Stray Fawn Community

Testing pronouns!

ap0110

Can you guys help me test some pronouns?

I've been thinking of trying they/them and xey/xem and I wanted to test them out first.

❤️

Just now, Dead Blizzard said:

Can you guys help me test some pronouns?

I've been thinking of trying they/them and xey/xem and I wanted to test them out first.

❤️

Oke 

Blizzards pfp is so cool.. I like what they chose..   

Blizzards pfp is so cool.. I like what xey chose 

• Thanks 1

So I've been thinking. Does anyone else know what to get Blizzard for their birthday? I wanna find a wings of fire plush for xem but it's like... there ARE none that xey'd like! I mean I think they'd appreciate us just telling them they're cool, but giving presents are a big part of my love language! And xey're my bestie, so I want to do something nice for xem.... Hmmm, maybe I'll get xem a snowglobe to really let them know that they're blizzard. haha-

ANyways bestie Blizz ur very cool we lava you! We respect xey're pronouns, RIGHT PEOPLE??

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaBaby said:

So I've been thinking. Does anyone else know what to get Blizzard for their birthday? I wanna find a wings of fire plush for xem but it's like... there ARE none that xey'd like! I mean I think they'd appreciate us just telling them they're cool, but giving presents are a big part of my love language! And xey're my bestie, so I want to do something nice for xem.... Hmmm, maybe I'll get xem a snowglobe to really let them know that they're blizzard. haha-

ANyways bestie Blizz ur very cool we lava you! We respect xey're pronouns, RIGHT PEOPLE??

Yea!

Whatever Pronouns work for xem, we'll support them!

Even If I don't necessarily know them all that well, I'll still support xem in whatever decision xey make!

• Like 1

Thank you so much guys! I like these pronouns! Thanks for helping me try them out ❤️ 

im still fine with any pronouns except it/its!

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

23 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Officially for Blizzard :]

Untitled56.thumb.png.7bc77a8b91809937dddf88d45f7c99d4.png

OMG TYSM!!!!

22 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

I already had Blizzard before you changed your name, and I was too lazy to change it

But here ya go!

thanks haha! im still blizzard though! just making sure eeeeeveryone knows.