Stray Fawn Community

more genetics,variety in beryanya and biome ideas.feel free to post your thought

LuLu

I realized how messy my ideas looked so i deleted it to try and rewrite them to make more sense/easier to understand.

So i will be posting all three of my ideas in this post if that is OK? i anyone thinks i should have one idea per post just reply please.

1. I know we have genes that unlock by unfreezing them,so what if we expanded on that and had more genes that you can only get by a specific islands. example would be slanted-cat like eyes you can only get from breeding with a stray creature in the jungle,it would add a better sight to your tribe,you have to go to more islands but not every jungle would have a genetic as there there for only native tribes of the island and not all islands will have one.other genes specific    to islands could maybe be clawed back-legs for fighting in the jungle,tails that are thinner and better made for balance to help speed,maybe a sharper teeth genetic,for islands that have water we could have maybe a head that could lure fish like a angler fish in the sea. the possibility could be endless.

2.i would like if the beryanya could have variety like our creatures have so that when you breed with a friendly one you have a chance o getting different genetics,more genetics are rarer then others.also it could make the beryanyas a bigger threat then what they are,maybe if more then one beryanya spawns they have a chance to breed and start there own tribe your creatures have to defend from.This would be a really good thing to have on harder islands i think,some genes for the beryanyas to cycle though could be maybe poisoned claws,coak colors you could only get by breeding example: navy blue,muddy brown,any color really,or the eye colors etc.

3.more biomes would be nice i think,maybe ones that are mostly water like a river one were if you stay in the water to long it can move you a few spaces like a current would.ones surrounded by water could have a rising tide.there a island that has a chance of wild fires,what about ones that add tornado,earthquakes maybe even sinkholes?

i'd like to see what the community thinks of these ideas so feel free to reply