Stray Fawn Community

Tornado's Home thread where I talk about CRK and try to play CoS

5 minutes ago, Tornado said:

W-wow. Those are good teams. For me, Pancake Cookie sucked extremely, so if you could tell me how to use him properly, that would be nice. But how do you guys get all those epics? I have four epics, and one of them sucks.

I usually order my cookies by power and pancake is still third on that list, probably because of his levels and his promotions.

A6C98EE1-5166-485C-A6F4-D0E83B68EBFA.png

E09B5505-E0BB-4AFB-937A-48AEEEEEFAC5.png

61322D5B-D2B0-4413-908D-9112F0EAE96F.png

The thunderstorm alert reminded me of something that happened while we were in florida.

My Mimi received 3 kidnapped child alerts in the past week we were there. It creeped me out but she was nonchalant about it. I guess she knew that we were safe.

• His Highness Lord Hades changed the title to Tornado's Home thread where I talk about CRK and try to play CoS
15 hours ago, Tornado said:

I managed to upgrade my Cookie Castle to Level 3, and I was currently expanding my kingdom. It looks ugly right now. It is more organized than Blizz's, but it still looks ugly. No decorations and the same flooring with no way to fade it in. 

yes my kingdom is chaos. anyone who's friended me just don't look at it. theres just random [removed by Sky] everywhere.

15 hours ago, Tornado said:

What's everyone's CRK adventure team? Mine is Custard Cookie III, Blackberry Cookie, Chili Pepper Cookie, Wildberry Cookie, and Princess Cookie.

uhhh, red velvet cookie, caramel arrow cookie, twizzly gummy cookie, purple yam cookie and custard cookie lll

14 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

I usually order my cookies by power and pancake is still third on that list, probably because of his levels and his promotions.

A6C98EE1-5166-485C-A6F4-D0E83B68EBFA.png

E09B5505-E0BB-4AFB-937A-48AEEEEEFAC5.png

61322D5B-D2B0-4413-908D-9112F0EAE96F.png

WTH HOW????