~

Welcome to rises the moon!

this is gonna be way more chill than my other rps

-

Players:

@Birb mobile version

Name~ Cinder

Gender/pronouns~ They/xey 

Sexuality~ Demisexual, Omnisexual, (non binary preference)

Shipping?~ Eh ok

Age~ Young adult?

Animal~ Lizard

Looks~ A dark grey (almost black) lizard with orange crackles that emit fire and are as hot as the inside of a furnace. They have glowing, orange-red eyes.

Powers~ Pyrokenesis (controlling fire). Cannot be used when cold or wet.

Other~ Grumpy bean

Location~ Desert.

@Dead Blizzard

Name~ Star

Gender/pronouns~ They/them, Ve/Ver

Sexuality~ androsexual

Shipping?~ ye

Age~ young adult

Animal~winged cat thing

Looks~ looks like a normal black cat but with white wings and long curly horn things.

Powers~ can shapeshift into any animal or human as long as theyve seen it before.

Other~ n/a

location~ Jungle

@ItzFadeDaBaby

Name~ Spira

Gender/pronouns~ F (She/her)

Sexuality~ Ashreksual

Shipping?~ no

Age~ .....?

Animal~{For this I would prefer some sort of mammal, but other animals are ok!} Winged cattoe

Looks~ plep wingedcat.thumb.png.570684267b928c1445ad22ceb58639b7.png

Powers~{Not a requirement! Also you can make up your own magic for this!} *gathered info from docs* 

A strange, winged cat who can be seen, rarely, jumping through a portal to switch realms. She mainly stays in the realm of Warriors but will often visit others, especially ones relating to flying creatures. Nobody knows what realm she lives in herself, or if she even has one.

She is able to create portals, she can make small effects appear in any area near her (e.g glitter, confetti, snow). Those are her only confirmed powers. Others are unknown.

Other~ She was born winged, in who knows what realm- but it must have been a bad omen because she was immediately banished from her home. She travels around often, never staying in one spot for a week or more. Maybe…

location~ Jungle

@Pancake

Name~ Oleander

Gender/pronouns~ They/He

Sexuality~ Demiromantic Asexual

Shipping?~ sure

Age~ 17

Animal~ A really large Skink 

Looks~
image.jpeg.dea95dbe2c7e0e178158083ff77d46b5.jpeg

Powers~ Geokinesis, Crazy regenerative powers (can regrow any lost matter within minutes)

Other~ dumb (VERY), childish, can be mean, kind of a pushover sometimes

location~ Edge of Jungle and desert

@xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

Name~ Mortuus Vivus(Goes by Vivus) (Literally translates to "The Living Dead" in Latin)

Gender/pronouns~ Female (She/Her)

Sexuality~ Heteroflexible(very little interest In women, prefers men) 

Shipping?~ Yes, absolutely 

Age~ 13

Animal~{For this I would prefer some sort of mammal, but other animals are ok!} Eastern Dragon (floof.. but this one is a mammal) 

Looks~Untitled39_20220504092621.thumb.png.238139697b821881442c8978a46fe13b.png

Powers~{Not a requirement! Also you can make up your own magic for this!} Can fly with her magic, can Make portals and teleport. 

Other~ Omnivore

location~ a very dark and shadowy forest. 

@thedragonweird0

Name~ Ember

Gender/pronouns~ She/her

Sexuality~ Straight

Shipping?~ i don't mind

Age~ teen (like 13 in human years)

Animal~{For this I would prefer some sort of mammal, but other animals are ok!} Pidgeon

Looks~

chyba gołąb pocztowy - Galeria - Swiatobrazu.pl

Powers~{Not a requirement! Also you can make up your own magic for this!} Setting herself on fire, not on will though. Mostly when angry. Other than that she's an ordinary pidgeon.

