The Wind Howled Outside.

The Room Was Dark - The Power Has Went Out A Couple Days Before.

You Guessed Your Mother Had Went To Work, As She Usually Did. It Didn't Matter The Weather. She Was An Officer, After All. She'd Just Been Promoted To 'Investigator' Last Time You Heard.

Your Phone Only Had 20% Battery Left, And Your Mother Had The Only Portable Charger You Had.

Other Than That, You Didn't Know Your Father, And Your Younger Siblings Were In The Other Room, Playing Games Underneath The Lantern. Every Now And Then, They Would Come Into Your Room To Help Relax Themselves, As They Were Scared Of Storms.

One More Than The Other, As She Had AstraPhobia[Fear Of Thunderstorms], Along With Anxiety, Which Usually Doesn't Go Well.

~

>Check On Younger Siblings

>Try To Get Sleep

>Other[TYO]

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You walked down and got to the corner, only to see that the prisoner was chained to the wall.

"If you tell us how we can get to the mortal world, we'll let you go." The first one said, he had lilac skin and black hair, that seemed to be outlined in white.

He had horns that curled back, and had sharpened ends.

The second one was similar, yet he was smaller than the first one. "King Stride has promised that."

"Oh! And I suppose you expect me to trust the ones that kidnapped and tortured me for 12 years?!" The prisoner snapped. "Right. And I'm a scatter brained squirrel."

The two looked at each other with confusion.

Their words confused you slightly as well.

12 Years? And What was a Squirrel?

----------------------------------

"Ahem!" She said. "What is going on here?" She sort of knew what was going on, but she needed this plan to work.

45 minutes ago, Green said:

"Ahem!" She said. "What is going on here?" She sort of knew what was going on, but she needed this plan to work.

The keepers turned immediately to you.

"M- Miss Vee? What are you d-doing down here?" The first one asked, his voice shook.

The prisoner gave you a side glare, as if they were warning you that you had better know what your doing.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the garden with Sir Jasper?" The smaller one commented.

//Ngl, I kinda forgot what I named Jasper for a second-