Stray Fawn Community

◇Chapters◇ {Demon/Fantasy Sim}

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You couldn't exactly read it..

It was in some sort of other language.

Μόνο αυτοί με αληθινό βασιλικό αίμα

It was... Odd..

"hmmmm. Hey M can you read this by any chance?" She asked.

20 minutes ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

Nitro walked a bit faster, keeping Oviel behind him.

The fighting got louder, and you could hear someone say, "Keep your eyes on the target!"

A few seconds later, the same voice spoke again. "All of you are hopeless."

18 minutes ago, Green said:

"hmmmm. Hey M can you read this by any chance?" She asked.

"Hm?" They replied, then went to look at the dagger, putting the one they had in their hands down.

They squinted at the imprinted text. "No, I don't even know what language that is.." They went to touch it, but flinched and jumped back, gasping and holding their hand.

21 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

The fighting got louder, and you could hear someone say, "Keep your eyes on the target!"

A few seconds later, the same voice spoke again. "All of you are hopeless."

Nitro's interest peaked.

2 minutes ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

Nitro's interest peaked.

"Kai! Keep your fists up!" The same voice shouted. "Annalise! Tie your hair up! We don't need you and Rava getting caught up in another fight!"

"Nitro, what's that?" Oviel asked, covering her ears, as she was sensitive to sound. Mostly yelling.

54 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Kai! Keep your fists up!" The same voice shouted. "Annalise! Tie your hair up! We don't need you and Rava getting caught up in another fight!"

"Nitro, what's that?" Oviel asked, covering her ears, as she was sensitive to sound. Mostly yelling.

"Theres a scuffle. Stay behind me."

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Your Little Sister nodded.

"Jackson! Quit flirting with your girlfriend and get on this field!" The voice demanded. "Alrivan, Goalisa! Field!"

"Who's yelling?" Oviel asked.

"I dont know, Oviel."

3 minutes ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

"I dont know, Oviel."

"That's it! Faith, out! Now!" The voice yelled. "I'm fed up with you using your magic against your teammates!"

"Whatever." A new Voice said, appearing from around the corner in front of you. "Not like I cared about your classes anyways!"

The Voice belonged to a female. She wore a black cropped top and ripped shorts. She was putting on a leather jacket. She wore boots that had heels the size of pencil led.

Her skin was silver, and her horns were facing up in a spiral pattern. Her horns were also a crimson color.

Her eyes seemed to glow an Orangey-red.

>Say Hi

>Ignore

>TYO

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She glared at you. "What do you want?" She snapped, as the beginning of flames started from her hands. An Elemental Breed.

"Uh, I j-just wanted to know what's happening up there? D- do you know?"

4 minutes ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

"Uh, I j-just wanted to know what's happening up there? D- do you know?"

"Yeah." She retorted. "Sir Palyon is teaching everyone how to work as a team. If I were you, I'd get out of here before he chooses you next."

With that, she stormed off. "And he doesn't care how young they are!" She called back.

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Yeah." She retorted. "Sir Palyon is teaching everyone how to work as a team. If I were you, I'd get out of here before he chooses you next."

With that, she stormed off. "And he doesn't care how young they are!" She called back.

Nitro looked behind him at Oviel. "Yeah. We should leave." He turned around and started walking away.

5 minutes ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

Nitro looked behind him at Oviel. "Yeah. We should leave." He turned around and started walking away.

"Good! I don't need your overly aggressive attitude in my class!" The voice you heard before yelled.

"Then *[Censored] off!" Someone else yelled back. "I don't need any of you in my life anyways!"

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Good! I don't need your overly aggressive attitude in my class!" The voice you heard before yelled.

"Then *[Censored] off!" Someone else yelled back. "I don't need any of you in my life anyways!"

([removed by Sky] /j)

Nitro started walking faster, making sure Oviel was keeping up.

9 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You heard someone start to walk behind you, mumbling to themselves.

Nitro looked behind him.

1 minute ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

Nitro looked behind him.

There was a guy. He was carrying a bag.

He had gray skin and dark brunette hair. He didn't have any horns, but he did have scars on his arms and face. He wore a tank top and blue jeans, with small tears scattered.

You weren't able to see his eyes, as he had his head down. And eyes were one of the main aspects of finding out one's breed. Appearances could be a big sign too, if you looked hard enough.

But, apart from that, he wore three bracelets on his right wrist and a ruby earring in his left ear. He had a beaded necklace. He also had a tattoo along his shoulder and crossing his neck, which looked like chains.

He was also walking quite fast... And he wasn't paying any attention to where he was going...

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

There was a guy. He was carrying a bag.

He had gray skin and dark brunette hair. He didn't have any horns, but he did have scars on his arms and face. He wore a tank top and blue jeans, with small tears scattered.

You weren't able to see his eyes, as he had his head down. And eyes were one of the main aspects of finding out one's breed. Appearances could be a big sign too, if you looked hard enough.

But, apart from that, he wore three bracelets on his right wrist and a ruby earring in his left ear. He had a beaded necklace. He also had a tattoo along his shoulder and crossing his neck, which looked like chains.

He was also walking quite fast... And he wasn't paying any attention to where he was going...

Nitro walked a bit slower.

30 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Seconds later, the male ended up bumping into you and stumbling back.

You stumbled but caught yourself before you fell.

Oviel ended up falling on her knees.

"What was that for!" He helped Oviel get back to her feet.

2 hours ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

"What was that for!" He helped Oviel get back to her feet.

"Sorry.. I wasn't paying attention.." He apologized, lifting hid head to reveal silver eyes with Slit pupils - half Breed.

The Slit pupils showed he was part devil, but the gray color was unlike something you've ever seen..

When he spoke, it showed he had fangs. Something no Breed you know of has.

10 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Sorry.. I wasn't paying attention.." He apologized, lifting hid head to reveal silver eyes with Slit pupils - half Breed.

The Slit pupils showed he was part devil, but the gray color was unlike something you've ever seen..

When he spoke, it showed he had fangs. Something no Breed you know of has.

"It's okay, just watch where youre going next time."

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Yeah.." He said, looking down again. "Is she okay?" He asked, nodding toward Oviel.

Nitro kneeled down to her height, "Are you okay, Oviel?"