Stray Fawn Community

◇Chapters◇ {Demon/Fantasy Sim}

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"This is where the dishes are. The stove and oven are just over there!" Vanity explained, pointing to where they sat against the far fall.

"Okay, Thanks."

• 3 months later...
On 5/20/2022 at 2:28 PM, __________________________ said:

"Somebody should be in to help you out!" Vanity promised. "If not, then they'd be going against chef's orders, and it wold get them punishment, so they'd best show!" She said casually. "See you soon!"

She left the kitchen.

//reviving this?

On 5/20/2022 at 2:28 PM, __________________________ said:

"Somebody should be in to help you out!" Vanity promised. "If not, then they'd be going against chef's orders, and it wold get them punishment, so they'd best show!" She said casually. "See you soon!"

She left the kitchen.

Nitro awkwardly waited,

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

//I'mma go back and reread everything, 

Soon enough, somebody entered the kitchen. And walked, limped, hesitatantly towards you. 

"Uh, hello. I'm the new chef?"

55 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Yes, that would be who you are, wouldn't it? Only chefs and cleaners are allowed in here unless told otherwise." They said. "Anyways, what do you want to learn first?"

"I want to learn how to use some of these appliances, i've never used before."

53 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"You've.. Never used a stove..? Nor an oven?" They asked, giving you a ln odd look. 

"Of course I have. Just like... the other stuff? Fancy... stuff?"

On 8/26/2022 at 11:04 PM, __________________________ said:

"Right then, well, we don't really have anything that fancy in here.. So everything in her you should know how to work." They said. "I meant like.. What do you want to know about the palace?"

"Oh uh, i dont know."

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Right.. I'll teach you about the royals first." They decided. "First, is our King. He has reigned since his own father passed, over thirty years ago."

Nitro nodded.

3 hours ago, __________________________ said:

//sorry-

"He is strict, yet kind." They told. "And whatever you do, do not get on his bad side."

"Yeah, I hope to avoid that."

10 hours ago, pɹɐzzılᙠ said:

"Yeah, I hope to avoid that."

They gave you a look, one you couldn't read. "Right. So, next is our Queen. She and our KIng have ruled together for the past twenty years. The King ruled alone before she came along. She has a kind heart and caring personality, so you won't have to worry about her getting angry with you."

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

They gave you a look, one you couldn't read. "Right. So, next is our Queen. She and our KIng have ruled together for the past twenty years. The King ruled alone before she came along. She has a kind heart and caring personality, so you won't have to worry about her getting angry with you."

"good."

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Because now is right around the time we have to wake up the prince and princesses." They said. "And unluckily for you, you were assigned the prince."

"Why is that... unlucky?"

54 minutes ago, pɹɐzzılᙠ said:

"Why is that... unlucky?"

"..You'll see." They said. "Anyways, the prince's room is just up two flights of stairs an onto the third floor, fourth door to the right." They instructed. "I have to go wake Princess Veronica." 

With that, they walked away and exited the kitchen.