Stray Fawn Community

Color Palette WoF Dragons where everyone holds me at gunpoint until I give them dragons!

ItzFadeDaNightWing

Here I will take a wof dragon generator (No hybrids) and then use a color palette generator to generate 3 colors for the tribe I get. All of the dragons I make are adopts unless I say otherwise. Also, sorry in advance for making yet another WoF topic. The mods probably get very annoyed :sigh:

Anyways, without further ado, I will start posting the dragons. Also, whoever types something to claim the dragon first gets it. Even if you post that you want it at almost exactly the same time, the top comment gets it first. Unless you want to work out a compromise, of course. And no need to mention me in my OWN TOPIC because some people TEND TO DO THAT.

Here's what I use for generating my stuffs

https://perchance.org/wof-tribe-gen

https://coolors.co/

Also, edit in case you want to do this too, here's the rules I set for myself.

1: You must stick to the palette as best as you can. You can change stuff for shadows, minor color changes like if you want to do a fade, and eye color doesn't matter. It can be anything.

2: White and black are the only exceptions for colors that aren't on the palette. Just try not to add too many of those colors, because it ruins the purpose of the palette.

3: You can technically use any number of colors, but to make it more limited and more of a challenge, 3 colors is what I recommend. You can use two, or even one color if you want I guess. Or more than that. The possibilities are infinite!

4: The color doesn't have to match with the tribe. Genetically speaking, the dragons can technically be any color. They just get the genes from their parents. Imagine a bright pink IceWing!

5: have fun or else >:((

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I decided to have some fun with this and I LOVE this bean, so I created a bio and stuff:

Name: Tabernas

Tribe: SandWing

Sexuality: Lesbian

Tabernas is a SandWing who likes piercings and tatoos, she is very adventurous, and sometimes likes to goof around. She was quite low class, until she found a ton of gold buried in the sand.

Tabernas.thumb.png.e59f7cbe7df44f4ac7da97562d13e45e.png

She has tatoos of each tribe in the places they are in Phyrria, but I forgot the SkyWing so let's just say she hasn't got the tatoo yet lol