Other~ Slightly stupid. Some others call her "furnace" (which she doesn't particularly like)

location~ Desert

@Potato Chips

Name~ Leviosa

Gender/pronouns~ Demiboy (he/they)

Sexuality~ gay

Shipping?~ yea sure

Age~ teenager

Animal~{For this I would prefer some sort of mammal, but other animals are ok!} emerald tree boa

Looks~ Image result for Blue Emerald Tree Boa

Powers~{Not a requirement! Also you can make up your own magic for this!} biokinesis, which means he can control plants and nature

Other~ mistrustful

location~ jungle

-

Form:

Name~

Gender/pronouns~

Sexuality~

Shipping?~

Age~

Animal~{For this I would prefer some sort of mammal, but other animals are ok!}

Looks~

Powers~{Not a requirement! Also you can make up your own magic for this!}

Other~

Starting location~

20 minutes ago, Green said:

Form:

Name~ Cinder

Gender/pronouns~ They/xey 

Sexuality~ Demisexual, Omnisexual, (non binary preference)

Shipping?~ Eh ok

Age~ Young adult?

Animal~ Lizard

Looks~ A dark grey (almost black) lizard with orange crackles that emit fire and are as hot as the inside of a furnace. They have glowing, orange-red eyes.

Powers~ Pyrokenesis (controlling fire). Cannot be used when cold or wet.

Other~ Grumpy bean

Starting location~ Desert if possible, if not then anywhere.

• Paw up 1

31 minutes ago, Green said:

Name~ Star

Gender/pronouns~ They/them, Ve/Ver

Sexuality~ androsexual

Shipping?~ ye

Age~ young adult

Animal~{For this I would prefer some sort of mammal, but other animals are ok!} winged cat thing

Looks~ looks like a normal black cat but with white wings and long curly horn things.

Powers~{Not a requirement! Also you can make up your own magic for this!} can shapeshift into any animal or human as long as theyve seen it before.

Other~ n/a

Starting location~anywhere

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Birb mobile version said:

{Good morning! today's weather is sunny!}

You awake to the wind bowing sand into your face.

55 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

{Your location is the jungle}

{Good morning! Today's weather is cloudy!}

The frogs croak as you wake up and the breeze whooshes through the trees, carrying all sorts of scents on it.

3 minutes ago, Green said:

The frogs croak as you wake up and the breeze whooshes through the trees, carrying all sorts of scents on it.

Star takes a deep breath through their nose, inhaling all the scents before stretching.

(help i just spelled stretching starthcing) 

• Haha 1

Just now, Dead Blizzard said:

Star takes a deep breath through their nose, inhaling all the scents before stretching.

(help i just spelled stretching starthcing) 

The shade of the canopy almost completely blocked out the sky, but you could barely make out that it was cloudy.

Just now, Green said:

The shade of the canopy almost completely blocked out the sky, but you could barely make out that it was cloudy.

Star shivered, then shapeshifted to have a fluffier coat before heading out into the forest to hunt.

Just now, Dead Blizzard said:

Star shivered, then shapeshifted to have a fluffier coat before heading out into the forest to hunt.

There were frogs, some were for sure poisonous. There we're also parrots. They'd be pretty hard to take in a fight, though. Lastly, there were a bunch of small monkeys.

5 minutes ago, Green said:

There were frogs, some were for sure poisonous. There we're also parrots. They'd be pretty hard to take in a fight, though. Lastly, there were a bunch of small monkeys.

Star started to sneak up on the parrots, hoping ve could catch one from behind and kill it.

Edited by Dead Blizzard
haha imagine misgendering your own oc

Name~ Spira

Sexuality~ Ashreksual

Shipping?~ no

Age~ .....?

Animal~{For this I would prefer some sort of mammal, but other animals are ok!} Winged cattoe

Powers~{Not a requirement! Also you can make up your own magic for this!} *gathered info from docs* 

A strange, winged cat who can be seen, rarely, jumping through a portal to switch realms. She mainly stays in the realm of Warriors but will often visit others, especially ones relating to flying creatures. Nobody knows what realm she lives in herself, or if she even has one.

She is able to create portals, she can make small effects appear in any area near her (e.g glitter, confetti, snow). Those are her only confirmed powers. Others are unknown.

