Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Pepperoni said:

"BUT ITS MOVING!!!!!" Lockwood flinched and tried to move back. He hit a wall.

Vivus walked up to Lockwood " be still for a very small moment, please, youll make it worse- "

1 minute ago, Pepperoni said:

"Sure. Ow." Lockwood ducked his head and tried to stay away from the little group.

(Its 9:11 here and I'm not tired.)

( for me- its 9:13.. im not tired until 12...lol

Vivus started to feel guilty " you can go back if you want guys, this can wait if its making you unsettled"  she looked at them both

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus started to feel guilty " you can go back if you want guys, this can wait if its making you unsettled"  she looked at them both

Iris looked at Lockwood. "I'm fine" he said. "But if you want to go back, we can."

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

"I can go back, and you guys don't have to listen to me complain." Lockwood began backing away.

"I can go back, and you guys don't have to listen to me complain." Lockwood began backing away.

"Hey, no, its ok. If you're uncomfortable I'll go back too. I did promise."

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Hey, no, its ok. If you're uncomfortable I'll go back too. I did promise."

" I know neither of you care, but ive been alone for a few months already, ive been alive for this long.." she smiled at them both " I just dont want either of you to feel bad- thats all"

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" I know neither of you care, but ive been alone for a few months already, ive been alive for this long.." she smiled at them both " I just dont want either of you to feel bad- thats all"

"Its already settled." He turned around and started walking to the exit.

"Its already settled." He turned around and started walking to the exit.

" alright, be safe!"

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"I won't ruin your little expedition. Your enjoying this, and I won't ruin it. I'm leaving your staying."

"Lockwood!" Iris called. He turned to look at Vivus. "I'm sorry I have to-" and he ran out after him.

"Lockwood!" Iris called. He turned to look at Vivus. "I'm sorry I have to-" and he ran out after him.

she shrugged her lonliness off of her and went back to her underground tree and sat there to continue her writing.

"Already said you were staying." Lockwood said as he walked with his hands in his pockets. 

(OOOOOH DRAMA)

"Already said you were staying." Lockwood said as he walked with his hands in his pockets. 

(OOOOOH DRAMA)

(DRAMAAAAA)

Iris walked out of the tunnel and grabbed Lockwood's arm. "Hey, what's going on? I have a feeling this is about more than just being underground in the dark. What's going on?"

(OOOOOH DRAMA)

( everywhere i turn... theres DRAMA... anywhere i eat.. theres DRAMA.. everytime i talk,  i say "Dont Run And Moan And or walk..." D R A M A 

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

(DRAMAAAAA)

Iris walked out of the tunnel and grabbed Lockwood's arm. "Hey, what's going on? I have a feeling this is about more than just being underground in the dark. What's going on?"

He shrugged his arm off. "Just go back to Vivus. I'm fine."

He shrugged his arm off. "Juyst go back to Vivus. I'm fine."

"But you're not. What happened? We used to tell each other everything. You know you can talk to me, right?"

Vivus started to talk to herself and she sighed " see, i told you they wouldn't like it, they haven't even made it past the tunnel...  this is why youre alone- no its not, youre too scared to talk to new people! am not! yes you are! uh, no.." 

"Try me. I'm not going back until you tell me what's bothering you."

"You don't know what its like to have a crush on one of your best friends who you habe no idea if he even likes you in the first place. You don't know what its like to get bullied just because you have a crush on a guy. You don't know what its like having to pretend you're something you're not." Lockwood said, hoping it was quiet enough to where he wouldn't hear.

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus started to talk to herself and she sighed " see, i told you they wouldn't like it, they haven't even made it past the tunnel...  this is why youre alone- no its not, youre too scared to talk to new people! am not! yes you are! uh, no.." 

(I think she needs help...)

(I think she needs help...)

( she has mental issues from being alone... shes very sad and depressed

• Sad 1