Stray Fawn Community

ULTIMATE WOF CHALLENGE GO BRR!!!!

BirbMonster

Inspired by the ultimate warrior cats challenge...

And by other, less detailed wof challenges such as Jumpscare/Tornado's challenge:

And Lizardcake's wof playthroughs, such as these

Ever wanted to control a tribe of wof dragons as they grow and prosper? Now's your chance!

New additions: Added MudWing troops and a better animus system

Anyways, now for the rules...

Sandbox settings

Here you will control ONE of the dragon tribes.

The age settings are (can be changed slightly if you feel as if it's too long)

Baby: 2 days

Child: 3 days

Teen: 10 days

Adult: 70 days

The damage multipliers are:

Enemy: 2x

Enviroment: 3x

Hunger: 2x

Healing: 2x

Other settings:

Blind genes: On

All mutations unlocked: Optional

Food: However much you think is enough

Nesting material: Same as food

Start with (MORE ABOUT RANKS BELOW)

• Queen
  • King
  • 1 Royal gaurd
  • 1 Army member
  • 2-4 normal dragons

Tribe requirements (PANTALAN ARE NOT HERE YET)

This is the requirements for a dragon of a certain tribe.

Wings aren't NEEDED. since they take away some other requirements.

SkyWings:

High speed stat with the use of runner leg and/or lean body. Must have dark red, red, or yellow in their fur colour genes. (combine for orange). Optional: bearyena snout.(start on grassland or that one island that is a mix of grassland and mountain)

MudWings:

Big and chunky with or armoured body. Any shade of brown (chesnut brown, moss brown, beige is fine I guess, (orange too? it just doesn't have a gene for it)). Optional: cracker jaw, hammer tail (idk hammer tail just fits) (start in swamp)

RainWings:

Any colour (toxic body is recommended for this!) Poison fangs, optional: fishing tail (it's the closest to a prehensile tail there is) (start on any rainforest island)

SeaWings: 

Must be able to breathe underwater and have at least one webbed paw and/or webbed hind legs. I reccomend you give a SeaWing a claw or fishing tail so they can fish, but tailfin is cool too! (start in archipeligo since it has more ocean)

SandWings:

Beige, white, yellow or moss brown colour genes, black or brown eyes. Must have a scorpion tail, lean body is reccomended because of the biome. (start in savannah because theres no desert)

IceWings:

White or grey. (grey isn't a colour gene, it's when you have white and black, so if it ends up getting a black icewing then use commands to make them white or grey. Blue sadly isn't possible because of how toxic body (the only way to get blue) works. Spiky body or heat body. (start in the icy mountain biome!)

NightWings:

Must be black, can have grey parts if you want or a white spots pattern at low size and density. (start anywhere since there's no volcano :[

Ranks (RainWings work slightly differently with heirs)

Queen- The queen rules the tribe. Must be female. Yellow gems.

King- The queen's husband. Helps her make decisions and rules when the queen is busy with eggs or dragonets. Yellow gems with one orange in the middle.

Heirs- Potential heirs to the throne, female dragonets of the queen or any other close relatives of the queen. Orange gems.

Royal gaurds- Gaurds who stay near the royal family and protect them when in danger. Green gems with a yellow in the middle. Royal gaurds are made when an army member trains enough.

Army- Normal army members, fight angaist enemies. Green gems. Can be created when a civillian trains enough. 

Civillians- Normal dragons who kinda just exist, they, of course, gather food. Pink gems.

RainWing Queen system: 

Since RainWings don't exactly care about royal blood, instead RainWings have a set of queens who take turns, in this challenge, every 5-10 days. (choose if you're doing rainwonks!)

Challenges for queen

When an heir becomes an adult, they can challenge the queen for the throne. They will fight to the death. Put the challenger and queen next to eachother and have them take turns attacking until one dies. Roll for the damage based off strength...

1 strength- roll 0-2

2 strength- roll 1-3

3 strength- roll 2-4...

Well you get the general idea!

RainWing queen challenges:

Of course, RainWings don't do the battle challenges, nor do they care about royal blood so rainwonk challengers can be anyone. For RainWings, do a challenge like...

• A race. Whoever gets to a certain point first, wins.
  • A fruit, berry bush, ect find. Whoever finds x amount of (insert plant type here) first, wins.
  • Come up with your own challenge, I don't have many ideas

MudWing troops:

MudWings usually only hang out with their siblings, in groups called troops. The eldest sibling leads them as the bigwings. Parents don't care that much about their children, and, (from what I know) they don't have set breeding pairs or couples.

Random event rolls

For the first 2 generations, you can have a sort of peaceful period with no random events. The first dragonet of gen 3? Thats where the fun begins. 

When you feel like you need some drama, roll a random number generator for what event happens. I might make a perchance generator for these events!
Roll from 1-100

1-70= Peace. Nothing much happens.

