Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

4 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris shook his head. "No. I thought everyone was dead." He smiled "I'm so glad to see you both" He hugged them both again and held back tears.

Lynx hugged back and then let go. "We should keep looking. Which way did you come from?"

2 minutes ago, guy edit on horse said:

Lynx hugged back and then let go. "We should keep looking. Which way did you come from?"

Iris pointed in the direction he had come from. "That way, I was hiding in a shrub. Surprised the Elementalists didn't torch me." He chuckled slightly to try and lighten the mood. "I have no clue where we should start looking or where anyone might be hiding."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris pointed in the direction he had come from. "That way, I was hiding in a shrub. Surprised the Elementalists didn't torch me." He chuckled slightly to try and lighten the mood. "I have no clue where we should start looking or where anyone might be hiding."

Lynx pointed in the direction he and Lockwood had come from. "I was in the forest."

1 minute ago, guy edit on horse said:

Lynx pointed in the direction he and Lockwood had come from. "I was in the forest."

"Hmmm. Any ideas where anyone else would be?" Iris asked both of them. "Cedar is probably hiding somewhere underground right now, so he's going to be hard to find. But how about Vivus and Moeruhime?"

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Hmmm. Any ideas where anyone else would be?" Iris asked both of them. "Cedar is probably hiding somewhere underground right now, so he's going to be hard to find. But how about Vivus and Moeruhime?"

"Vivus is probably reading/writing a book somewhere, completely oblivious and Moeruhime could be anywhere."

1 minute ago, guy edit on horse said:

"Vivus is probably reading/writing a book somewhere, completely oblivious and Moeruhime could be anywhere."

"Does Vivus have a certain place she usually goes to read or write? Or just escape to during stressful times?" Iris asked "That place is probably our best bet, if it's still intact, that is." 

"Does Vivus have a certain place she usually goes to read or write? Or just escape to during stressful times?" Iris asked "That place is probably our best bet, if it's still intact, that is." 

"I don't know. I've never found it even though i try VERY hard to."

( ill help you. 

An underground willow tree 

• Paw up 1

6 minutes ago, guy edit on horse said:

"I don't know. I've never found it even though i try VERY hard to."

"I have seen her disappear mysteriously down by the well, so that area's probably our best bet right now." Iris offered.

"I have seen her disappear mysteriously down by the well, so that area's probably our best bet right now." Iris offered.

"The one by that big willow tree?"

33 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris walked back toward the ruins of the village, trying to locate where the old well and willow tree was.

Vivus sensed that someone was near, so she hid, hiding any evidence of her being there as well.  

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

Lockwood just stood there. "I'm so confused."

Iris looked around. "I could have sworn this was where she used to disappear." Iris stared at the now ashen landscape "Although it's kind of hard to tell what anything used to be now... Look," Iris pointed to a destroyed cobblestone structure, "I think this used to be the well, which means the willow tree is nearby."

Iris looked around. "I could have sworn this was where she used to disappear." Iris stared at the now ashen landscape "Although it's kind of hard to tell what anything used to be now... Look," Iris pointed to a destroyed cobblestone structure, "I think this used to be the well, which means the willow tree is nearby."

"That's not the well. This is." Lockwood walked over to a mound of scorched cobblestone.

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

"That's not the well. This is." Lockwood walked over to a mound of scorched cobblestone.

Iris saw that Lockwood looked concerned. "What is it?"

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"The well seems dried up. That's not good." Lockwood shared his concerns.

Vivus came up from the ground, recognizing their voices. Right here... the well is right here.. 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus came up from the ground, recognizing their voices. Right here... the well is right here.. 

Iris turned around to come face to face with Vivus. "You're alive!" he smiled.