Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

**** IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ ****

This is a roleplay that may include topics that people may find disturbing and/or may be uncomfortable by. This is your warning. Topics may include discussions of death, character death, m*rder,  violence, discussions of serious mental health topics, ab*se, kidnapping, substance use, homophobia, transphobia, use of weapons, mentions of blood and injury, arson/property damage, shipping between 2 or more characters, and drug use in medical terms ONLY.

If you are made uncomfortable by any of the things listed above, as some topics are mentioned in the plot discussion. Digression is advised!

You have been warned!

Also, if you are interested, please try to be active, as it just makes the flow of the story easier, and we don't have to cram your character into random spots. 

If you are interested, continue reading to learn more!

Long ago, there were four kingdoms. The peaceful Air Kingdom, the resourceful Water Kingdom, the kind and hardy Earth Kingdom, and the tough Fire Kingdom. These 4 kingdoms have gotten along for centuries and came together to form the ever-famous Capitol, home of the Academy. For millennia, the people of the nations have possessed the ability to manipulate the elements depending on the nation they are from. People of the Earth Kingdom can manipulate rocks and the earth, people of the Water Kingdom can manipulate all forms of water, etc. The Kingdom leaders decided to create an Academy in the capitol, where the children of the kingdoms could learn about their heritage and the ability to use their nation's element.

The Academy was a huge sucess. People from around the kingdoms were sending their children to be educated in the elemental arts. However, everything changed one day. The old leader of the Fire Kingdom, Emperor Kuzon, died mysteriously in his sleep one night. His eldest son, Prince Kamado, took the throne the next day, ruling the Fire Kingdom with an iron fist. It wasn't long after he launched the invasion. With an army of newly trained fire elementalists, the emperor stormed and took over the Capitol. The Kingdoms fell into despair. The tyrant forbade the use of elemental magic use and burned the academy to the ground. Little of the elementalists were left alive. He put out a warrant for any elementalists to be killed, and after a few months, almost all of the elementalists had been killed or forced into hiding.

Many years passed, and the tyranny in the once peaceful kingdoms reigned on. Emperor Kamado tolerated no disobedience to his orders, which is why he was outraged when he heard about the village of Clearwater. A small settlement on an island nestled between the Earth and Water kingdoms, the mixed-kingdom village was a peaceful town. The Emperor had been aware of Clearwater for a while, but was informed that there were four elementalists still living in Clearwater and teaching select children how to manipulate the elements. The Emperor ordered for the destruction of Clearwater, and sent his elementalists (the only people allowed to use elemental magic) to destroy the village.

You and your 7 friends have been living in Clearwater for a while, and have been secretly training to use the elements under the mentorship of one of the four elders. You and your friends are also the only survivors of the destruction of Clearwater. Left without a home or mentors, and varying abilities of using the elements, you all decide you must avenge your friends and family and take down the emperor and end his tyranny.

There will be a max of 2 people per element, with a max of 8 elementalists in total. People are welcome to join later after the spots are filled, but you will not be able to have an elemental ability. The skills of each element are listed below.

Fire Elementalists: Very tough and highly offensive fighters, the fire elementalists are a force to be reckoned with. They have very little defensive magic but are able to take down enemies within a few blows. Fire elementalists are fantastic fighters and very agile. Fire elementalists are the only elementalists who can manipulate their element without it being present in front of them. Fire elementalists are very passionate about their hobbies, which can lead to their emotions getting the best of their power.

Water Elementalists: Very versatile with their moves. Water elementalists can be offensive or defensive fighters, being able to use their magic to heal and fight. Water elementalists can manipulate all 3 forms of water, resulting in varying magic fighting styles. However, a lack of water in an area can weaken a water elementalist. Water elementalists are very thoughtful and deep, and are able to see the good in most situations before jumping straight into battle.

Earth Elementalists: Highly defensive fighters, earth elementalists choose to defend and protect their teammates rather than fight completely. Earth elementalists are great at blocking enemy attacks and can manipulate the earth around them to their liking. Earth elementalists are usually very strong. Earth elementalists are very tough and strong-willed. They don't open up easily, and trust their close ones with their lives.

Air Elementalists: Versatile fighters that are usually very agile and fast. Their power is limitless if wielded by a true master. However, air magic can be easily fought with other elements, and doesn't have much effect on earth magic. Air elementalists are usually very aloof and shy, and do not share their true feelings with many people.

Character Form:

Name:

Element:

Sexuality:

Gender/Pronouns:

Appearance:

Other notes:

Enjoy this ATLA-like rp!

(8/8 spots currently filled)

2/2 Fire Elementalists

2/2 Earth Elementalists

2/2 Water Elementalists

2/2 Air Elementalists

Currently Participating:

Name: Iris

Element: Fire

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)

Appearance: Short, wavy black hair. Tan skin, and dark blue eyes with golden flecks in them. Has freckles that cover his body and is tall and slim.

Other notes: Has an obsession with art and music. Also very defensive of his friends. Has extreme anxiety and tries to help everyone with their problems.

Played By: Me @Gaylord Star Starless

Name: Lynx

Element: Water

Sexuality: achilean

Gender/Pronouns: he/they

Appearance: average height, blond hair and hazel eyes.

Other notes: he's polyamorous, so he tends to have multiple crushes at the same time 👀

Played By: @THE GAYEST ONE HERE

Name: Vivus

Element: Air

Sexuality: Straight 

Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/Her) 

Appearance: very dark(nearly black) curly hair, (mixed.. so probably a tan-ish skintone)... 5'2.. blue eyes. 