70-73= An assasin from another tribe was sent to kill the queen! Roll another generator from 1-10. 1-4 means the gaurds succesfully saved her, make the gaurds take some damage. 4-8 means the assasin reached the queen but she was only injured. 9 means the assasin gave up. 10 means the assasin was successful and the queen died.

74-90= A plague is spreading across the tribe! Roll to see how many dragons it first infects (1-3) and then randomise which dragons it is.

60-75= Mysterious, dangerous creatures are coming... Use the command increasespawn bearyena.

76-80= Oh no! A fire is spreading! Use the command increasespawn fire.

80-90= food has been plentiful latley. Roll between 15-25 food to add.

90-100= A dragonet has gone missing! Use the moveentity command to move a dragonet away. Can the adult dragons find the child in time?

Powers

Animuses, firescales, prophet nightwings, everyone loves them. If you want to have a dragon with a certain power, then roll...

Animus- (thanks to @Modiano for the idea, I orignally just had 1 in 20 chance)

If an animus has kids, all of them will be carriers with a 10% chance of also being animi

Carriers have a 50% chance to have carrier kids, with a separate 10% chance to be animi (might change it to 5%)

Firescales skywing- 1 in 15 chance, limit of 3 per generation

NightWing prophet or mindreader- 1 in 15 chance, no limit

Blood egg MudWing- 1 in 15 chance, limit of 3 per generation,

Heres what to do with certain powers...

Animus- With an animus dragon in your tribe, you can use various commands. However, every time an animus uses the power, they lose some of their soul. When their soul runs out, they turn evil (roleplay and storytell this, if you don't want to do it then you can simply have the animus just die). Here are the things you can do with an animus:

Deleting predators- use delete entity comand on a predator. Uses 10% of soul.

Enchanting hatchlings- Enchant a hatchling. Use the setgene command. Uses 30% of soul.

MoveOccupant command- Move someone. Uses 5% of soul.

Curses- Curse a dragon with the add status effect command. Uses 20% of soul

Firescales- When a firescales moves in long grass, roll a generator from 1-2. If it rolls a 2, use the increasespawn fire command. Use commands to make predators take damage when they attack the firescales.

Prophet nightwonk- Can use the DetectAll command- a lesser-known command which makes all tiles visible. You can also do prophecies with them but only in terms of storytelling.

Mindreader nightwonk- Only for storytelling.

Blood egg mudwing- You can use commands to heal any fire-related damage a blood egg mudwing takes.

I hope ya'll like this challenge! It took me a long time to make! Also, when trying it, I reccomend you record things like who is an animus, family tree, ect, so you don't forget!

This is really good for storytelling btw!

Enjoy :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

Animus- 1 in 20 chance, limit of 2 per generation

That's not how animi work, it's genetic. There were like 5 alive at the same time once.

10 minutes ago, BirbMaster said:

When their soul runs out, they die

They don't die

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

That's not how animi work, it's genetic. There were like 5 alive at the same time once.

They don't die

Sorry, I'm new to wof, but it has to be changed for challenge purposes. If you want, you can change it

• Like 1

Suggestions:

-Swimming tail for mudwings, I think it fits. It can be like either hammer or swimming tail

-Maybe a chance for a Nightwing having both mind reading and foresight?

-MudWing sisters of the queen can't challenge her for the throne because of strong sibling bonds

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

They don't die

Yes and yes. They don't die, more like become evil or something like that

I might come up with more but that's it for now

• Like 2

-Maybe a dragonbite viper event. A very small chance, unless you're on a jungle or savannah, then slightly higher. Roll how much dragons it bites (0 should be an option too), they die. (Since they can kill a dragon with one bite.)

-BLOOD RED EGG MUDWINGS

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Modiano said:

They don't die

I feel like those were just put in to make the challenge more challenging. It feels rather overpowered to have 10 animuses wandering around all the time- so its good to limit them 

And whenever I'm looking to just kinda be lazy and not have to worry about story & whatnot, i think the animuses die thing is a pretty good rule 

Just now, MistyHeart said:

I feel like those were just put in to make the challenge more challenging. It feels rather overpowered to have 10 animuses wandering around all the time- so its good to limit them 

And whenever I'm looking to just kinda be lazy and not have to worry about story & whatnot, i think the animuses die thing is a pretty good rule 

I personally have the animus system this way:

If an animus has kids, all of them will be carriers with a 10% chance of also being animi

Carriers have a 50% chance to have carrier kids, with a separate 10% chance to be animi (might change it to 5%)

For now I only have 2 animi, one of which was part of the starters.

I feel maybe instead of the animus die thing it could be a chance after some spells. Then again an animus could literally just enchant themselves to be immortal

• Paw up 1