Stray Fawn Community

The Elementalists (RP) (8/8 Spots Filled [FULL])

Star Starless

1 minute ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus nodded " i can help make the fire burn brighter when you make it.. wind...stuff

Iris turned before walking away. "Yeah, thanks, that would help." He forced a smile and started shifting through rubble and debris, trying to find salvageable firewood.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Iris turned before walking away. "Yeah, thanks, that would help." He forced a smile and started shifting through rubble and debris, trying to find salvageable firewood.

As Iris shuffled around the village remains, his thoughts raced. You're an idiot. He definitely likes someone else. Probably Lynx or Cedar but definitely not you. The pathetic excuse for a fire elementalist. Iris grabbed some wooden house boards and brought them back to the camp.

5 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

Lockwood shook his head. And again. He should have just kept his big mouth shut. "Viv, you thirsty?"

Before she could reply, Iris appeared again with an armful of firewood. He began assembling the fire to the left of Vivus and Lockwood. "Don't let me interrupt." he mumbled.

Just now, Gaylord Star Starless said:

Before she could reply, Iris appeared again with an armful of firewood. He began assembling the fire to the left of Vivus and Lockwood. "Don't let me interrupt." he mumbled.

He sighed. "If it makes you uncomfortable, we can forget what I had said before. Just neglect my heart and feelings."

Just now, Pepperoni said:

He sighed. "If it makes you uncomfortable, we can forget what I had said before. Just neglect my heart and feelings."

Iris's face turned bright red. "What do you mean?"

Moeruhime had been wandering about the village, eventually coming to the willow. She knew there was shelter under it, as she had checked for such things out of habit. There was likely someone there right? Then she noticed there were people in front of the Willow, possibly her friends.

(Honestly, ima just keep cedar wandering around, freaking out cause his friends might be dead)

He just kept walking around. At some points he would speed up to a run, just to cover more ground. But his endurance wasn't the best and he couldn't run for long. 

Vivus wandered off, talking to herself again and watched the stars. As she was walking, she realized how long she's actually been down there, she hadn't seen the stars in who knows how long!

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

Vivus wandered off, talking to herself again and watched the stars. As she was walking, she realized how long she's actually been down there, she hadn't seen the stars in who knows how long!

"Wait up, Viv!" Lockwood called out. He stood up and jogged towards her.

3 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"Wait up, Viv!" Lockwood called out. He stood up and jogged towards her.

Vivus stopped and turned to look at him. 

2 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"I'm useless aren't I? Can't make fire. The only thing I'm good for is giving you guys drinking water."

She shook her head " No you're not useless-I just-  I don't even know!" 

"Are you thirsty at all yet?"

" Yeah... might as well drink now... "  she looked at the stars and started to mumble to herself

3 minutes ago, xXxTheLivingDeadxXx said:

" Yeah... might as well drink now... "  she looked at the stars and started to mumble to herself

"Ok, I guess." He swirled his fingers and a ball of water appeared in front of them. "You need a cup."

"Ok, I guess." He swirled his fingers and a ball of water appeared in front of them. "You need a cup."

Vivus held the water in the air- with air 

" I dont.. " 

4 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

"Or I could just float it in your mouth?"

Vivus smiled at what he just said, she hadn't expected him to say that, she thought he was joking "Are you being serious?" 

"Nope. Open wide!"

Vivus raised a brow at him, but shrugged and opened her mouth, this was the weirdest thing that she's ever done...ever, but she didn't mind. 

56 minutes ago, Pepperoni said:

Lockwood sighed. "Why did I decide to like boys?"

Iris watched as Lockwood and Vivus walked off. He couldn't see what they were doing, but he heard them laughing and talking. Iris signed. "Me too..." he mumbled.