Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

17 minutes ago, Green said:

Cedar got up from his hiding, coughing from the smoke and dust. He looked around worriedly for his friends 

He started to walk around in a bit of a panic. Where were his friends? were they ok? 

6 minutes ago, guy edit on horse said:

( 👀 that might be mutual)

Lynx started walking through the rubble, occasionally stopping to grab something and put it in his bag or move something in his way.

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(hate to interrupt the discussion of gay, but shall we continue?)

(yeah definitely. response reposted up there @Pepperoni)

Iris carefully made his way towards the wooded area where he had heard the voices before, careful to make as little noise as possible on the ashes. He saw a figure in the distance and ducked behind a crumbling house wall in case the figure wasn't friendly.

5 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

Lockwood glanced around, getting the feeling of being watched. "You don't think anyone's left, do you?"

"There has to be. We couldnt have been the only ones who survived." His voice cracked and he held back tears.

(lynx is also very emotional👍)

1 minute ago, guy edit on horse said:

"There has to be. We couldnt have been the only ones who survived." His voice cracked and he held back tears.

He rolled his eyes and pulled Lynx into a hug.

(How tall is Lynx?)

(same with Iris. I have a whole thing planned with his anxiety and his element.)

Just now, Pepperoni said:

He rolled his eyes and pulled Lynx into a hug.

(How tall is Lynx?)

Lynx hugged him back and let his head rest on Lockwood's shoulder.

(6'2 or 6'3)

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(same is Iris. I have a whole thing planned with his anxiety and his element.)

(anxiety bois ftw )

• Paw up 1

Iris crouched down behind the wall and wiped tears from his eyes. He knew it was risky, but he peeked over the top of the wall to see if the person he had spotted before had gone away. Instead, they had gotten closer, and he noticed there were two people instead of just one. Great, just great. They've got a friend. He thought.

15 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"I don't care that much."

"W-what? We need to see if theres anyone else alive." He turned his back on Lockwood and continued searching through the rubble, sifting through the ashes.

2 minutes ago, guy edit on horse said:

"W-what? We need to see if theres anyone else alive." He turned his back on Lockwood and continued searching through the rubble, sifting through the ashes.

He shrugged. "Do you see anyone? I don't see anyone."

-So now Nivus was alone, writing a book... having no care in the world that her life is in danger, she cares only about her writing- 

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

He shrugged. "Do you see anyone? I don't see anyone."

"Wait- I think theres someone by that wall!" He started running in the direction of the wall, dragging Lockwood behind him, holding his hand.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris was in shock. "Lockwood!?! Lynx!?! Is that you!" Iris smiled and embraced both of them in a hug.

"Oh my god Iris! Youre alive!" He hugged Iris back tightly. "Have you found anyone else?"

"Oh my god Iris! Youre alive!" He hugged Iris back tightly. "Have you found anyone else?"

Iris shook his head. "No. I thought everyone was dead." He smiled "I'm so glad to see you both" He hugged them both again and held back tears.