Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris held the books Vivus had given him and put them in his bag at his side. "I'll give this to him. That's also a great idea, although we'll all probably have to convince Lockwood to come down here again. Either that or drag him down here."

" theres crystals down here, and its bright too, not like the tunnel.. ive been working on torches to light up when the wind blows.. its possible.. "

Just now, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" theres crystals down here, and its bright too, not like the tunnel.. ive been working on torches to light up when the wind blows.. its possible.. "

"I'm sure that there are many ways that we can make Lockwood, and everyone, feel comfortable down here."

1 minute ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"I'm sure that there are many ways that we can make Lockwood, and everyone, feel comfortable down here."

" hopefully.." she dried her tears 

2 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" hopefully.." she dried her tears 

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out. Though we should probably head up now. I think we've left Lockwood standing up there for 20 minutes, and I think Lynx went to find some things that survived the attack, so we should probably go find him as well." Iris stood up again and walked towards the tunnel mouth.

3 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Don't worry, we'll figure something out. Though we should probably head up now. I think we've left Lockwood standing up there for 20 minutes, and I think Lynx went to find some things that survived the attack, so we should probably go find him as well." Iris stood up again and walked towards the tunnel mouth.

Vivus followed ( i think pepperoni is gonezo-

Just now, Pepperoni said:

(I'm backey)

Lockwood sighed, tired of waiting at the entrance. He got up and started walking to the river.

" hey, wait!"

Lockwood paid no attention. He went on chattering about the meteors he saw in the sky while he was waiting.

Iris kicked a bit of debris in a pile. "So, uh... we were thinking about trying to find Cedar and Moeruhime. Do you want to help us?"

Iris kicked a bit of debris in a pile. "So, uh... we were thinking about trying to find Cedar and Moeruhime. Do you want to help us?"

"Fine." He continued ignoring Iris after that. "So, Vivus, can I call you Viv? Do you know how many stars ate in the sky tonight?"

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"Fine." He continued ignoring Iris after that. "So, Vivus, can I call you Viv? Do you know how many stars ate in the sky tonight?"

" yes, yes, ofcourse- oh- ill guess maybe trillions "

Iris glanced at the two of them conversing about the stars and other random topics. Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course he doesn't like me back. I got my hopes up again, just like always. And now he probably doesn't want to talk to me again. Stupid.

Iris glanced at the two of them conversing about the stars and other random topics. Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Of course he doesn't like me back. I got my hopes up again, just like always. And now he probably doesn't want to talk to me again. Stupid.

He subtly glanced over at him.

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

He subtly glanced over at him.

Vivus motioned for iris to come over with them.

2 minutes ago, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris shook his head, but reluctantly joined both of them.

"Um, uh... I should probably get firewood to make a fire... it's getting pretty cold..." Iris stood up and started to walk away

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

"Um, uh... I should probably get firewood to make a fire... it's getting pretty cold..." Iris stood up and started to walk away

Lockwood blushed and tore hos eyes away from him.

(Lockwood is a DRAMA PERSON)

5 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

He continued blabbering off to Vivus, blushing at his thoughts.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Vivus nodded " i can help make the fire burn brighter when you make it.. wind...stuff

Lockwood blushed and tore hos eyes away from him.

(Lockwood is a DRAMA PERSON)

( and Vivus is a single person /J /hj