Other notes: s m a r t 

Played By: @xXxTheLivingDeadxXx

Name: Cedar

Element: Earth

Sexuality: Gay

Gender/Pronouns: Cis (he/him)

Appearance: A tall and broad person who has short and scruffy dark-colored hair. He has pale skin.

Other notes: seems a bit quiet and threatening but he's a big softy. Ts: Buttercup 

Played By: @Green

Name: Lockwood

Element: Water

Gender/Pronouns: Male He/Him

Appearance: tall with blonde hair he puts in a ponytail. blue eyes. Pale skin.

Other notes: over-confident, bossy, short temper

Played By: @Pepperoni

Name: Moeruhime

Element: Fire

Sexuality: Demiromantic Pansexual

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Appearance: Straight black hair that reaches her waist, brown eyes. Slightly tanned skin with freckles. Always looks annoyed, pissed or bothered. Tall lady

Other notes: She showed up one day years ago, with no apparent relatives to her name. Tends to keep to herself unless approached first, in which case she will help out. Really dislikes Emperor Kamado. Like a LOT. Maybe.

Played By: @Modiano

Name: Wendell  [Full name: Wendell Naisa]

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender/Pronouns: They/them/their/he/him

Appearance: A, reddish-brown straight haired, white-skinned with vitiligo, looks like he's chill, all the time.

Other notes: he, has a pet thats a bird, he managed to sneak him in. they love their,  precious bird so much that without him he'll, feel empty,  missing, and alone. [his bird is called "Adkyn"]

Played By: @Quaitail

Name: Citrine

Element: Earth

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender/Pronouns: she/her/they

Appearance: very, very tall, light tan colored skin, strait black hair that fades into light brown, amber eyes

Other notes: no not really

Played By: @PalePalePalePalePalePale

On 5/9/2022 at 6:55 PM, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Name: Lynx

Element: Water

Sexuality: achilean

Gender/Pronouns: he/they

Appearance: average height, blond hair and hazel eyes.

Other notes: he's polyamorous, so he tends to have multiple crushes at the same time 👀 

uwu

atla

12 minutes ago, eebee said:

why does every rp make me uncomfortable

i mean this in the nicest way possible but i put warnings at the top for a reason. if you are uncomfortable just don't participate, that is why the warnings are there.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

i mean this in the nicest way possible but i put warnings at the top for a reason. if you are uncomfortable just don't participate, that is why the warnings are there.

im basically saying that i like rping, but when i look for them i see

WARNING: (insert thing that makes me uncomfy, i.e. character death)

and then i get discouraged to even look at the notifs when someone posts an rp

• Paw up 1

Name: Iris

Element: Fire

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender/Pronouns: Male (He/Him)

Appearance: Short, wavy brown hair. Tan skin, and dark brown eyes. Has freckles that cover his body and is tall and slim.

Other notes: Has an obsession with art and music. Also very defensive of his friends.

• Star Starless changed the title to The Elementalists (RP) (3/8 spots filled)

Character Form:

Name: Vivus

Sexuality: Straight 

Gender/Pronouns: Female (She/Her) 

Appearance: very dark(nearly black) curly hair, (mixed.. so probably a tan-ish skintone)... 5'2.. blue eyes. 

Other notes: s m a r t 

• Star Starless changed the title to The Elementalists (RP) (4/8 spots filled)

(quick note: I have never watched ATLA- I still need to 😔)

Name: Cedar

Element: Earth

Gender/Pronouns: Cis (he/him)

Appearance: A tall and broad person who has short and scruffy dark-colored hair. He has pale skin.

Other notes: seems a bit quiet and threatening but he's a big softy. Ts: Buttercup 

• Star Starless changed the title to The Elementalists (RP) (5/8 spots filled)

Kingdoms map! Credits for the drawing go to Green, while I colored it!

ElementalistMapColored.png.5cc7c6ee75c5d68e560afd7c274843b4.png

Key:

Reddish-brown land: Fire Kingdom

Green and yellow land: Earth Kingdom

Blue area: Water Kingdom

Grayish-green area: Air Kingdom

Area around the giant castle: The Capitol

The green and yellow island in the south part of the Water Kingdom: Clearwater

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Modiano said:

And then the fire nation attacked

How old is Kamado btw? Does he have any siblings? These are definitely important questions

There is no war in ba sing se (how do you spell that-)

Kamado is around 34

And yes, there is no war in ba sing se

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Kamado is around 34

And yes, there is no war in ba sing se

Okay, that changes my plans slightly. 

I had an idea for something, can still be done tho.

Can i save a spot for the second fire elemental please? I likely can't make a character rn

1 hour ago, Modiano said:

Okay, that changes my plans slightly. 

I had an idea for something, can still be done tho.

Can i save a spot for the second fire elemental please? I likely can't make a character rn

yeah ofc

• Thanks 1

• Star Starless changed the title to The Elementalists (RP) (6/8 spots filled)

Name: Moeruhime

Element: Fire

Sexuality: Demiromantic Pansexual

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Appearance: Straight black hair that reaches her waist, brown eyes. Slightly tanned skin with freckles. Always looks annoyed, pissed or bothered. Tall lady

Other notes: She showed up one day years ago, with no apparent relatives to her name. Tends to keep to herself unless approached first, in which case she will help out. Really dislikes Emperor Kamado. Like a LOT. Maybe.

I just realized everything is in bold uh-

As Iris emerged from his hiding spot, all he could smell was smoke. The ground was covered in ash and the sky was blotted black with smoke. It took all of Iris's willpower to hold back tears as he rummaged through the remains of what was Clearwater. He didn't see any of his friends, family, or mentors, which started to worry him. Iris summoned a flicker of fire to light the path in front of him and started searching for any signs of life that survived the attack (feel free to make your characters appear at any time).

• Like 1