Stray Fawn Community

I feel left out.

eebee

/vent

With everyone talking about war cats and wings of fire and other things I don’t know makes me feel left out, there is only one person here that’s really understands me and that’s green, no offense to other people, I like to interact with people on the forums, and ive only got a sliver of that pie. so I would like just one thing (exaggeration I want more) to be made where I can feel included and interact.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, eebee said:

/vent

With everyone talking about war cats and wings of fire and other things I don’t know makes me feel left out, there is only one person here that’s really understands me and that’s green, no offense to other people, I like to interact with people on the forums, and ive only got a sliver of that pie. so I would like just one thing (exaggeration I want more) to be made where I can feel included and interact.

I will gladly interact with you. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

I will gladly interact with you. 

And.. I get it.. or atleast on the same level.... imean with people talking about deltarune and cookie run..and stuff that I've never even heard of, but I find other common ground to get with, it's alright of u don't know things. 

But like I said, I'm DEFINETLY here to talk with you. I dont think I've had a nice conversation with someone other than me talking with Blizzard about wof ships.. (a very short conversation)

• Like 1