Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Lynx had escaped into the forest and had been there ever since. He knew he had to go back to Clearwater eventually but he didnt want to remember the smoke and the burning heat of flames.

Iris continued to track through the wreckage. He could barely look at the ruins of what used to be a peaceful trading hub between all the kingdoms, now reduced to rubble at the hands of his own element.

3 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

He scowled. "We could have prevented this."

"Not exactly. We knew the fire kingdom would come for us no matter how hard we trained or whatever we did."

2 minutes ago, guy edit on horse said:

"Not exactly. We knew the fire kingdom would come for us no matter how hard we trained or whatever we did."

"No. I mean us two. We can manipulate water. We're on an ISLAND!" He flicked his hand angrily.

Just now, Pepperoni said:

"No. I mean us two. We can manipulate water. We're on an ISLAND!" He flicked his hand angrily.

"I guess youre right, but there were so many fire kingdom elementalists. AND they were fully trained. Unlike us. I probably wouldnt be much help anyway."

Just now, Pepperoni said:

He growled. "Don't say that."

"Sorry. Anyway we should probably go see if anyone else is around here."

(haha Lynx will never stop talking <3)

Iris was starting to panic. He had been warned of the invasion just in time to hide in a thicket on the outskirts of town, but with no one in sight, he was starting to wonder if any of his friends had survived. Disheartened, Iris started to make his way toward the edge of the island, when he heard sounds coming from the trees nearby. His thoughts started racing. Is the Fire Kingdom still here? I thought they all left by now!

3 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

(Lockwood is gay and has a crush on him so he doesn't mind that much)

He nodded.

( 👀 that might be mutual)

Lynx started walking through the rubble, occasionally stopping to grab something and put it in his bag or move something in his way.

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(omg gay water elementalists I love it already)

(😍

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

(Don't count on it. Lockwood has a crush on three of the guys.)

PFFF- I laughed so hard when I read that. also polyamory?)

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

(Lockwood would barely be able to commit to one relationship. I don't know how he would deal with dating two guys.)

(relatable  guess he's just gotta choose then 😔)