Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

Just now, Pepperoni said:

"You don't know what its like to have a crush on one of your best friends who you habe no idea if he even likes you in the first place. You don't know what its like to get bullied just because you have a crush on a guy. You don't know what its like having to pretend you're something you're not." Lockwood said, hoping it was quiet enough to where he wouldn't hear.

Iris faltered for a second. "I-I'm going to- uh- go make sure Vivus is, uh, ok..." Iris summoned a fireball and walked back down the tunnel.

Vivus held her head, drowning out the negative thoughts " youre fine.. its fine.. you did nothing wrong.. yes you did. No i didnt! Cant you see it? you drive every single person away from you.. until the only person is yourself..." ( major mental issues- 

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus held her head, drowning out the negative thoughts " youre fine.. its fine.. you did nothing wrong.. yes you did. No i didnt! Cant you see it? you drive every single person away from you.. until the only person is yourself..." ( major mental issues- 

Iris appeared at the mouth of the tunnel, the tiny flames he used to navigate the tunnel still flickering in his palm. "Sorry, uh, are you ok?"

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris appeared at the mouth of the tunnel, the tiny flames he used to navigate the tunnel still flickering in his palm. "Sorry, uh, are you ok?"

Vivus immediately plastered on a smile " Yep! im about as perfect as daylight reflecting off of- through a crystal!"

Vivus immediately plastered on a smile " Yep! im about as perfect as daylight reflecting off of- through a crystal!"

"Hmmm. You're lying. May I come in?" He gestured to the large open cavern shrouded by the willow tree.

"Hmmm. You're lying. May I come in?" He gestured to the large open cavern shrouded by the willow tree.

" Sure, come in- wait.. Lying? "

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Sure, come in- wait.. Lying? "

Iris walked into the room. "I don't know, you just seemed really upset in the tunnel earlier and I just wanted to make sure you were ok. And when I was walking down here I hear you say some things... I just wanted to make sure you're ok, and I just wanted to let you know me leaving to follow Lockwood had nothing to do with you, I just needed to make sure he was ok."

(Me when cedar alone 😔)

He found a place to rest and tried to calm himself down, reassuring himself that his friends were ok! And that he'll find them soon...

(What the poor boy did not know was that I have to go to sleep so he's stuck alone lol)

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris walked into the room. "I don't know, you just seemed really upset in the tunnel earlier and I just wanted to make sure you were ok. And when I was walking down here I hear you say some things... I just wanted to make sure you're ok, and I just wanted to let you know me leaving to follow Lockwood had nothing to do with you, I just needed to make sure he was ok."

" Oh, him? he hates me...-I wasnt- yes, i was, im sorry. i talk to myself a bit much- i know its stupid... like.. really stupid"

" Oh, him? he hates me...-I wasnt- yes, i was, im sorry. i talk to myself a bit much- i know its stupid... like.. really stupid"

"Hey, its ok, no need to say sorry. No one is expecting you to feel normal now, we're all going through things right now. And Lockwood acting like that had nothing to do with him not liking you, I think he's just... going through some things right now."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Hey, its ok, no need to say sorry. No one is expecting you to feel normal now, we're all going through things right now. And Lockwood acting like that had nothing to do with him not liking you, I think he's just... going through some things right now."

Vivus shook her head. "Its weird to build tunnels everywhere.. might as well be a mole, i live underground and make tunnels.."

• Haha 1

Vivus shook her head. "Its weird to build tunnels everywhere.. might as well be a mole, i live underground and make tunnels.."

" - Lockwood is going through things? is he okay?" -immediate mood change-

" - Lockwood is going through things? is he okay?" -immediate mood change-

"Uh, I mean, he's probably just a little shaken up due to the whole destruction of Clearwater, and he probably doesn't know how to release it so he's just taking it out on everyone. Don't take it too personal."

"Uh, I mean, he's probably just a little shaken up due to the whole destruction of Clearwater, and he probably doesn't know how to release it so he's just taking it out on everyone. Don't take it too personal."

she frowned and curled herself up " I dont.. "  she was starting to break down " im sorry- im all whiney now- its annoying"

she frowned and curled herself up " I dont.. "  she was starting to break down " im sorry- im all whiney now- its annoying"

"Don't be sorry. Like I said, we're all processing things right now, so feel free to take your emotions out how you want to."

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Don't be sorry. Like I said, we're all processing things right now, so feel free to take your emotions out how you want to."

Vivus just broke down in tears, her friends were alive, places were being destroyed, she felt like a failure, but for the most part, this was the first time in months that shes ever been in contacts with another person 

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus just broke down in tears, her friends were alive, places were being destroyed, she felt like a failure, but for the most part, this was the first time in months that shes ever been in contacts with another person 

Iris stopped. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I-" He looked down at his feet "Sorry."

Iris stopped. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I-" He looked down at his feet "Sorry."

" no, no- im happy! and sad.. and mad.. but mostly happy.. " she was still crying

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" no, no- im happy! and sad.. and mad.. but mostly happy.. " she was still crying

Iris felt really bad, but he didn't know what to do. He was never really good at giving others advice about their emotions. Instead he walked over to where Vivus was sitting and gave her a hug. "It's ok to be sad or mad or happy, just know that I'm your friend and I'm here for you."

Iris felt really bad, but he didn't know what to do. He was never really good at giving others advice about their emotions. Instead he walked over to where Vivus was sitting and gave her a hug. "It's ok to be sad or mad or happy, just know that I'm your friend and I'm here for you."

" basically what you said but out of my mouth- " she chuckled, saying that shed do the same

5 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" basically what you said but out of my mouth- " she chuckled, saying that shed do the same

Iris chuckled and smiled. He looked at Vivus, and gave her one last hug. "Are you feeling ok? I-uh, we should probably go look and see if there are other survivors. We still haven't found Cedar and Moeruhime, and considering we found you, Lynx, and Lockwood, there's a pretty good chance they're still alive."

7 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus gave Iris a book that she wrote " I was going to give it to you before, but i  never got the chance, so when i die, you can have it, i wrote it for you- " she gave him another book " i wrote this for Lockwood.. please give it to him"

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris chuckled and smiled. He looked at Vivus, and gave her one last hug. "Are you feeling ok? I-uh, we should probably go look and see if there are other survivors. We still haven't found Cedar and Moeruhime, and considering we found you, Lynx, and Lockwood, there's a pretty good chance they're still alive."

she nodded " maybe we could bring them back here for safety? its big enough for many many people.. "

she nodded " maybe we could bring them back here for safety? its big enough for many many people.. "

Iris held the books Vivus had given him and put them in his bag at his side. "I'll give this to him. That's also a great idea, although we'll all probably have to convince Lockwood to come down here again. Either that or drag him down here."