Stray Fawn Community

Tornado's Home thread where I talk about CRK and try to play CoS

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

I'm really bad at CRK. And I somehow got to stage 4-11 with a severely underpowered team. What do I do?

Go with the flow and pray to whoever you beleive in.. 

1 hour ago, Tornado said:

I'm really bad at CRK. And I somehow got to stage 4-11 with a severely underpowered team. What do I do?

You can see a thing above all the enemies saying what you enemies power level is. to the left side where your team is it says what YOUR power level is. Make sure you have more power than the enemies you’re facing on the level. Also, cookies that play in the front are usually bad, in my opinion, and die quicker. so putting toppings on them that bring up defense and/or health are good.

48 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

You can see a thing above all the enemies saying what you enemies power level is. to the left side where your team is it says what YOUR power level is. Make sure you have more power than the enemies you’re facing on the level. Also, cookies that play in the front are usually bad, in my opinion, and die quicker. so putting toppings on them that bring up defense and/or health are good.

I knew about the power thing, but ill try the topping thing.

• Paw up 1

I managed to upgrade my Cookie Castle to Level 3, and I was currently expanding my kingdom. It looks ugly right now. It is more organized than Blizz's, but it still looks ugly. No decorations and the same flooring with no way to fade it in. 

3 minutes ago, Tornado said:

What's everyone's CRK adventure team? Mine is Custard Cookie III, Blackberry Cookie, Chili Pepper Cookie, Wildberry Cookie, and Princess Cookie.

Right now I have Squid Ink Cookie, Caramel Arrow Cookie, Wildberry Cookie, Pancake Cookie, and Tea Knight cookie as my adventure team. I'm trying to level up Poison Mushroom and Clotted Cream Cookie, though.... And Vampire cookie, to replace Pancake. It's hard bc once your level gets to the 30's the amount you can upgrade you cookie's lvls too increases by two every time. and i barely have anything to level them up with bc I had a period where I was leveling up insanely fast. *sighs*

4 minutes ago, Tornado said:

What's everyone's CRK adventure team? Mine is Custard Cookie III, Blackberry Cookie, Chili Pepper Cookie, Wildberry Cookie, and Princess Cookie.

Dark Cacao Cookie, Red Velvet Cookie, Hollyberry Cookie, Frost Queen Cookie, and Pure Vanilla Cookie.

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Right now I have Squid Ink Cookie, Caramel Arrow Cookie, Wildberry Cookie, Pancake Cookie, and Tea Knight cookie as my adventure team. I'm trying to level up Poison Mushroom and Clotted Cream Cookie, though.... And Vampire cookie, to replace Pancake. It's hard bc once your level gets to the 30's the amount you can upgrade you cookie's lvls too increases by two every time. and i barely have anything to level them up with bc I had a period where I was leveling up insanely fast. *sighs*

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Dark Cacao Cookie, Red Velvet Cookie, Hollyberry Cookie, Frost Queen Cookie, and Pure Vanilla Cookie.

W-wow. Those are good teams. For me, Pancake Cookie sucked extremely, so if you could tell me how to use him properly, that would be nice. But how do you guys get all those epics? I have four epics, and one of them sucks.

1 minute ago, Tornado said:

W-wow. Those are good teams. For me, Pancake Cookie sucked extremely, so if you could tell me how to use him properly, that would be nice. But how do you guys get all those epics? I have four epics, and one of them sucks.

I've been playing for a long time.