Stray Fawn Community

Portal Mystery

eebee

Inspired by Murder Mystery, but less scarring for me because in the words of my roblox friend group “sensitive fox boi”. Please comment if you wanna participate, here’s the story.

2 participants have been given a portal knife by a secret agency. You are part of another agency called TAP, or technology and portals, and you are trying to avoid going to the Black Void. You all have walk-in talkies to communicate, but if you go to the Black Void, your battery dies fast so you only have time to say 3 words. Find out the impostor and save TAP.

if you are in the black void put a black emoji in your member role thing

Participants: @Tornado @ItzFadeDaNightWing @Lizardcake@Dead Blizzard @xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

5/10 🟡

11 minutes ago, eebee said:

Inspired by Murder Mystery, but less scarring for me because in the words of my roblox friend group “sensitive fox boi”. Please comment if you wanna participate, here’s the story.

2 participants have been given a portal knife by a secret agency. You are part of another agency called TAP, or technology and portals, and you are trying to avoid going to the Black Void. You all have walk-in talkies to communicate, but if you go to the Black Void, your battery dies fast so you only have time to say 3 words. Find out the impostor and save TAP.

I'm Joinging! Joining?

14 minutes ago, eebee said:

also, will you pm the two who are the imposters?

Also if impostor, pm someone this message to portal them

You have been 🌀 portaled 🔪 

I cannot portal someone for another 30 minutes

Put this emoji in your role (black emoji of choice). You are in the black void

so yea

Everyone go to people you know are ok with being pmed or being asked to join things and tell them to join and link the portal mystery. If they say no, report back and post their name without @ing people so we know who to not ask

1 minute ago, eebee said:

🇯🇵🇴🇲🇮🇱🇳🇵 🇴🇲🇷🇼  🇪🇹🇱🇦🇨🇭🇪🇪

take the countrieses starting letter

E

2 minutes ago, eebee said:

Japan Oman Israel Nepal Oman Rwanda Ethiopia Laos Switzerland Estonia

ESTONIAAAA