Stray Fawn Community

◇Chapters◇ {Demon/Fantasy Sim}

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Half the force were part of the reason she was k!lled.." The officer said.

"I cant- Who? Who ki//ed her?"

3 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Someone named Liva Corlstone." The officer said. "She's our most wanted for Kidnapping, m*rder, and much more."

Nitro shuddered. "What- What happens to me and Oviel?"

"Unless you're old enough to take of the both of you, or you know someone, then I'm sorry.." They said. "You'll be separated.."

"I'm 19."

Just now, __________________________ said:

"If you can't find one in three days, then Oviel will have to be taken." They said. "I apologize for the inconvenience."

Nitro nodded solemnly.

The officer left.

You should probably look for a job, and maybe a babysitter for Oviel...

Nitro decided to look into babysitting services. He need someone to keep an eye on Oviel to make sure she was okay while he was job-hunting or at work.

49 minutes ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

Nitro decided to look into babysitting services. He need someone to keep an eye on Oviel to make sure she was okay while he was job-hunting or at work.

You found nothing more than 3 star ratings.

There was one that had a sweet smile and was wearing literally way to much makeup. Honestly, she looked like a [very bad person who doesn't know how to stick to one person].

Then, you saw the guy from earlier. His smile was sweet, and he tried his best to look like he had potential. Counting earlier, he seemed to really like kids and he was nice to Oviel.

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Then, you saw the guy from earlier. His smile was sweet, and he tried his best to look like he had potential. Counting earlier, he seemed to really like kids and he was nice to Oviel.

Nitro smiled, he seemed like he would be a good fit. He decided to contact him to see if he was available.

27 minutes ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

Nitro smiled, he seemed like he would be a good fit. He decided to contact him to see if he was available.

//Sorry, I screwed up the first time and didn't wanna have you Quote it as I edit it.

-

//Slight homophobia

He was, in fact, available. He wasn't working with anyone, and he didn't seem to be occupied with anything.

He had two ways of contact - email and phone.

His reviews were along the lines of "He taught my 4 y/o how to fight." And "He's a terrible babysitter. He's showing my 5 y/o that it's okay to be gay."

It didn't seem he was too bad, just some of the people didn't know why he did the things he did and other just didn't support him for who he was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

He was, in fact, available. He wasn't working with anyone, and he didn't seem to be occupied with anything.

He had two ways of contact - email and phone.

His reviews were along the lines of "He taught my 4 y/o how to fight." And "He's a terrible babysitter. He's showing my 5 y/o that it's okay to be gay."

It didn't seem he was too bad, just some of the people didn't know why he did the things he did and other just didn't support him for who he was.

Nitro cringed. Well at this point he was definitely gonna contact him. He dialed his phone number.

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

He picked up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey, i'm looking for a babysitter, I need to find a job and i cant leave my sister homa alone."

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Oh.. Sorry.. You must be looking for Haruki." He replied. "I'm just his older brother, Natsumi. Would you like me to get him?"

"Oh- Yeah thanks."

"Haruki! Someone wants to speak to you!" Natsumi yelled.

"It's not Liva, right?!" Someone responded.

"Nah, I woulda hung up on that [female dog]! It's someone looking for a babysitter!" Natsumi replied back.

Nitro shifted his feet.

Someone else spoke on the phone. "Hello? Haruki speaking."

"Hi. I'm looking for a babysitter for my sister. She gets sick a lot and I cant leave her alone when I go look for work."

3 minutes ago, THE GAYEST ONE HERE said:

"Hi. I'm looking for a babysitter for my sister. She gets sick a lot and I cant leave her alone when I go look for work."

"Sure thing! Text me the address, and I'll be there as soon as I can." Haruki replied.

"Yeah, he needs to get a shirt on before he does anything." Natsumi teased.

"He doesn't need to know that." Haruki snapped. "Sorry-"

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

Sure thing! Text me the address, and I'll be there as soon as I can." Haruki replied.

"Yeah, he needs to get a shirt on before he does anything." Natsumi teased.

"He doesn't need to know that." Haruki snapped. "Sorry-"

Nitro held back a laugh. He quickly hung up and texted him the address.