Other~ She was born winged, in who knows what realm- but it must have been a bad omen because she was immediately banished from her home. She travels around often, never staying in one spot for a week or more. Maybe…

Starting location~ Near blizz :))

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

Just now, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

Name~ Spira

Sexuality~ Ashreksual

Shipping?~ no

Age~ .....?

also the little spirals on her glow :]]

Just now, Green said:

They noticed you, squawking and spreading their wings out

Star leaped at the one closest to them and tried to snag it with ver claws.

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

Ashreksual

(*sobs*

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

>:}    )

8 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Star leaped at the one closest to them and tried to snag it with ver claws.

They moved and you tumbled down, landing near a lake. You remembered where this was!

This was lake celestial, the gathering place for magical creatures.

from above, it looked like the moon, having many islands in the water where creatures loved to rest and relax.

There was a small marketplace area nearby, as they were all around the lake.

13 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

Name~ Spira

Sexuality~ Ashreksual

Shipping?~ no

Age~ .....?

{Welcome! I see you are new! Today's weather is cloudy!}

You wake up on an island in the middle of a lake.

There was a market nearby and another winged cat nearby.

This was a new place... a new realm...

Name~ Oleander

Gender/pronouns~ They/He

Shipping?~ sure

Age~ 17

Looks~

Powers~ Geokinesis, Crazy regenerative powers (can regrow any lost matter within minutes)

Starting location~ Beach/desert or rainforest

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Green said:

They moved and you tumbled down, landing near a lake. You remembered where this was!

This was lake celestial, the gathering place for magical creatures.

from above, it looked like the moon, having many islands in the water where creatures loved to rest and relax.

There was a small marketplace area nearby, as they were all around the lake.

Star walked over to the marketplace, stomach grumbling. If ve couldnt hunt a parrot maybe they could buy something instead.

{Welcome! I see you are new! Today's weather is cloudy!}

You wake up on an island in the middle of a lake.

There was a market nearby and another winged cat nearby.

This was a new place... a new realm...

Spira stood up, flexing her claws into the ground. She didn't realize she'd accidentally bumped into another realm.... she might as well explore it, though. She grunted, walking towards the marketplace, near the winged cat. She wondered if it was from this realm, or hers... It didn't look quite like the ones she usually saw in her realm when she went to check on them in secret.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Name~ Oleander

Gender/pronouns~ They/He

Shipping?~ sure

Age~ 17

Looks~

Starting location~ Beach/desert or rainforest

{Good morning! Today's weather is partly cloudy}

You awake under a bush. The rainforest sounds blaring in your ears to the right, and the sand from the desert whipping you awake on the left.

3 minutes ago, Dead Blizzard said:

Star walked over to the marketplace, stomach grumbling. If ve couldnt hunt a parrot maybe they could buy something instead.

You notice another winged cat walking rather near you.

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

Spira stood up, flexing her claws into the ground. She didn't realize she'd accidentally bumped into another realm.... she might as well explore it, though. She grunted, walking towards the marketplace, near the winged cat. She wondered if it was from this realm, or hers... It didn't look quite like the ones she usually saw in her realm when she went to check on them in secret.

[Interact]

You notice another winged cat walking rather near you.

"Oh! Hello there! I dont think ive ever seen another winged cat in these parts! Are you from around here?'

@ItzFadeDaBaby

1 minute ago, Dead Blizzard said:

"Oh! Hello there! I dont think ive ever seen another winged cat in these parts! Are you from around here?'

@ItzFadeDaBaby

"Oh! Actually, no.. Uhm, I'm from ____, a realm with magical winged cats. You just caught my attention because I don't usually see winged feline's alone in other realms often."

"Oh! Actually, no.. Uhm, I'm from ____, a realm with magical winged cats. You just caught my attention because I don't usually see winged feline's alone in other realms often."

"Yeah I hardly ever see them anymore. Come with me to the marketplace?"

"Yeah, sure! I do enjoy some company."

Star walked the rest of the way to the marketplace and waited for Spira to catch up. "I never caught your name."

@Green