Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

◇Chapters◇ {Demon/Fantasy Sim}


 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Once in the dinning room, you saw your father there, where he usually sat at the far end of the table - which measured just over 40ft in length.

A huge black chandelier hung above the center of the table, silver candles on each of the 10 holders.

He was speaking to your older brother, who sat to the right of him.

You couldn't exactly hear what the two were saying.

Z came up to you. "Miss Vee, if you could kindly take a seat, your meal will be out to you in just a minute."

They bowed and walked to the kitchen.

She hopped and skipped over to the side of the table her family was on and sat down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

"And then maybe we could -" Your brother cut off as he noticed you. "Good morning, Vee!" He greeted.

"How was your sleep?" Your father asked.

"Morning!!! My sleep was good, yours?" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Green said:

"Morning!!! My sleep was good, yours?" 

"That's good." He replied. "My sleep was okay."

Whenever he said something like that, it usually meant he over worked himself, or he stayed up all night trying to find a reason as to why his wife, your mother, left.

Your brother looked concerned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Name ~ Nitro

Gender - Paramasculine

Pronouns - he/they

Appearance - Has short horns that curl back slightly, dark skin and a long tail.

Rank[Do Not Fill] -

Sexuality - Achillean (MLM)

Breed - Demon

Age - young adult

You Are Comfortable With What Has Been Mentioned In The Warning? - ye 

Other - shipping is allowed

 

uwu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"That's good." He replied. "My sleep was okay."

Whenever he said something like that, it usually meant he over worked himself, or he stayed up all night trying to find a reason as to why his wife, your mother, left.

Your brother looked concerned.

They flopped onto the table, arms outstretched. "You sureeeee?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Green said:

"Ugh, fine." She slid back down into her chair. 

Just as you sat back in your your chair, Z and a couple of other members of the kitchen came out with plates of food.

One of then, along with Z, began to set plates and silverware in front of you and your family.

The other three servants were filling glasses with juice - a common accompany to meals.

You caught your brother watching a particular one - Luke, who was young, probably 15, and was quite cute. Though he did have a sharp tongue and observant eyes that seemed they would hypnotize anyone who stared for too long.

In short terms, cute but deadly. He was also quite smart - he's even outsmarted your father more than once.

Your brother had a sort of fascination for him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 1|Whether : ????

Chapter 1|The World Goes Black

@Dead Blizzard

~

It Was Dark, In Your Room. The Only Light Came From A Lantern In The Corner. 

You Didn't Really Have Anything Else To Do, Other Than Care For Your Little Sister, Who Seemed To Be Always Sick. She Was In Her Room, Resting Because She Had Caught A Stomach Bug And Had A High Fever.

Your Parents Couldn't Be Bothered To take Care Of Her Themselves, So They Left Her To You.

It Was Assumed That She Was Always Sick Because She Was Born To Two Pureblodded Demons, And She Ended Up As A Hybrid - DemonxDevil. 

You Never Found Out Why she Was Part Devil, And Only Knew That Being A Young Hybrid Was The Main Reason She Was Sick.

>Check On Her

>Stay In Bed

>Other[TYO]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Just as you sat back in your your chair, Z and a couple of other members of the kitchen came out with plates of food.

One of then, along with Z, began to set plates and silverware in front of you and your family.

The other three servants were filling glasses with juice - a common accompany to meals.

You caught your brother watching a particular one - Luke, who was young, probably 15, and was quite cute. Though he did have a sharp tongue and observant eyes that seemed they would hypnotize anyone who stared for too long.

In short terms, cute but deadly. He was also quite smart - he's even outsmarted your father more than once.

Your brother had a sort of fascination for him.

She smirked at him. "oooooo, I think somebody's in loooooveeeeee" she mocked, sticking out her tongue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

He snapped his attention to you. "Shut up! I do not." He argued.

"Is there anything else we can get you?" Luke offered.

"No, it's fine." She said politely, then turned back to her brother "yoooouuuu doooooooooo"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Green said:

"No, it's fine." She said politely, then turned back to her brother "yoooouuuu doooooooooo"

Luke bowed and went back into the kitchen, along with the other servants.

