Stray Fawn Community

Broken Pieces / Rp

eebee

You are part of a group of people who all discovered some kind of purple shard, and you are trying to find the rest of the broken pieces to bring them to an ancient temple to gain a reward of some sort

dnd sort of thing without dice

Ā 

This rp contains these topics

• Death if someone decides to unlive their character
  • Arguments, probably

8 minutes ago, eebee said:

You are part of a group of people who all discovered some kind of purple shard, and you are trying to find the rest of the broken pieces to bring them to an ancient temple to gain a reward of some sort

dnd sort of thing without dice

Ā 

This rp contains these topics

• Death if someone decides to unlive their character
  • Arguments, probably

So..is there a form?

Name: VivusĀ 

personality: ..Me(she's my persona.. she doesn't look like me tho)Ā 

appearance: black, curly hair with bright(not blinding) blue highlights, short..(5'1), wears glasses, has very dark blue eyes, a leather jacket, leather jeans, and boots, she also wears a white t-shirt underneath. (Other articles of clothing are black). She has a silver hoop earring and a silver cross necklace.Ā  (She's mixed.. expect that type if skintone... (black and white) )Ā 

Visual appearance:Ā Untitled42_20220504190553.thumb.png.5ca8f4513bda7dff390b7ff1c54b8c54.png

sexuality: Heteroflexible.

Name: Ā Everest

Personality: Playful, creative, funny, helpful,

Appearance: Poofy, blue hair, white jacket with blue zipper, black pants, white sneakers with blue laces, same height as Vivius, pale blue eyes, white skin, and snowflake earrings

sexuality: straight

(they non-binary)

30 minutes ago, eebee said:

Appearance: Poofy, blue hair, white jacket with blue zipper, black pants, white sneakers with blue laces, same height as Vivius.

(they non-binary)

( are they a fab( Female at birth) or a mab(Male at birth)? This is vital for me to know their body type.Ā 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

( are they a fab( Female at birth) or a mab(Male at birth)? This is vital for me to know their body type.Ā 

fab

• Paw up 1

51 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Name: VivusĀ 

personality: ..Me(she's my persona.. she doesn't look like me tho)Ā 

appearance: black, curly hair with bright(not blinding) blue highlights, short..(5'1), wears glasses, has very dark blue eyes, a leather jacket, leather jeans, and boots, she also wears a white t-shirt underneath. (Other articles of clothing are black). She has a silver hoop earring and a silver cross necklace.Ā  (She's mixed.. expect that type if skintone... (black and white) )Ā 

Visual appearance:Ā Untitled42_20220504190553.thumb.png.5ca8f4513bda7dff390b7ff1c54b8c54.png

sexuality: Heteroflexible.

E d i t e dĀ 

55 minutes ago, eebee said:

Appearance: Poofy, blue hair, white jacket with blue zipper, black pants, white sneakers with blue laces, same height as Vivius, pale blue eyes, white skin, and snowflake earrings

(they non-binary)

New desciption

• Like 1

12 hours ago, eebee said:

Name: Nivis

personality: snarky on the outside, very philosophical if he gets in the mood. is obsessed with hoodies.

appearance: above average height, messy brown hair, blue eyes.

sexuality: achilean

*cutely steals deads idea*