Z stayed, as she usually did.

"Do not!" Your brother hissed.

"Quit it." Father interrupted, his voice was stern.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Luke bowed and went back into the kitchen, along with the other servants.

Z stayed, as she usually did.

"Do not!" Your brother hissed.

"Quit it." Father interrupted, his voice was stern.

She stuck her tongue out at him for just a second

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

"Anthony, eat. We have things to discuss." Your father said, talking to your brother.

"Alright.." Anthony replied, and began eating.

She ate too, looking over at the two every so often

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

After you were done, Z took the plates and utensils.

One of the other servants appeared around the corner. "Shall I escort Miss Vee to the garden?"

"Yes. Don't let her back in until I say so." Your father replied.

>:<

She wanted to be included, but the garden was good, too. She ran over to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Green said:

>:<

She wanted to be included, but the garden was good, too. She ran over to it.

The servant walked behind you.

Once in the garden, you saw the giant tree in the center along with many black, white, and red flowers.

There were very few of any other color.

Blue was the most you were going to get of another color. Blue Hibiscus and Blue Orchids. They were probably the most beautiful flowers.

Black roses, white camellia, and red bleeding hearts.

Blue Hibiscus

94b07d3e74cd5db0c3a48c507b13ecd2.thumb.jpg.cb30f85c2f0af235ca20b68d4fdc71c9.jpg

Blue Orchid

Dyed-Blue-Orchid-Flowers.thumb.jpg.ccf658c4c25148e0592092d0d151167e.jpg

Black Rose

download.jpeg.jpg.07d93b2a84f61cbff8ef632a63f3ffaf.jpg

White Camellia

download.jpeg-1.jpg.9cf171a4518edd464e3ff5e22772797e.jpg

Bleeding Hearts(Red)

download.jpeg-2.jpg.d0fdb908d4917aa76419d4b30e6a7d88.jpg

~

The garden was one of the most peaceful spots.

There were a few benches next to the flower beds, and a particular bench next to the giant tree in the center.

Bushes were scattered, and were decorated with lights. Lanterns hung above, being held up by a rope.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, __________________________ said:

The servant walked behind you.

Once in the garden, you saw the giant tree in the center along with many black, white, and red flowers.

There were very few of any other color.

Blue was the most you were going to get of another color. Blue Hibiscus and Blue Orchids. They were probably the most beautiful flowers.

Black roses, white camellia, and red bleeding hearts.

Blue Hibiscus

94b07d3e74cd5db0c3a48c507b13ecd2.thumb.jpg.cb30f85c2f0af235ca20b68d4fdc71c9.jpg

Blue Orchid

Dyed-Blue-Orchid-Flowers.thumb.jpg.ccf658c4c25148e0592092d0d151167e.jpg

Black Rose

download.jpeg.jpg.07d93b2a84f61cbff8ef632a63f3ffaf.jpg

White Camellia

download.jpeg-1.jpg.9cf171a4518edd464e3ff5e22772797e.jpg

Bleeding Hearts(Red)

download.jpeg-2.jpg.d0fdb908d4917aa76419d4b30e6a7d88.jpg

~

The garden was one of the most peaceful spots.

There were a few benches next to the flower beds, and a particular bench next to the giant tree in the center.

Bushes were scattered, and were decorated with lights. Lanterns hung above, being held up by a rope.

She drifted through the garden, zoning out.

just sort of thinking...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

What felt like minutes later, you heard the garden doors open and someone walked inside.

"Good morning." The servant said, though not talking to you.

She looked around to see who else could be in here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Green said:

She looked around to see who else could be in here.

There was a male. He looked around your age, maybe a little older.

He had tan skin and almost black hair. He was tall, too.

But why was he here?

The servant nodded their head toward you, and the male turned.

He was a little too far to see his eye color.

He said something to the servant and made his way towards you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

There was a male. He looked around your age, maybe a little older.

He had tan skin and almost black hair. He was tall, too.

But why was he here?

The servant nodded their head toward you, and the male turned.

He was a little too far to see his eye color.

He said something to the servant and made his way towards you.

...

She crouched down, ready to jump or bolt if she needed to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...